Chapter 39

"oh fuck princess."

changbin stared at felix, getting an erection in the space of about fifteen seconds. felix walked over seductively, climbing on top of changbin straddling him. changbin's eyes were wide and his mouth was hung open, he touched felix body, running his fingers over the lace.

"you look so gorgeous baby."

felix smiled, pulling off changbin's t-shirt, his boyfriend's toned body never failed to impress him as he ran his hands down changbin's abs. he tugged at the hem of changbin's sweatpants, he pulled them off, leaving his boyfriend naked. he grinded on changbin's length, allowing the silky fabric to block contact. changbin groaned as his throbbing length received friction.

felix felt in control, but it didn't last long, changbin flipped them, pressing felix into the mattress.

"i think we should try out our new toys don't you princess?" changbin whispered.

this new pet name was a first, and felix loved it, he nodded eagerly, his hands running up and down changbin's arms. changbin grabbed the bag, looking inside it. he pulled out the handcuffs, a dominant smirk across his face.

"this is going to be fun."

changbin locked the door, coming back to felix, he raised felix's hands above his head, cuffing them to the bedpost, next was the collar, it was fastened around his neck, and changbin admired the sight. the last thing he wanted to try was the blindfold, he put it over felix's eyes, blocking his vision. changbin fell in love with what he was seeing, his baby, all tied up and out of control, submissive for him, in a sexy set of lingerie, trembling slightly with anitipation. he put his face next to felix's ear.

"how is this baby?"

"mmhn, i want you."

"not so fast, be patient."

changbin pulled the last item out of the bag, he smirked as he spread felix's legs, his erection showing through his underwear, changbin tried not to drool over the sight of the lingerie on felix's beautiful body. he flicked the vibrator on, placing it on felix's length, watching him squirm, he listened to the whimpers felix was giving him as he started to roll his hips. he then moved down, pressing it onto felix's entrance.

"d-dont tease me t-too much, i-i don't want to c-cum from a toy, i-i want you."

"you will have what you're given kitten, you don't get to pick."

felix groaned as changbin pressed harder through the material, watching felix's reactions. he moved the lingerie, allowing felix's dick to stand up. changbin put the tip in his mouth, swirling so painfully slowly, he watched felix pull on the handcuffs.

"a-ah, daddy that feels g-good." felix whined, trying to get to changbin.

"youre so needy, getting off on a toy, i can't wait to watch you cum over and over until you scream my name baby boy."

felix moaned loudly, feeling the toy press harder against him, changbin's mouth returning to his length. felix arched his back, moaning softly as he bucked his hips into changbin's mouth. changbin took him whole into his mouth, bobbing his head fast. felix moaned more feeling warmth in his stomach.

"o-oh god, keep going, i-im close."

changbin started to move the toy in circles roughly against felix's entrance as felix chased his high, changbin sucked faster, swirling his tongue as felix released down changbin's throat with a long moan, changbin rode out felix's orgasm, swallowing everything.

as felix was recovering from his high, changbin knelt up more, he licked his fingers, pressing them at felix's entrance again, felix didn't notice until he felt a finger slip inside him, his body twitched as he whimpered from the oversensitivity.

"d-daddy, i-i can't."

changbin added a second finger, thrusting them in and out as felix whimpered uncontrollably, it wasn't long until felix started to get hard again, his whimpers turning into moans as changbin curled his fingers, searching for that one area that drove felix crazy. he knew he found it when felix's back arched violently.

"ah! oh my god!" felix called, rolling his hips, changbin made sure to hit that area over and over.

felix's dick throbbed and changbin was determined to make felix cum untouched. he kissed felix's body as he thrusted his fingers fast, hitting felix's prostate every time. felix felt his high coming again as his moans sounded more like yells, he felt changbin hit his sweet spot every single time, sending him over the edge.

"ahh! daddy fuck!" felix yelled, his body convulsing as he came onto himself again.

changbin rode out his high, starting to ache from his throbbing erection at watching felix, he slowly pulled his fingers out watching felix twitch, he used the liquid that felix had released on himself to lube up his dick before positioning himself at the boy's entrance.

"daddy what're you-"

was all felix could manage before being cut off by changbin's dick being pushed inside of him. changbin groaned, the sight in front of him and the feeling of felix surrounding him was euphoric. felix was whimpering with overstimulation as changbin pushed fully in, he groaned lowly as he started to move, pushing in and out of felix.

"mmmnh, d-daddy, i can't cum again, p-please."

changbin started to move faster, making felix moan loudly, changbin held his hips, pulling him back against his dick. he started picking up speed, felix was moaning frantically as he felt changbin squeeze his hips, touching the lingerie on his body.

"fuck, you're so fucking sexy baby."

felix whimpered, rolling his hips, already throbbing again. changbin knew exactly what to do to give felix what he wanted, he wrapped his hand around felix's neck, squeezing as felix's mouth dropped open.

"mmh, h-harder!"

changbin obliged, pounding hard into felix, he felt heat in his body as he went harder, angling his hips to abuse the boy's sweet spot.

"oh god! right there!"

"yeah princess? you like it there?"

"mmhn, fuck yes!"

changbin kept going, slapping felix's ass hard, watching him whine. he felt himself get closer, and felix was shaking uncontrollably, he couldn't even form words, he just yelled incoherent begs as changbin pounded into him agressively. he leant down, taking a handful of felix's hair, pulling it hard, felix let out a moan that was more like a scream as he abruptly came for the third time, hardly giving anything. changbin rode out his high, chasing his own as felix struggled to keep still, his body convulsed as he let out a series of desperate whimpers.

changbin kept going, trying to hold back so he could watch felix fall apart, the boy was limp and sweating obsessively.

changbin watched felix as he came hard inside the boy, he released deep inside him, groaning loudly, changbin threw his head back, his thrusts getting more sporadic as he pushed his cum further inside felix.

felix was shaking, panting heavily, he was tugging half heartedly on the handcuffs, whimpering quietly. changbin pulled out, watching felix twitch aggressively. changbin used a towel to clean felix up, unlocking the handcuffs and taking off the blindfold, felix opened his eyes, panting still.

=====