Chapter 7

a few days had passed and jae was actually leaving felix alone, other than a few glares, felix didn't hear from him. but he got a text from hyunjin after class one day that made him nervous.

Hyunjin:
come to our dorm quickly, jae is mad at you and on his way up.

felix shoved his phone in his pocket and ran out of the door, he could see jae down the hallway so he ran faster and pounded on their door, not even waiting for an answer before diving in. inside was changbin lay on his bed with hyunjin sat at the desk.

"where is he?" changbin asked, annoyed.

"down the hall." felix replied quietly.

"if he knocks on this door, im going to throw him out of the window."

"if he knocks, let's hear him out."

changbin rolled his eyes as someone knocked on the door. changbin got up, walking to felix, he grabbed felix's waist and pulled the younger boy close to him. felix had another moment of light headedness as changbin opened the door, jae was stood there with three friends.

"what?" changbin asked impatiently.

"i came to apologise." jae replied, after a delay of looking at changbin's arm firmly around felix.

"oh really?"

"yes."

"well, here he is."

"i want to talk privately."

"no, talk to him here or get out of my sight."

"fine, felix, sorry."

"not good enough." changbin interrupted.

"i have nothing else."

"then leave."

jae scowled, his eyes shooting daggers at felix as he strutted off down the hall. the second the door was shut, changbin took his arm off felix, and felix secretly wished he would've stayed.

"stay here a while." hyunjin mumbled.

"what?" changbin asked, turning around.

"you really want him to go out there before jae has fully gone."

"i don't care, im not getting anything in return for this."

"what do you want then?" felix asked, looking at the door.

changbin looked felix up and down, taking in his body. felix shifted his weight slightly, being stared at by changbin. he felt changbin's eyes take in every inch of his body.

"hm, nothing at the moment."

"a-at the moment?"

felix's head flooded with thoughts, one's that he shouldn't really be having, not stood in changbin's room, but he was too overwhelmingly hot to not think about.

"i will call you when i want something."

felix nodded, turning for the door. he stepped out into the hall, looking around for any sign of jae, when he thought it was clear, he walked quickly to his door, he got in, closing it behind him. jisung was lay on his bed, on his phone.

"i figured you went over there, I saw jae walk back."

felix nodded.

"why are you bright red?"

"he put his arm around me to talk to jae, he wants something in return for my protection, but when i asked what he wanted, he just looked at my body and said he would let me know when he wants it."

"felix...."

there was a hint of amusement in jisung's eyes.

"what?"

"he's going to want sex."

"what?!"

"he's going to ask for sex in return for protecting you."

felix blushed harder, he thought about it hard, that would mean he sleeps with someone he isn't even with, in return for something else. that's bad. but it's changbin, he's so hot and attractive, felix imagined what his body would look like, his muscular arms and stomach, the things he could do to felix made the younger's stomach flood with arousal. he quickly grabbed comfortable clothes and rushed to the bathroom. he looked down in shock at the arousal in his pants.

changbin did that. felix blushed hard as he started to change, he pulled his t-shirt off, looking in the mirror at his battered body, he still had bruises on his chest, but his neck and collarbone were clear. felix imagined a different type of mark on his neck or chest, he blushed harder as he quickly pulled on his shirt, it was a cute baby blue colour, he put shorts on but the shirt came to his mid thigh so you couldn't see them.

he left the bathroom after waiting for his issue to go away. he sat down on his bed and lay back.

__

"you're really going to ask for something in return?" hyunjin asked, putting on a hoodie.

"yeah, this is going to be an inconvenience for us, the least he can do is give me something in return."

"what do you have in mind?"

changbin smirked, thinking about what he wanted

"no way..." hyunjin mumbled, reading his friend's expression.

"i didn't say anything."

"but your face is screaming it, are you going to get him to sleep with you in return for protection?"

"maybe, what's it to you?"

"i share a room with you!"

"oh it's just sex, you can cope."

"no! at least warn me so i can leave the room in time!"

"fine, i will give you a warning, we don't even know if he will say yes yet."

"he is desperate to get away from that jerk."

"im hoping so."

"do you find him attractive."

"yeah, im not getting a crush before you take it the wrong way, he's just so fuckable, have you seen his ass?"

"i cant say i've looked."

"you should."

hyunjin rolled his eyes and lay back on his bed.

"how do you stay so emotionless all of the time?"

"practice." changbin replied sarcastically.

changbin went back to scrolling through his social medias whilst hyunjin played on his phone.

=====