Chapter 35

felix walked towards changbin, watching him stand up, despite his knee, when they reached each other, felix saw the pain and genuine hurt in his eyes, his face was tear stained and red, he looked tired and stressed. changbin noticed how empty felix looked, and he saw the fallen and unfallen tears in his eyes as he looked at changbin.

"felix, im so sorry, i should've told you and i know you don't want me anymore, but i-"

felix stepped forward, pressing their lips together to shut him up, this kiss felt so much more powerful and emotional that it made them both cry all over again, fireworks went off in their bodies as the kiss was more intense even than their first, felix threw his arms around changbin and his arms landed around felix's waist, holding the smaller body as close as he could. every memory of every laugh and smile between them flooded back as they held each other, felix pulled away and hugged changbin, sobbing into his shoulder.

"i never meant to hurt you baby boy, you know i love you, i will never, ever lie to you, you mean so much to me, i couldn't live without you babe, im so sorry." changbin sobbed, holding onto felix.

"dont say sorry, i should've trusted you over him, i didn't listen to you, i should've known you wouldn't do that to me, im sorry."

they both held each other, felix felt like he had never been more in love with changbin.

"you jumped out of a window?" felix asked, looking at changbin's leg.

"yes, you were my motivation."

"i should've listened to you, it's all my fault."

"dont you dare say that, i should've told you when i found out that jae had the photo, will you take me back?"

"of course i will, i cant live without you, i missed you so much."

"i missed my baby so much, you have no idea how much i struggled without my prince."

felix felt the warmth in his body as he breathed in the scent on changbin's shirt.

"i love you so much." felix mumbled into changbin's neck.

"i love you too baby boy."

jisung walked over this the rest of the group, smiling widely.

"is everything okay?"

"everything is fine." felix smiled, wiping his eyes, his arm still firmly around changbin.

"good, because changbin hasn't slept for two days."

"neither has felix."

"i want to stay with him." changbin mumbled, holding felix close.

"thats fine, but sit back down."

changbin sat down, pulling felix onto his lap, his arms around his waist. felix leaned back against changbin resting his head on changbin's shoulder.

"i don't want you to go to your room tonight." changbin mumbled, putting his lips on felix's shoulder as he spoke.

"i wanna stay with you." felix replied, picking up his feet as the wheelchair started to move.

"do you have to have him on your lap? you're both heavy."

"yes." changbin replied bluntly.

minho pushed them up to changbin's dorm room as he opened the door, hyunjin took over from minho as the others left, it was getting late and they were exhausted. changbin was already in a baggy t-shirt and shorts so he got into bed, but felix didn't have clothes, he took off his t-shirt and picked up one of changbin's to sleep in, as the older watched him. when felix slipped off his jeans, changbin couldn't help but stare at his thighs, his favourite part of felix's body. he saw that his marks had faded, and wanted to replace them, but as much as he lusted after felix, he couldn't think about seducing him right now, he just wanted to hold his baby that he had missed so much. felix walked over, climbing into bed next to changbin, he cuddled into his boyfriend, changbin put his arms around felix, cradling him like the most delecate and precious thing on earth.

"i love you so much baby boy, and you never need to worry about anything because i won't ever leave you or break your heart, i need you, and i won't go anywhere."

"i love you too, i want to stay with you forever."

"and that's why i want to be your caregiver."

felix looked up, shocked, changbin smiled at him who was still trying to process what he said.

"you really want to be my caregiver?"

"yes."

felix hugged changbin close to him, feeling an overwhelming happiness flood his body, they stayed, locked in a tight hug, slowly falling asleep, relaxed in each other's arms.

=====