Chapter 55

changbin took felix to a kids store to start with, picking up things like the paci clip for felix, then they went to a toy store, which felix was more excited about, they went in and felix ran around, looking at everything, changbin definitely spoiled him, he came out with two new stuffies, a few colouring books, new coloured pencils, and a few other things that changbin offered to him.

"i gots so much new stuff, thank you daddy!" felix exclaimed to changbin as the older piggy backed a giant stuffie, bigger than felix.

"youre welcome prince, now we have to get this all home, and i got a text from chan hyung, you can switch rooms today, so we will have hyunjin take his things downstairs, and we can get you moved in with me."

"yay!"

they walked back to the dorms to find that hyunjin had already moved most of his things, felix put his new things down in changbin's room, jisung offered to help felix.

__

it took a few hours before all of felix's stuff was in changbin's room, felix was sat on the bed, watching a cartoon whilst changbin packed felix's clothes into the now empty closet.

"daddy?"

"Hm?"

"I got a new message, a really bad one." felix mumbled, changbin turned around, felix was bright red and holding his phone.

changbin walked over, grabbing felix's phone.

Unknown:
its been a while, i saw you in town with changbin today, the way you cling to him is pathetic, when you could have someone like me. god, how much i would love to watch you cum so hard you can't breathe, i want you to feel me deep inside you, you would love it.

changbin burned with rage, felix looked down, his eyes getting watery.

"whats the matter baby boy?"

"nothing."

"you wouldn't cry over nothing."

"i said its nothing!"

changbin stopped, felix never kept anything from him, he was shocked, felix got up, walking towards the bathroom. changbin got up, but felix just walked quicker, locking himself in.

changbin had no idea what he was meant to do, he stood near the door, hearing soft sniffles from the other side, followed by muffled sobs.

"lixie? baby?"

"leave m-me alone."

changbin was completely caught off guard. he grabbed his phone and texted jisung.

changbin sat on his bed, waiting for jisung, once he got there, he looked around.

"where's felix?"

"he locked himself in the bathroom, he keeps getting dirty messages, and normally he let's me just delete them and ignores it, but now he's crying and he won't let me in." changbin said in a low tone.

"thats weird, i guess just give him time to calm down, he will talk eventually."

"are you sure?"

"mhm, i have to go, i am helping minho move in."

"okay, thanks."

jisung left and changbin waited on his bed for thirty minutes before felix left the bathroom. changbin got up, rushing over to felix, the younger had a red face, his eyes were tear stained and his lips were swollen, he sniffled, walking past changbin, changbin grabbed his arm, turning him around.

"baby boy, what's going on? why won't you tell daddy what's wrong?"

felix shook his head, looking down. changbin cupped his cheek, and felix didn't respond.

"lixie, talk to me, you have to tell me what's wrong prince."

felix shook his head again, not looking up.

"please baby, i need to know you're safe, you know nothing you say will make me think any different, please kitten, tell me."

felix didn't reply.

"please talk to me puppy, i need to know you're safe."

felix walked away, getting into hyunjin's old bed. changbin sat down on his own bed, putting his head in his hands, he felt himself tear up, the thought that felix didn't feel he could tell him what was on his mind was painful, he stared at felix, lay with his back to changbin, silently as he blinked the tears away. he rubbed his eyes, laying back in his own bed, he couldn't not cry now, he hated the helpless feeling that settled in his stomach, his baby wouldn't tell him what was wrong, and it really hurt him, he wasn't used to sleeping away from felix, his arms felt empty, and his neck felt cold without felix's warm breaths against his skin.

he closed his eyes, biting his lip as he pulled the cover over him, already missing his prince.

=====
A/N
what do you think is wrong?
❤️