Chapter 70

jae woke up abruptly, hearing screams and cries, then changbin's voice, he flicked the light on, looking up at felix quickly, he was shaking violently and sobbing, changbin kept his arms firmly around felix, he was shocked to hear how loud felix screamed and how violently he sobbed.

he heard changbin sooth him, holding him in his lap.

"shh, i know, you're safe baby, ive got you."

changbin grabbed the bucket and held it in felix's lap, knowing he would throw up from the panic, seconds later, felix was violently sick into the bucket, sobbing and shaking agressively as he clung to changbin's shirt.

it was more violent than normal, his body flushed pale and he went cold, scaring changbin.

"changbin, maybe you should call an ambulance, that's really bad."

"fuck, can you stay with him a second?"

"what do i do?" jae asked, getting out of bed and sitting behind felix.

"rub his back, good boy lixie, im just going to call someone, im still here."

changbin dialed for minho, he knew that an ambulance would be the last thing felix wanted, it would scare him and he didn't need that.

"hello?"

"min, we need help, lix is throwing up really bad, i need to take him to hospital, but i can't drive."

"okay, im coming."

changbin scooped felix up in a blanket, still holding the bucket which felix was still putting to use as he shook and sobbed, minho knocked on the door and changbin opened it and minho gasped, seeing felix.

"we have to wait until he stops throwing up."

changbin was already in tears, it shattered his heart to see his beautiful boy like this. he collapsed to the floor, holding felix close to him, who had now thrown up so much that there was nothing left in his body to throw up, meaning he was just wrenching into the bucket, not actually bringing anything up.

it felt like years until it stopped and felix was sobbing and panting, shaking violently.

"good boy lixie, try to breathe baby, you're going to be okay." changbin's voice wavered and cracked he tried to hide his tears.

"lets go, quickly."

changbin picked felix up again, who just lay as a limp heap, he completely passed out his head rolling back as he drifted in and out of consciousness.

"stay with me baby, daddy's here."

felix tried to hard to stay awake, earning masses of praise from changbin.

they got to minho's car and Changbin held felix on his lap, whispering to him.

"im so proud of you sweetheart, you're so good for daddy, keep breathing for me."

felix was staring straight ahead, breathing heavily, they got to the hospital, and changbin tried not to sprint in, they got in and went to the reception desk, changbin was still in tears and felix hadn't changed from clinging to his boyfriend and sobbing and panting desperately.

"what's the problem?" the woman asked, looking very concerned.

"hes been throwing up for an hour straight, he's cold and pale, he can't walk and I need help, please."

"okay, take a seat."

"will it take long?" changbin asked desperately.

"i can't say for sure, but we will try our best."

felix was still gripping at changbin sobbing and shaking, changbin sat down, holding felix in his lip.

"i know its scary baby, but im here, and minho hyung is here, try to calm down for me kitten, you're gonna be okay." changbin rocked him gently.

felix hid in changbin's shirt, shaking as changbin sobbed too, it felt like it took hours until it was four in the morning, and they had gotten there at midnight, waiting four hours for felix to be seen was not good, minho kept supplying felix with water.

when felix grabbed changbin and put his hand over his mouth, changbin picked him up and ran into the bathroom, holding him whilst felix threw up only water, since he hadn't eaten anything since the last time he threw up.

changbin rubbed his back, kissing his shoulder as he started to shake again. this time it didn't last long, but changbin was worried about how much bodily fluid he was loosing.

"you have no idea how brave you are baby, keep breathing, you're doing so good, I'm so proud of you."

felix finally stopped, hardly able to sit up, he collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily.

"minho, get a doctor." Changbin instructed, kneeling next to felix, he barely cracked his eyes open, looking up at changbin.

"thats it baby, stay awake for me."

soon, a doctor ran in, kneeling next to felix, he checked his pulse, feeling it go from fast to slow then back to fast, the way he panted and trembled, and most importantly the way he clung desperately to changbin, shrinking away from the doctor.

"i need to get him on a stretcher and into a consultation room."

changbin nodded, letting felix curl into him, nuzzling his shirt and gripping at him to get closer.

"what are you to him?" the doctor asked.

"hes my boyfriend."

he got a nod in reply, the doctor went to fetch a bed and other nurses for help and changbin lifted him up to lay him on the bed, he couldn't get felix to let go of him, he started screaming when he had to let go of changbin, kicking at the nurse who was trying to stop him from throwing himself right off, he looking at changbin, almost begging him to hold him again and make them stop, more tears poured down his cheeks and all changbin could do was hold his hand.

changbin had to walk alongside the bed as they were taken into a room, where changbin could have felix cling to him again. felix looked up at the new doctor.

"what is your name?" he asked, holding a clip board.

felix didn't reply, just staring at the doctor blankly.

"his name is lee felix, he doesn't speak."

"and what is the problem?"

changbin didn't know where to start.

=====