Chapter 65

haneul was arrested, and everything was dealt with by the rest of the group, even if for any reason they couldn't get him convinced for physical and sexual abuse, they found drugs in his house to add to it.

the group returned to the dorm to find changbin in the bathroom with felix, who was still throwing up, shaking and crying, changbin was also on the verge of tears, holding felix every time he sat back because he thought he was done.

"you are so brave kitten, daddy is so proud of you." changbin whispered softly.

felix slipped into his littlespace, but the second he did, he shrunk back, covering his face and sobbing. changbin already knew this was because haneul abused felix's little side, and got mad when he slipped, and it made him want to cry.

"youre okay baby boy, I've missed my little prince so much."

felix cautiously crawled into changbin's arms, crying into his shirt as changbin rubbed his cheek.

"how about you take a bath with me?" changbin smiled softly, noticing how dirty felix was, clearly not even allowed to wash.

felix sniffed and nodded, nuzzling changbin's shirt. changbin had to let felix cling to him as he put the hot water in the bath.

"how about we go and see the others? sungie missed you so much."

felix nodded, cuddling close to changbin as they left the bathroom, the group looked up, all with warm smiles, jisung stood up, walking slowly towards them.

"hey lix, i missed you so much." he smiled at his best friend.

jisung opened his arms to felix, and the most felix could do is take one arm away from changbin to wrap around jisung's waist, but his other arm clung to his boyfriend. After their brief hug, the other members said hello and he would smile a little bit in reply, but didn't speak, changbin finished running the bath, locking himself and felix in the bathroom, felix looked slightly on edge, whimpering quietly when changbin pulled his shirt off, changbin guessed what that action would've been linked to.

"its okay, im just taking a bath with you, remember? you don't need to be scared." changbin said softly.

he took the lingerie off felix, watching the younger get shy.

"you don't need to cover yourself baby, you remember my favourite part, right?"

felix nodded quickly, pointing at his thighs.

"thats right, so clever." changbin praised.

he then realised how much praise felix would need from him, having being told all of the horrible things haneul had said to him, his face lit up when changbin called him clever.

changbin took off the rest of his clothes, stepping into the bath, felix having to get in too since he wouldn't let go of changbin, changbin sat down, with felix on his lap, cuddled into his chest.

"baby?"

felix shifted, not speaking.

"i really am so sorry, i don't think i can ever forgive myself."

felix whined, he didn't agree, he didn't care if changbin couldn't do anything, all he cared about was that he was now safe in changbin's arms, and that's where he wanted to stay. he was drawing little lines and circles on changbin's chest with his finger, inhaling changbin's scent that he had missed so much, it him tear up.

changbin sat up more, using a cloth to start to wash felix, he started on his thighs, cleaning off the degrading words, washing them away, he then did the word on felix's cheek, once all of the pen was gone, he washed the wounds, as gently as possible, the word carved into his chest broke his heart.

"puppy? look at me."

felix looked up at him.

"you know you're not a whore, don't you?"

felix shook his head, looking down with tears in his eyes, changbin lifted his chin.

"youre not a whore, or worthless, or pathetic, or fat, or ugly, you are beautiful, priceless to me, strong, handsome and caring, its why i love you so much, you've been through so much, and you always manage to push through it, and come back stronger, and for that, i admire you, everything that man said to you was a lie, you're daddy's boy, and i love you so so much."

felix nodded, starting to cry at just hearing his words after so long, changbin cleaned all of the marks left on his body, he then pulled felix close to him again, rocking him slowly. felix relaxed into him, finally feeling safe, though his guard was still up, even the slightest noise from the other side of the door made him flinch and whimper, but he knew he was safe in changbin's arms.

after they were both washed, changbin got out, still having felix cling to him, he wrapped his little in a towel, then himself before gently drying him off, trying not to run the towel over one of the wounds, he got felix dressed into clean underwear and a onesie with a cat on it, hugging him close.

"there you go, my little kitten." he smiled, holding his small body close.

felix nuzzled into his neck, closing his eyes as he felt changbin hold him, he had to wait whilst changbin got dressed, but even that made him anxious, to be away from changbin like that, the second changbin's shirt was down, felix ran into him, clinging to him tightly.

"its okay, pup, i wasn't going anywhere, im here."

changbin walked back into the main room, felix wrapped around him, he pulled the cover back, slipping into bed, felix didn't get in, he stood looking at it, making grabby hands at changbin.

"its okay lix, it's your bed, and your bunny is here, and your bear, come here baby boy."

felix slipped into bed next to changbin, instantly burying himself in changbin's arms, crying softly.

"its okay, let it all out kitten, cry as much as you want, im here for you." changbin whispered comfortingly.

=====
A/N
okay, so, I didn't wanna mention this during all the drama, but I know a lot of readers enjoy the smut parts of this book, so, because I understand the thirsty hard stans out there, I'm writing a kpop bxb smut book, but I need requests, any ship from any group, any scenario you want, either private message me, or comment here because I want to put your ideas into it, I. love you all.
❤️