Chapter 17

"you had better hope i misheard what you just said." changbin growled balling his fists.

"look at him! he's covered in marks, he looks like such a slut."

changbin started breathing hard through his nose, felix grabbed changbin's arm, not wanting any fights, changbin looked at the hurt in felix's eyes and felt his blood boil. he was never so angry about anyone saying anything, until his felix got called a slut. he breathed deeply, looking at jae.

"listen to him, don't get violent, he can handle himself, or is he too much of a pussy?" jae's friend piped up, nodding at felix.

jae's three friends outnumbered changbin which is why they were overly confident. changbin took another deep breath, turning to felix.

"i know you don't want to fight, but go and call woojin, chan, hyunjin and minho, okay baby boy?"

felix nodded, doing as he was told, changbin turned back to the group who wanted to push it further.

"see, if you really loved him, you would've beaten us up by now, or are you not bothered because he's just your fuck toy?"

"jae, you want to tell your friend to shut the fuck up before I put him on the fucking floor." changbin hissed, trying to keep his cool.

before long, felix was back by changbin, changbin waited it out until the other four turned up, running towards jae and his group.

"fuck, jae, let's go quickly."

"why? five of you, five of us." changbin challenged.

"we didn't mean it!"

"you called my boyfriend a twink and a slut, do you think you're going to get away with that?"

changbin grabbed jae, punching him in the face. changbin's friends squared up to the others.

"tell them what you said." changbin said to jae's friends after jae had run away.

they didn't reply, they just backed off, following jae and running.

"sorry guys." changbin mumbled.

"no problem, get some sleep."

they smiled before leaving, changbin turned to felix, his breath leaving his body to see felix's tears. he pulled felix into him and threw his arms around the younger boy, but felix pushed him away.

"theyre right."

"what do you mean baby?"

"im just a slut."

felix cried harder, but wouldn't let changbin hold him.

"felix let me hold you."

"no, im just your fuck toy."

changbin grabbed felix's arms, forcing the boy to let changbin hug him. changbin put his arms around felix holding his body close.

"dont ever let me hear you say that again, you aren't a fuck toy, you're my baby right? i wouldn't use you, you aren't just a slut, you're amazing lixie, that's why im with you, you're different, you bring out the softie in me i didn't know existed, don't listen to what they say, you saw, jae wants you, he wanted to use you, they're just jealous that i have you, but i will love you, not use you, don't let them convince you that you're nothing, you're everything. i love you lix."

felix cried harder, at hearing his comfort, he was always so sure that jae was right. he held tightly to changbin as he shook slightly. he felt the need to prove everyone wrong, he wasn't a slut, changbin loved him, and he loved changbin. he felt so much more important now that changbin was with him.

"y-you mean it?"

"of course i mean it lixie."

felix kissed changbin, but not with lust and need, he kissed him with passion and intensity, he put his arms around changbin's neck, making changbin smile into the kiss. changbin pulled away after a while, running his thumb over felix's cheek.

"come to bed baby, you need sleep."

felix followed, slipping into bed next to changbin, he covered himself with the blanket, cuddling into the older. he breathed in his smell, falling even more in love with him. he smiled to himself as changbin's arms held him close. he listened to the steady thrum of changbin's heart. he felt like changbin was finally starting to open up and it made him want changbin more. he felt the happiest he had ever been as he slowly drifted to sleep.

__

felix woke up, draped over changbin, he was still cuddled up to him, this time with a throbbing hangover. he groaned and rubbed his temple, trying to get his vision straight. changbin was still sleeping, his arms tightly around felix. he put his head back down on changbin's chest and listened to the older's heartbeat as he started to stir. changbin cuddled felix closely, as he woke up, he looked at felix before pulling the boy on top of him. felix straddled changbin, smiling. though he felt himself slipping, he tried to control it, desperate not to scare changbin away.

"morning."

changbin smiled, resting his hands on felix's hips.

"how're you this morning?"

"im good." felix mumbled, cuddling into changbin.

changbin returned the hug, holding felix's small body close.

felix hummed with contentment as he cuddled changbin.

"how's your head?"

"hurts."

"lie here, let me get you pain killers."

"dont leave."

"i'm not leaving, they're in the bathroom."

"no!"

"lix i need to get up."

"nooooo."

"felix, i will come back."

felix pouted, looking at changbin with big eyes, changbin thought about how adorable his boyfriend was as he figured out a way to get felix off him. he pulled felix down, attaching his lips onto felix's neck, he bit down, making felix yelp, he took the moment of shock from his boyfriend to roll them over and push the younger off. he pinned felix into the mattress, smirking.

"i win."

felix wrapped his legs around changbin's waist, pulling his crotch to press felix's ass.

changbin jumped, looking at a satisfied felix. felix knew how to get to changbin, felix rolled his eyes back, letting his mouth hang open, he let small panting breaths out as he arched. changbin watched in awe, feeling himself get turned on.

"youre such a little brat."

felix smirked, content with his impact on changbin, when changbin got up to go and get medicine, felix noticed the bulge in changbin's sweats.

He waited until changbin was out of sight before turning on his front, he put his arms under the pillow to rest his head on and bent one leg up next to him, the other straight, making his ass more prominent. he heard changbin's footsteps come back into the room.

=====