Chapter 4

felix walked back towards his dorm after a long day of class, he was exhausted and ready to slip he managed to get to his dorm, dropping his bags by his bed, he knew jisung would probably be home a little later, so he could choose what he put on the TV without his roommate complaining. he flicked on a random kids show, sitting on his bed, and feeling himself become engrossed in the movie. he was finally able to relax, until he heard a light knock on the door.

"come in." felix called, expecting seungmin or jeongin to come and take his food.

nobody replied, only knocked again. felix got up, muttering complaints under his breath. he opened the door to see a boy he had never spoken to, he only knew him as jae's friend, but he couldn't see jae. felix breathed slowly, and glanced down the hall, but no sign of hyunjin.

"can I help you?"

"did you leave this in class?"

the boy held up felix's phone. felix knew he left his phone in his bag, so he must've taken in. felix bit his lip and held out his hand.

"give it back, you stole it."

"i didn't steal it, im returning it."

he took a step back, and felix stepped out of his doorway to grab it. the boy held it up so that felix couldn't reach, and he finally jumped and managed to grab it. he glared at the boy as he turned and left down the hallway. felix turned back to his room shutting the door behind him. as he looked up, all of the breath left his lungs to see jae.

"now I can do what i want."

the next half an hour, was one packed with pain and tears. felix lay helpless as jae beat into him, he sobbed and pleaded as he was hit, kicked and cut.

once jae was done with him, he grabbed felix's hair, putting his face by felix's ear.

"youre nothing. you are nothing but a pathetic little slut, nobody cares about you, and if you dare tell your little protectors about this, i will personally make you wish you never ran into changbin, got it?"

felix sobbed harder as jae left, he had slipped halfway through and was now a complete mess, longing for comfort from anyone as he struggled to think straight. felix lay in a heap on the floor, blood dripping from his forehead, nose and lips, his whole body littered with bruises and scrapes. he cried harder as he heard jisung run in.

"felix! oh my god!"

felix had fully slipped into littlespace, sobbing hard on the floor, jisung noticed straight away, he bent down and gently moved felix's hair off his forehead.

"lix, let me get hyunjin."

"no! h-he said he w-would do worse if i t-told them, and th-they can't see me like th-this."

"felix, you can't expect me to do nothing, look at you!"

"i-i will be fine."

"felix stop, you're bleeding badly, let me see your body."

felix lay still as jisung lifted his stained jumper to reveal scratched, scrapes, burns from jae's lighter and bruises covering his body.

jisung managed to help felix onto his bed, laying him down. he cleaned off felix's face and wiped his cuts, he iced the bruises and treated his burns.

__

felix had been treated and cared for by his friends now that jeongin and seungmin had arrived and they agreed to go to the block cafeteria to get fresh air and something to eat. felix clung desperately to jisung, refusing to let his arm go, his face was swollen and red, although it had stopped bleeding, there was still gashes in his lips and a cut across the bridge of his nose, a purple mark forming beneath his eye and a cut on his temple, but he pushed his energy, and walked out of the building, cuddling up to jisung, sucking his thumb.

they managed to find a seat and jisung sat felix down with the others whilst he went to get their food. felix looked around frantically, seeing the dreaded face sitting across the yard, chatting with his friends. he noticed jae look at him, then at a table across the other end. felix followed where he was looking to see changbin and his friends. felix looked down, covering his face from them. jisung soon came back and they tucked in. as they ate and chatted, felix felt someone tap his shoulder, he flinched violently, covering his face. he looked up timidly to see changbin. the look on his face was scary, he looked like a lion about to rip someone's head off. he looked at felix's face.

"who did that?"

"what do you mean?" felix asked, playing dumb.

"you know exactly what i mean, did that little rat do this to you?"

"n-no." felix lied, playing jae's words back in his head.

"youre nothing. you are nothing but a pathetic little slut, nobody cares about you, and if you dare tell your little protectors about this, i will personally make you wish you never ran into changbin, got it?"

felix shook his head.

"dont lie to me, he did this didn't he?"

felix didn't reply, but the tear that escaped his eye gave it away. changbin looked up at jae. his face scared felix, especially in his venerable state.

changbin called his friends and stormed over, grabbing jae's hair and pulling him up.

"what the fuck didn't you understand about leave the kid alone?!" he yelled.

he swung back and punched jae so hard he fell into the tables. felix hid his head in jisung's shoulder so be didn't see what happened. the fight between changbin and jae seemed to last forever, until jae's friends jumped in, but soon lost to changbin's friends.

felix started sobbing as he heard shouts of people watching the fight. when it was finally over, changbin came back, felix looked up, seeing changbin's bloody knuckles and he had a black eye, but felix didn't even want to look at jae's face.

"come with us." he said bluntly.

felix was reluctant, he tried to pull himself out of littlespace as he stood up, he couldn't be little in front of them, no way, but hyunjin came over, his knuckles were bruised too, but he held his arm to felix who took it and stood up, he glanced at his friends before being taken away by hyunjin. nobody said a word as they made their way through the dorms. they came to changbin's room and felix was trembling slightly. he was taken inside and sat down on a bed.

=====