Chapter 13

"baby, you're mine tonight."

changbin pulled felix's t-shirt off, throwing it somewhere. he then went for felix's jeans, pulling them down, leaving the boy naked underneath him. he started to take off his own clothes as felix jumped up, attaching his lips onto changbin's neck. changbin groaned softly as felix left a mark on changbin's skin. he pulled away, pressing their lips together. as they kissed, felix fumbled with the button of changbin's jeans.

"youre so needy." changbin whispered, taking the lobe of Felix's ear between his teeth.

"i-i can't wait!" felix whined, gripping changbin's shoulders.

changbin pushed felix down, holding his hands above his head. felix rolled his hips upwards, managing to grind his erection against changbin.

changbin sat back up, taking off the rest of his clothes. once they were both naked, changbin went back over felix, kissing his neck and chest, he pushed his finger into felix's mouth as the boy sucked on it, feeling changbin's warm lips graze over his skin. changbin took his finger away, still giving attention to felix's collarbone as he pushed the boys legs open, felix opened them, allowing changbin to circle his entrance with one finger, felix shivered as he gripped changbin's hair, changbin shallowly pushed his finger inside felix, earning a whine from him.

changbin started to push his finger inside felix, slowly moving in and out of him, felix whimpered at the lingering feeling, but he was too slow to get anything from it. the younger tried to roll his hips but changbin stopped him.

"stay still, I want to watch you fall apart under me."

felix let his head fall as he scrunched up his face, desperate for more. changbin started to speed up, thrusting his fingers deeper. he added another, felix let out low moans as he grabbed the sheets, gripping them hard. changbin added a third finger, entranced by felix's face. the way he scrunched his eyes shut, the way his teeth caught his full bottom lip between his teeth, and the way his strawberry blonde hair stuck to his sweaty forehead, the way his small hands grabbed the blankets, holding onto them and the way he dropped his head back, his mouth falling open.

other than turn changbin on massively, he loved the way felix looked. he curled his fingers upwards and he knew he hit felix's sweet spot when he opened his eyes, moaning hard as they rolled. changbin started to get jealous, he wanted to have that effect on felix, not just with his fingers, he told himself he was being stupid, he needed to deny felix what he wanted, but felix was making it so hard. he held it together, but it didn't last long.

"oh, fuck daddy! harder!"

changbin snapped, he pulled out his fingers and flipped felix, pushing his face into the sheets.

he grabbed felix's hips, grinding until his ass. felix bit his pillow as he pushed back, needy for more.

"you think you can get off on my fingers? does that feel better than this?" changbin asked, pressing his tip into felix slowly.

"no! that feels so much better! please let me have it!"

"should i?"

"yes!"

changbin sunk into felix, so slowly it made felix whimper. he desperately wanted to roll his hips, but he didn't know what changbin would do. thinking about it, he liked angry changbin, he decided to go for it and rolled his hips again. changbin grabbed his waist and looked at him.

"what did i tell you?"

"please don't tease me!"

"i love seeing you desperate."

felix groaned as changbin pushed in further, eventually reaching all the way inside him. changbin kissed felix's spine gently, before pulling back out and thrusting hard into felix, felix moaned loudly as changbin gave him what he wanted, felix bit his pillow, his moans muffled by the fabric.

"im going to have you screaming." changbin groaned as he scratched down felix's back.

felix jolted as changbin pounded into him, his bed frame hitting the wall. changbin thought about felix, only making his pleasure stronger, he felt the need to ruin felix and have him a complete mess, he listened to every sound that felix made, groaning at all of them as he felt himself start to get close already, he had a plan in mind for felix and little did felix know, he was in for a long night. changbin leant down, sucking and biting felix's back, leaving more marks as he groped felix's ass, making the younger tremble.

he started to chase his high, moaning harder as he hit deep inside felix. he kept going, finally reaching his high, he released inside felix, riding out his climax as he trusted slowly, pushing his release further into felix. Once he was done, he knew he was letting felix's high die down before he could reach it. he pulled felix back over to lay down as he went to his bag, he had been planning this since their first time together and was buzzing. he pulled out three items, hiding them behind his back.

"wh-what is that?" felix asked, going to touch himself, desperate for release.

"if you touch yourself, you will regret it."

felix whined, changbin grabbed his hands, pulling them above his head, felix watched as the older tied his arms up with rope, felix throbbed repeatedly as he felt himself become restrained. changbin knelt between felix's legs, pushing them open for him.

he traced over the hickeys left on his thighs as he reached for the other objects.

"do you trust me?"

felix nodded, he looked so much better tied up and desperate. changbin pulled one item out, he pushed the item down on felix as the younger looked shocked and regretful.

"n-no! i need to cum, please binnie!"

changbin smirked, clicking the vibrator on, he ran it over felix's tip, dragging it up and down his length as felix whined. he pressed it at felix's entrance, letting the younger moan at the feeling before pushing it inside him. he clicked the settings up until it was on high, felix trembled as changbin began to thrust the toy in and out of felix. felix pulled on the rope, hating the feeling of pleasure, but no release. he could feel his climax building as the toy went in and out of him fast. changbin started to twist it as he pushed it in and out making felix moan harder.

"i-i can't, please daddy."

changbin felt dominance rush through him as he ignored felix's begs. felix felt his high build up as he breathed harder, to make it more painful, changbin took felix into his mouth, starting to suck as he sped up with the toy. felix groaned and whimpered as he felt his high on the edge but couldn't release. he felt an actual tear escape from ache and pleasure as he pulled hard on the rope.

"d-daddy! i cant handle it! p-please let me cum!"

changbin listened to the younger whine as he shoved his tongue in felix's slit, hitting his sweet spot with the toy at the same time, felix arched hard, his eyes rolling as he started to shake violently.

"are you going to be obedient for daddy?"

"fuck! yes!"

"and you won't sleep with my friends?"

"n-no, only you."

"good boy." changbin praised, taking felix back into his mouth.

changbin pulled the item off Felix's dick and the boy came abruptly down changbin's throat with a long shaky moan as he started to tremble again.

changbin swallowed everything felix gave him, still in awe of how beautiful felix was, he as now panting hard, his chest raising up and down quickly with each breath. his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead, his eyes closed and his lips parted. he was still gripping the sheets, unable to comprehend what changbin had just given him.

=====