Chapter 9

the bell that signalled the end of the lesson was the best sound felix had ever heard. he got up, slinging his bag over his shoulder, his friends agreed to meet at felix's locker to go to lunch, since they were sitting with changbin and his friends now. they all met up and they started walking towards the cafeteria. they got there and saw changbin sat with his friends, they walked over and sat down, conveniently, seungmin sat opposite hyunjin, jisung sat opposite minho and jeongin was still in awe of chan, felix went to sit with jisung but he was stopped. changbin pulled out the chair right next to him and motioned for felix to sit down.

"i wanna talk to you." changbin mumbled as felix sat.

"about what?" felix asked, even though he was pretty sure he already knew.

"my reward."

changbin looked felix up and down, making his stomach heat up a bit.

"o-okay."

"you know it takes a lot for me to get into unwanted drama with people, especially jae, i want something pretty big in return." changbin moved slightly closer so the others couldn't hear.

felix gulped, his cheeks turning slightly red.

"wh-what is it?" felix asked before taking a sip of his drink.

"i want you to sleep with me in return for protecting you." changbin said, not breaking eye contact.

felix choked on the water and started coughing, clutching his bruised stomach as he tried to breathe. changbin smirked as felix caught his breath.

"th-thats... I-"

"relax, im good in bed." changbin winked, smirking still.

felix blushed harder, sipping his drink again.

"do you think that's okay?"

"i-i guess so.." felix mumbled, feeling embarrassed.

"perfect, in return i will protect you from not just jae, but everyone."

felix nodded slowly, changbin turned back around to talk to his friends and felix caught jisung's eye and he looked at felix, almost asking him if it happened. felix nodded and jisung stifled a laugh. they chatted to each other, eating food and getting to know each other as changbin sat, staring at his phone. felix noticed how changbin closed himself off from everyone else, it intrigued him, he wanted to know what changbin was thinking.

"give me your phone." changbin suddenly said, snapping felix out of this thoughts.

"why?"

"i want to put my number in there, in case I need you...you know?"

"oh."

felix unlocked his phone, handing it to changbin, he put his number in there and handed it back to felix.

the bell went for the end of lunch and felix walked with Jisung towards his lesson.

"so, you are going to do it?"

"do what?"

"let him fuck you."

"shut up!"

"sorry." jisung whispered.

"i have to, if i want his protection, i have to."

"you don't, if you really don't want to, you don't have to."

"maybe i sort of want to." Felix mumbled, blushing.

"i knew it, you know what I wouldn't mind?"

"what?"

"for lee minho to put his-"

"i don't want to know."

"but have you seen that man? holy shit he is so hot, hotter than changbin."

"agree to disagree."

they got to their lessons and felix couldn't stop thinking about the agreement. he had never had sex before, he was reluctant to loose his virginity to someone who was just doing it as payment, then again it was changbin, felix remembered back to when changbin held him shirtless. he thought about his warm skin under felix's hand, and his muscular arm around felix's slim waist. he thought about what that same hand would look like on his thigh, or his wrist, or even around his neck...

stop felix! not a good time...

felix snapped out of his thoughts and tried to focus on the lesson as it dragged by.

__

felix stared at the screen of the TV, holding jisung's arm as the horror movie they were watching built up to a scare. the scare happened as they both jumped, but what made felix jump even more was a notification from changbin. he picked up his phone, looking at jisung.

"open it."

felix opened the message.

Changbin:
come over...

felix bit his lip, taking a deep breath.

"go shower quickly."

felix jumped up, grabbing his towel and locking himself in the bathroom, he was still self conscious of his bruises, and incredibly nervous about this. he took off his clothes and put the water on, stepping in and trying to relax. he was sure he wanted it, but he was also nervous for his first time, he thought about how changbin shared a room with hyunjin and he hoped hyunjin wouldn't be there. he ran his fingers through his hair, washing his body down quickly, he stepped out, switching the water off. he wanted to impress changbin, he didn't know why, but he did, he dried his hair, pulling on a light pink t-shirt with the word 'baby' on it, long enough to cover him to mid thighs. he pulled on shorts, then brushed his teeth quickly before leaving the bathroom.

"how're you feeling?"

"really nervous."

"you will be fine, but don't let him do anything that you don't want okay?"

"okay, i think im ready."

"do you feel like you could slip?"

felix shook his head, feeling anxious, but in control, he breathed deeply before opening the door, his stomach flipped around as he walked towards changbin's dorm door. he knocked on the door softly, biting his lip.

"come in."

changbin's voice sounded so much more husky and deep now that Felix knew what was coming. he opened the door, seeing changbin lay on his bed.

"holy shit..."

=====