Chapter 8

felix lay cuddled under his blanket, sleeping peacefully, he had fallen asleep in littlespace and had been extremely cuddly before bed, jisung was sat up in bed, on his phone. he was texting seungmin who said that he heard some people say they they planned to sneak in and grab felix tonight, when changbin wasn't there. jisung dropped his head back.

'why wont he leave lix alone?'

Jisung looked over at felix as he slept soundly. jisung couldn't risk going to sleep and having jae come in. he got up and walked towards felix's nightstand. he picked up felix's phone and opened it, clicking hyunjin's contact.

Felix:
hyunjin, this is jisung, ive been told that jae might come up tonight and sneak in when you guys aren't here for lix.

Hyunjin :
I just told changbin, he doesn't want to get up, could you two come here?

Felix:
lix is sleeping.

Hyunjin:
changbin and I will come over now, he's not happy about it, but we will come now..

jisung waited quietly until the door opened without knocking, changbin walked in, looking as dead pan as always, hyunjin followed. they both looked at felix sleeping.

"if i see him, i am going to flip off."

"if he comes here, get felix to open the door, we can hide and then if he tries it, we can come out, if we open the door, he can claim he wants to apologise again."

felix stirred and opened his eyes, he looked around at everyone, confused.

"sungie?"

"yes lix, im over here." jisung called from his bed.

felix breathed out, sitting up, his eyes finally adjusting to who it was. he swung his legs out of bed, getting up for a glass of water, once he was out of bed and waking towards the sink, he remembered he was wearing a long t-shirt and what looked like nothing underneath. he mentally cringed and glanced at changbin who was staring at felix's body.

"whats happening?" felix asked, sipping his water.

as he spoke, someone knocked on the door. felix looked up, understanding.

"lix answer the door, it's jae."

"no! he will hurt me!" felix whispered.

"we will come out before he does anything."

felix nodded but was still terrified, he bit his lip, feeling the cut against his teeth. to everyone's surprise, changbin stepped forward, holding felix's shoulder, giving him a look that may have been somewhat comforting if you looked hard enough.

changbin and hyunjin went into the bathroom as jisung got into bed, pretending to sleep. felix breathed slowly before opening the door.

sure enough, jae was stood there, this time alone. before felix could say anything, jae was in his room. jae shut the door behind him, looking at felix.

"j-jae what're you doing in h-here?"

"i want to make it up to you lix." He said, his voice was low.

felix had no idea what was happening, jae stepped closer, taking the hem of felix's t-shirt between his fingers, looking down.

changbin watched from the bathroom, his blood boiling. he didn't know why the sight of jae's hands on felix made him so mad, but it did, he clenched his fists as hyunjin went to open the door.

"stay here." changbin whispered.

he pulled off his t-shirt, messing up his hair. he had enough of seeing jae when he put his arm around felix's waist, changbin locked eyes with felix as the younger boy looked helplessly at him.

"babe, have you seen my-" changbin started, walking out of the bathroom.

jae's head snapped up and he turned white, he pushed felix away, almost pushing him over.

"what the fuck?! first you beat the shit out of him, then you try and seduce him? you're fucked up!" changbin yelled, he grabbed felix and pulled him close.

felix blanked out the situation, his hand landed on changbin's chest and he couldn't help bust stare, changbin's arms were just as muscular as he imagined, and his abs were toned and on display, his shoulders were broad and strong. felix tried not to drool as the older held him tightly.

"i-i didn't know you two were-"

"now you do, get the fuck out! do i have to beat the shit out of you again for you to understand to leave this kid alone? he doesn't deserve it, if you can give me a valid reason right now why you treat him the way you do, i will get on my knees and apologise for everything."

"hes just easy to pick on, he doesn't fight back."

"youre pathetic, look at his face."

jae looked at felix, he saw the bruise under his eye, the gash across his nose and the cut in his lip.

"i hope this makes you happy, now get the hell out."

jae turned and left, and changbin didn't take his hands off felix. he kept him in his arm as he rubbed his forehead. hyunjin and jisung were smirking and sniggering together until changbin noticed and slipped away.

"thank you changbin." felix mumbled.

"i will talk to you tomorrow about what i want in return." he replied, looking at felix's body.

everyone in the room knew what changbin was refering to, felix blushed, changbin continued to look at felix, hyunjin smirked and jisung choked on air. the other two left and felix sat down.

"oh my god..."

"that was intense."

felix pulled down his t-shirt that had ridden up his leg.

"he is insanely hot."

"his body was amazing, they way he pretended that you two just did it, got me and he forgot to take his arm off you."

"i know, I wish he hadn't noticed.."

"i bet you do."

felix lay back, unable to stop smiling.

=====