Chapter 71

the time at the hospital was a blur for felix, he remembered little of it, just throwing up a lot and crying whilst clinging to changbin like his life depended on it, he kicked a nurse in the stomach by accident when she tried to move changbin out of the room, he instantly started screaming and crying, kicking around to get away from her, now the nurses didn't even try to get rid of changbin.

he passed out from exhaustion and weakness, and the next thing he knew, he was laying in a hospital bed wearing feeding tubes, iv tubes and with a cannula in the back of his hand, he looked around but couldn't see changbin, he started to cry and tried to sit up, clawing at the tube in his hand.

He felt someone take his hand making him flinch and whimper.

"shh, im here baby boy, its okay."

felix instantly calmed down, looking up at changbin, his usually collected, calm and reserved boyfriend now had tear stained cheeks and swollen eyes from crying too, he looked exhausted and clearly hadn't slept, felix noticed it was light outside, and as far as he could remember, it was the middle of the night, so he must've passed out, then stayed unconscious until morning.

"i know you want to say things baby, minho and jisung are on their way to visit you, and they're bringing some of your things, including your book."

felix started to cry again, if he needed his things, that meant he didnt get to go home yet, he had so many questions, but he couldnt ask them, he didn't know why, his voice still worked, but every time he tried, nothing happened.

"hey its okay, im going to stay here with you, lay back and relax okay?"

felix didn't want to relax, he wanted to sit in changbin's lap and cuddle up to him, but when he tried to move closer, changbin stopped him.

"i can't hold you baby, you have to stay there."

felix started to cry, reaching for changbin, his grabby hands sent changbin into tears, he wanted to hold felix and make everything go away, but he couldn't.

"i know you want to be in my arms baby, but you have to stay there, i know its hard, but i am not going anywhere, please don't cry lixie." changbin sobbed, holding felix's hand tightly, the tubes attached to felix were around him, stopping changbin from being able to sit there.

he kissed felix's hands, having to listen to felix cry.

"im so sorry felix, please forgive me." he sobbed, blaming himself for this whole thing.

felix cupped changbin's cheek, making him look at him, he shook his head, disagreeing with changbin's blame, changbin knew felix didnt blame him, but he couldn't help it, felix wanted to cuddle as close as humanely possible to changbin, but he couldn't and he didnt like it, a nurse walked into the room with a trolley, felix whimpered and clucthed changbin's hand, shrinking from her, she had a warm smile across her face, but felix still didn't want her near him.

"it's okay, you don't have to be scared of me." she smiled.

changbin wiped his eyes and smiled too.

"you're okay lix, she's here to help you." he sniffed, pretending like he wasn't just crying.

she had medication on one of the trays and placed it on the table by felix's bed, he didnt want to take medicine, it always made him feel sick, but changbin filled a glass on the tray with water, coming to stand next to him.

"open up, puppy."

the woman had to fight not to coo over how sweet changbin was, felix sniffled, but opened his mouth, changbin put the pill on his tongue, guiding the glass to his lips, helping him drink it to swallow the pill.

"good boy! do one more for me okay?"

felix sighed and nodded, opening his mouth again, changbin repeated the action and felix swallowed the other one, pulling a very dissaproving face, changbin chuckled, leaning forward to kiss the tip of his nose.

"based on what i've heard, he really needs you." the woman said softly, watching felix stare at changbin's every move to make sure he didnt go anywhere.

"hes just been through a major trauma, it scarred him, now he wont let me out of his sight."

"i wont make you talk about it, but it must've been awful for him if hes ended up this dependent on you."

changbin nodded, looking at felix, he looked uncomfortable with changbin being that far away from him.

changbin placed his hand in felix's, watching his baby put it to his cheek, kissing it over and over.

"oh that's very cute." the nurse smiled.

"hes adorable, um, i had a question nurse."

"nurse kae, and ask away."

"they won't make me leave for the night will they?" changbin asked anxiously, biting his lip.

"usually, because technically, he's an adult, you wouldn't be allowed to stay-"

felix started whining, tearing up as he gripped changbin's hand as hard as he could with his weak hands.

"but judging by the way he acts up when you leave him, you should be allowed to stay."

changbin smiled and patted felix's thigh.

"thank you nurse, he will cope a lot better if i can stay with him."

as changbin thanked the nurse, another nurse walked into their room making felix flinch.

"lee felix?"

changbin nodded as the nurse smiled.

"you have visitors, seven of them." she chuckled.

felix's face lit up as he clutched changbin's hand.

"the whole group have come to see you lix." changbin smiled, looking at felix.

felix looked like he was straining, opening and closing his mouth, be looked at changbin, squeezing his hand, trying as hard as he could.

"da!"

changbin burst into a smile.

"you said da, can you say anymore lixie? dada?"

felix huffed and shook his head, his lip trembling.

"thats okay, you called me da, im so proud of you baby!"

changbin kissed felix's nose, cupping his face as felix smiled sadly, wanting to cuddle his dada properly.

=====
A/N
I love you all ❤️