Chapter 56

changbin woke up, looking over at felix, he was sat up in his new bed, holding a stuffie to his chest, sobbing. changbin got up and walked over, sitting opposite him.

"baby, look at me."

felix didn't, he kept his head down.

"kitten, look at daddy."

felix glanced up.

"please baby boy, please tell me why you're sad, its killing me."

felix started to cry again, burying his face in the stuffed rabbit changbin had bought him.

changbin felt his eyes water as he opened his arms to felix, the younger boy crawled into changbin's arms, sobbing into his chest. changbin rubbed his back, hushing him.

"i cant help if you don't tell me what's wrong kitten."

felix just kept sobbing, clinging to changbin.

"shhh, its okay my beautiful boy, daddy's here, you don't have to speak, just breathe, i won't let anyone hurt my baby."

changbin stroked felix's hair, getting choked up.

felix calmed down, stopping his crying, changbin pulled away, cupping his face and rubbing felix's damp cheeks with his thumbs.

"i love you so much."

felix nodded.

"can you say it back?"

felix shook his head, just replying with a hug, burying his face in changbin's neck, he knew felix did love him, he had just gone non verbal, this only happened because of those messages, changbin had to figure out who it was.

as if on cue in some sort of wattpad fanfic, felix's phone buzzed, changbin picked it up, looking at the new message, from the unknown number.

Unknown:
i need to talk to you felix, without changbin seeing..

changbin typed back.

Felix:
okay, he can't see..

changbin hoped he could find out who it was, by pretending to be felix.

"can you go and get dressed lix, we can go and see sungie today."

felix nodded, keeping a straight face, and obeyed, he was normally over excited to see jisung.

Unknown:
do you know who this is?

Felix:
no.

Unknown:
you're still mine you know.

Felix:
no, im not, whoever this is

Unknown:
this is your master, did you forget that you have my mark on you? right at the base of your back, that mark was left by me, it's my claim on you, i will take you back, and you will be mine, not changbin's, mine.

changbin felt sick to his stomach, he put the phone in his pocket, walking towards felix. he turned the boy so he had his back to changbin, then crouched down, searching his lower back, he felt his heart drop at the sight of a scar.

ch

choi haneul.

He felt rage overtake his body, this bastard had carved his initials into felix's skin.

he turned felix to face him.

"this is because of haneul isn't it?"

felix flinched at his name, his eyes getting teary.

"tell me baby, tell me what you're thinking."

"h-e might c-come b-back, i-i belonged t-to him, h-he hurted m-me so m-much, h-he wouldn't s-stop, no matter h-how much I b-begged, he c-called me a wh-whore, and a s-slut, i-i had to w-watch him do b-bad things w-with girls, i-i don't want th-that d-daddy."

"kitten, listen to me very carefully, who protects you?"

"daddy."

"who loves you?"

"daddy."

"who would risk life and limb to make sure you're safe?"

"daddy."

"and most importantly, who wouldn't let a single soul, lay a bad hand on his baby?"

"daddy."

"thats right, i know i wasn't here when this was happening to you, and i am sorry, but i am here now, and nobody will ever hurt you again, i won't let it happen, do you understand me?"

"y-yes daddy."

"good boy, i am so so proud of you prince, and i love you so much."

"i love you too."

felix got dressed with the help of changbin, new plan, jisung and minho said they would babysit felix and watch him for a while whilst changbin got some other things done. felix had his paci between his lips and held his bunny under one arm as they walked to the room that was now shared between jisung and minho.

"i will see you in a little while baby boy, okay?"

"okay daddy, i love you!"

"i love you too puppy."

felix pecked changbin's cheek before going inside to see jisung.

the second felix was gone, his smile dropped, he only had one name on his mind, he started walking towards the exit of the dorms, muttering under his breath, his blood boiled, and his body felt overtaken, he walked towards block b, never being so angry in his life, felix and changbin had pushed through everything together, even being broken up by jae, but fucking with changbin's baby boy, may cost you your life.

He stormed upstairs towards jae's room, with just one thing on his mind.

"choi haneul."

the name slipped his lips with pure hate and disgust, he wanted to watch the life leave that man's eyes.

=====
A/N
update for yuutsuna_ ❤️