Chapter 43

changbin and felix were asleep in felix's bed with everyone else in the room too, changbin was cuddling felix from behind.

felix had gone to bed feeling a bit weird, and he struggled to get to sleep, but he woke up abruptly in the middle of the night, his hand flying to his mouth, he jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, throwing up. he gripped the sides of the toilet bowl so hard his knuckles turned white as he sprawled helplessly on the cold floor, he heard footsteps, but he couldn't look up to see who it was.

"awh baby."

he knew it was changbin, changbin pulled his hair back off his forehead, rubbing his back softly as felix finished.

"d-daddy?" felix whimpered.

changbin felt even worse for him knowing he was in littlespace.

"im here prince, it's okay."

felix went to speak before throwing up again, sobbing in between.

"dont cry baby boy, daddy's here."

felix sat back, panting. seungmin walked in with a glass of water, he had obviously woken up, hearing the noise.

"thanks." changbin smiled, bringing the glass to felix's lips.

felix sipped the water, tears on his cheeks, changbin felt so bad for him, he left felix on the floor by the toilet in case he threw up again, and locked the bathroom door, he turned on the cold water and filled the bath tub. he went back to felix, wiping his tears as more kept coming. he flushed the toilet, moving felix's hair off his forehead.

"do you think you're done?"

felix nodded, rubbing his stomach.

"let's get you a bath then."

changbin could tell felix was ill, his forehead was burning up but he was shivering.

"are you cold?"

"mhm."

"okay, i know you're cold, but we need to get your temperature down, so the bath is cold, but it won't take long."

changbin also knew that felix wasn't himself because he didn't argue about having a cold bath. he stepped in, whining.

"i know, just sit down so i can wash you."

felix did as he was told, shivering more, as felix washed his arms and legs, changbin put a towel on the heater so that it would be warm when felix got out, changbin quickly washed his hair, helping felix up. he wrapped him in the warm towel. felix continued to shiver, but his temperature had gone down. changbin left felix sitting. on the counter in the bathroom, as he went to get felix something to change into.

felix got into one of changbin's t-shirts, pouting.

"whats the matter my baby?"

"my tummy hurts."

changbin leant down, moving the towel, leaving kisses on his stomach.

"there, i kissed it better, let's go to sleep again baby."

changbin carried felix into the bedroom, stepping over chan who held jeongin close to him, and got into bed, he pulled felix close, kissing his cheeks and forehead as felix's eyes drooped. changbin stroked his hair, trying not to fall asleep before felix did.

__

felix woke up, his head pounding. he groaned and cuddled up to changbin, he still felt sick and wanted it to go away.

"you still feel bad?"

"mhm, my head hurts."

"why don't you be my baby for a while to take your mind off it?"

"i have been little for ages."

"thats okay, you can be little again for today, or until you feel better."

"are you sure?"

"of course."

felix breathed slowly, pulling his stuffed bear into him, helping him slip. he cuddled up to changbin, before having to jump up and run to the bathroom again. he dropped to his knees, still clutching his stuffie. changbin walked in, sitting on the floor, moving felix's hair as the threw up. changbin rubbed his back.

"dada, it's hurts." felix whimpered, holding his stomach between being sick.

"i know my prince, just breathe, it will go away."

once felix was done, he collapsed onto the floor, changbin pulled him onto his lap, cuddling him and running his fingers through felix's hair softly.

"youre okay baby, just relax, daddy's here."

felix calmed down, cuddling up to changbin, holding his stuffie in his arms as he sniffed.

"are you done?"

felix nodded, coughing slightly. changbin picked him up, carrying him back to bed. changbin tucked felix in, getting him a glass of water and medicine for his fever. changbin sat on the edge of the bed, running his fingers through felix's hair as felix, closed his eyes, trying to sleep. they others woke up and changbin told them what was happening. they decided to move to changbin's room so that changbin could take care of felix.

changbin made sure felix was asleep, before deciding to clean the room, he picked up the clothes off the floor, either putting them back into the closet, or in the laundry basket, he washed the few cups on the counter before putting away felix's bag. he sat with felix all morning, every hour or so, felix jumped up, running into the bathroom, crying after every time.

"i know its horrible lixie, but you're doing so good baby, just drink lots of water."

"i don't wanna be sick anymore, i just wanna cuddle."

"it won't last much longer prince, you're okay."

after a few hours, felix did gradually stop being sick, and just was left with a fever, headache and stomach pain. changbin was sat against the headboard, cradling felix on his lap like a baby.

"dada, i want kisses, but you might get sick."

"i know, but it gives you lots of kisses to look forward to okay?"

"but i want them now."

"i know kitten but do you want daddy to get sick too?"

"no."

"then i cant give you kisses."

changbin left a quick peck on felix's forehead, hoping it was enough, felix sighed, putting his head back down on changbin's chest. he held changbin's hand, playing with the rings of his fingers, his stuffie in his other arm.

=====