Chapter 25

that night, changbin decided to spend another night with felix, jisung was in his bed, on his phone whilst changbin was cuddling felix, he was awake, just focusing on felix as he slept, he lent down and lightly kissed the tip of felix's nose, felix stirred, grinding back against changbin, taking the older by surprise. changbin groaned, grabbing felix's hips.

"dont do that baby boy." changbin whispered.

felix fell asleep in littlespace, so changbin wasn't sure if this was little felix talking or normal felix.

"why?" felix mumbled, doing it again.

changbin was confused, he could tell felix was still in littlespace, so he wanted to know why he was trying to entice changbin. changbin breathed hard as felix grinded again. felix got up and straddled changbin, running his hands down his chest. changbin looked up at felix in the dim light.

"baby, go back to sleep." changbin whispered, trying not to push up.

"i want you." felix replied.

he grinded down, making a face that he knew would get to changbin, he closed his eyes, his mouth handing open and his head slightly tipped back. changbin groaned gently, holding felix's hips.

"felix, jisung is right there!"

felix decided he wanted to really annoy changbin, he wanted his boyfriend angry, it was so hot.

"lets move to your room, then hyunjin can fuck me too." felix whispered in changbin's ear.

changbin grabbed felix's hair, pulling it, remembering the impact it had on the boy, felix moaned, closing his eyes again.

"im going to make you regret that." changbin hissed.

"punish me daddy."

"this will be a different type of punishment."

"what is it?"

"no sex for four days."

"what?!"

"mhm, im not sleeping with you for four days."

"no! daddy please! i need it."

"nope, go to sleep, i will cuddle you, but you're not getting anything."

felix whined and pouted as changbin pulled him down to cuddle him. felix regretted it, this was worse than any other punishment he'd had.

__

the next day, after school, everyone was in changbin's room, and felix was sat in changbin's bed, still pouting.

"whats wrong with him?" jisung asked, looking at them.

"hes being punished."

"how?" chan asked with jeongin on his lap, woojin sitting very close to them.

"im not sleeping with him for four days."

"wait really?!"

changbin nodded.

"but you're going to tease him right?"

"hell yes."

felix lightly punched changbin's arm. the others laughed and looked at the two.

"changbin, you're going to struggle with that you horny mother fucker." hyunjin laughed.

"why is he getting punished anyway?"

"he threatened to have sex with my friends."

"why?"

"i wouldn't fuck him because jisung was there."

"jesus, you guys do it too much."

"i bet you would fuck minho every night if you had the chance." felix called, watching jisung glare.

"shut up! let's talk about how seungmin and hyunjin finally hooked up!"

"no way!"

seungmin chuckled as hyunjin pulled down the younger's t-shirt to reveal the hickeys on his collarbone.

"jesus, now its just minho and jisung."

"okay, felix stay with changbin tonight and i will stay with jisung." minho added, smirking.

jisung looked up, blushing violently.

"that means we have space in our room with minho gone." chan smirked, touching jeongin's inner thigh.

"and if jeongin goes with chan, I have space in my room too." seungmin smiled at hyunjin.

"perfect, then me and lix get the room to ourselves."

changbin rested his hand on felix's thigh, and watched felix stare at it.

"the next four days are going to be hell." felix whined, trying to ignore the feeling of his hand on his leg.

__

felix got to changbin's door, not even bothering to knock before walking in, he saw changbin lay on his stomach, on his phone, felix dropped his bag and climbed on top of changbin, putting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. he kissed the back of changbin's neck, he rested his lips on changbin's skin, putting his hands on changbin's bare chest, under his shirt.

"you're not going to give me attention?" felix asked, his breath making chills raise on changbin's skin.

"what're you wearing right now?"

"why don't you look?"

"i know you too well, what are you wearing to get me to fuck you?"

felix stood up, standing in front of changbin, changbin looked up, his mouth threatening to fall open. he bit his lip, ignoring the erection he already had. felix was wearing shorts that hardly covered everything, and a pink crop top, he had his stomach and long legs showing and stood with a seductive smirk.

"felix, why do you have to make this hard for me?"

felix just smiled, walking over to get into bed with changbin. he kissed changbin gently before turning away from him and closing his eyes. changbin went back to his phone ignoring his painful erection, he refused to give in to felix.

changbin began to get tired, turning off his phone and laying down, pulling felix closer, his hand resting on felix's stomach. he breathed on the back of felix's neck, feeling the younger tense slightly.

"i cant wait to ruin you when this is over."

"why don't you ruin me now?"

"nice try lixie, but you're going have to stay needy for a few days baby boy."

felix whined, trying to grind on changbin. changbin stopped him, kissing the side of his neck. felix sighed, deciding to just go to sleep.

=====