Chapter 68

it had almost been exactly two days since felix got home, and as much as changbin wanted to be able to say that everything was going to go back to normal, he couldnt, felix was not doing good at all, everything haneul had done had scarred the poor boy, he regressed into a much younger littlespace than normal, and hadn't spoken a word since they returned home either.

changbin ended up having to buy adult dipers for felix from all of the accidents he kept having, he could just be sat doing nothing, and before he even realised, he had an accident, it was safe to say it broke changbin's heart to see him like this.

felix was sitting on the floor of the kitchen, having to stick close to changbin, he was holding his stuffed bunny, watching changbin's every move as he cooked dinner for them both.

changbin heard muffled sobs behind him, he turned around and picked felix up in his arms, already knowing what happened, he took felix into the bathroom, having him wash down with the shower quickly before getting him into something clean, then his onesie.

felix cried as changbin hugged him, feeling awful for the amount of work he was shoving onto his boyfriend, petrified that changbin would struggle to cope, then leave him.

"hey hey, dont cry kitten, youre okay, im not mad sweetheart, why dont you tell daddy what's wrong in your special book?"

changbin had gotten felix a notebook to use to communicate, felix nodded, following changbin to the nightstand, felix resumed his seat on the floor as changbin went back to cooking and scrawled out what he was feeling, he tugged on changbin's sweatpants as his boyfriend crouched beside him to take the book and see what he wrote.

'i sorry daddy, i tryin to be big, but i cant, don leave me.'

changbin felt his heart hurt as he looked back at felix.

"come here pup."

he held felix close.

"you haven't got a thing to be sorry for, i know you think i find you annoying, but that isnt true, i wouldn't be your daddy if i didn't want to handle it, you dont have to try to be big, you can be my beautiful little boy as long as you need, and listen to me now baby boy, i will never, i mean, never leave you, i couldnt live without you here, im not going anywhere, i will stay and support you through everything, daddy loves you so much, such a pretty baby."

changbin rubbed felix's cheek, watching the younger lean into his touch. felix was still underweight, very underweight, it actually scared changbin by the thought that if felix had stayed there one more day, he may have starved to death, every time that thought came into changbin's head, he teared up.

felix jumped, then started to cry when someone knocked on the door.

"don't cry little one, its okay." changbin ran his fingers through felix's hair.

even though changbin comforted felix like this, opening the door made him nervous too since what happened, he got a sick feling in his stomach as he walked towards the door, he opened it to see jae.

"h-hi, sorry, i wanted to come and see felix, i-if thats okay."

"uh, i guess so." changbin was shocked that jae was here and he wanted to see felix.

changbin stepped back and jae walked in, seeing felix cowering in the kitchen.

"that fucker completely scarred him." changbin mumbled as he shut the door.

it was actually painful to jae to think that part of this was caused by him.

"i wont hurt you lix, i came to apologise."

"come here baby." changbin opened his arms and feix got up, he could walk, but he was wobbly and limp.

felix managed to get to changbin's arms, looking at jae from changbin's chest.

they sat down, felix curled up on changbin's lap and jae sitting across from them.

"jae, i really owe you thanks, if it weren't for you, felix might not be here, and if he died, it would kill me, so, thank you, so so much jae."

"i couldn't sit around and watch haneul do that to him, i only stuck around for him because he saved my little sister from being raped by one of the members when she was sixteen, so i owed him my sister's safety, but now i'm in a lot of trouble with the group, they know where my dorm is, and lucas' and all my friend's dorms, so im kinda fucked."

"stay here." changbin blurted.

jae looked up, shocked.

"what?"

"you saved felix's life, you hated him, but you saved him, the least i can do is help to protect you from the same risk of death that you rescued felix from, felix and i share a bed, so you can use his, you can stay here until you get it figured out."

"changbin, thats so generous, thank you so much."

"you're welcome, you can bring your stuff up straight away."

both jae and felix were shocked by changbin's generosity, it even shocked changbin, but he was desperate to repay jae for saving his baby.

jae nodded with a smile and left the room to go and pack.

felix looked up at changbin with a small smile as he kissed felix's forehead.

"now lets eat before jae gets here."

felix nodded, still sticking close to changbin as he finished cooking and they sat down to eat together, felix was clumsy when he ate, his hands were shaky, and sometimes he made a mess, but it didnt bother changbin at all, felix ate very very quickly, he was always hungry at this point and it was obvious why, once felix had finished, changbin cleaned him up, then left the dirty washing. in the kitchen, deciding to do it later.

as changbin was settling felix in bed to watch a movie, the door knocked again and changbin opened it, inviting jae in, he was carrying two bags as he smiled at them.

"honestly, thank you so much, i have no idea what i would do if you weren't so generous."

"anything in return for saving my baby."

=====
A/N
what do you think about jae maybe becoming one of the good guys?
❤️