Chapter 10

"holy shit..."

changbin jumped up, walking towards felix, he felt his feelings take over as he looked at felix's slim body, in a pink t-shirt. he didn't think about whether he was wearing anything underneath it in case he lost control all together. he pushed felix against the closed door, leveling their faces together.

felix gasped as his back hit wall. he looked at changbin so close to him, before glancing down at the older's lips, then back up.

"you look so fucking hot." changbin whispered, putting his face next to felix's ear.

felix breathed shallowly as changbin leant forward and pressed his lips onto felix's neck. felix breathed in as he felt tingles run through his arms and legs, he held his hands by his body, not knowing what to do. changbin pulled away, looking at felix.

"you can touch me." He mumbled, taking felix's hands and guiding then to his chest.

felix felt changbin's chest muscle under his small hands as the older went back to kissing his neck, he felt changbin start to suck on his skin, knowing it would leave a mark. felix remembered imagining hickeys on him, and now it was real. he moved his hands from changbin's chest to his hair, he tugged gently earning a very sexy groan from changbin. the older lost control and picked felix up under his thighs as felix wrapped his legs around his waist.

changbin laid felix down on his bed, climbing over him. changbin, held felix's hips, moving his hand towards the hem of the t-shirt. he watched felix's reactions as he slipped his hand under the fabric, resting on felix's bare stomach, he pushed his hand upwards. felix let out a breathy whine, instantly biting his lip to stifle sounds.

"dont you dare try and be quiet, these walls are soundproof, i want to hear everything."

He leant down to kiss felix, the second their lips touched, felix gasped, changbin held the kiss for a few seconds, before moving his lips, felix let changbin lead the kiss as he moved in sync. he rested his hands on changbin's shoulders, changbin ran his tongue along felix's lower lip, causing a shiver from felix, but not enough, changbin moved his hands down to felix's hips, then moving further down to the younger's thighs. felix was becoming desperate, he was getting harder with every motion changbin made, as changbin squeezed felix's thighs, he bit down on his bottom lip. felix let out a small moan at the sensation of the slight pain, but the unusual pleasure, he throbbed in his shorts as changbin forced his legs open, lining his hips up with felix's, he pressed his clothed dick against felix's ass as felix's eyes shot open and he gasped. changbin pulled away, smirking.

"feel good?" he asked, doing it again.

felix closed his eyes and bit his lip, he rolled his hips, searching for more.

"tell me what you want baby boy."

felix whimpered at the name, he pushed his hips back as changbin grinded into him over and over.

"you, i-i want you."

changbin pulled off felix making the boy whine and try to reach for changbin.

"someone's eager."

"c-come back, i-it felt good."

"trust me lix, that was nothing."

felix blushed, but blushed harder as changbin pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his abs and toned arms. he stepped closer to felix, looking down on the flustered boy.

"touch me." he mumbled.

felix looked up at changbin, moving his hand to touch changbin's abs. he ran his hand down the hard muscle, feeling the warmth beneath his hand.