Chapter 41

when felix woke up from his nap, he heard the conversation the group were still having, he opened his eyes, his hand still on changbin's stomach, he looked up to see changbin sleeping too, he smiled, cuddling up to changbin.

"felix, are you up?"

"mmmh."

felix moved so he could pull changbin down to lay properly on the bed, cuddling up to him. changbin stirred, pulling felix closer. felix kissed changbin's cheek. changbin opened his eyes, smiling.

"you had naptime too."

"youre right, i did, but don't you feel better now?"

felix nodded, part of him wanted to test how far he could get with changbin before he got too mad, he decided to push it today and be bratty.

felix got up, running over to jump on jisung.

"felix be gentle." changbin called, sitting up.

"why?"

"you might hurt him."

"no i won't."

"lix, come here." changbin said firmly.

felix looked up, biting his lip.

"no."

"why?"

"cus you're mad at me."

"i will be more mad if you don't come here now."

"no!"

"felix!"

felix got up, stomping over, changbin grabbed his arm, pulling him down to stare directly at him.

"why are you being disobedient?"

"i wanted to play with sungie."

"and you can, but i said be gentle, in case you hurt him."

felix just pouted.

"are you going to behave, or do i have to punish you."

"i don't know."

"pick, say sorry and go and play, or push it and i will go back to my room for the night and you can stay here."

"no cuddles?"

"not if you misbehave."

"fine."

changbin let go and felix walked back over, talking to jisung.

"youre good." hyunjin chuckled.

changbin smirked. he opened his phone, starting to scroll through social media, it wasn't long before he felt felix climb up on the bed behind him, back hugging him.

"daddy."

"yes prince?"

"attention please."

"you want attention?"

"mmhm."

"maybe i shouldn't give you any, since you weren't listening to me earlier." changnin replied, not looking up form his phone.

"noo! i want attention."

changbin smiled, putting his phone down, felix climbed onto changbin's lap, straddling him, wrapping his arms around changbin's neck and burying his face in changbin's shoulder. changbin put his arms around felix's waist, kissing his head.

"is this better?"

"mhm, love you dada."

"i love you too baby."

felix stayed, cuddled up to changbin as the group continued their conversations. after a while, it was somehow organised that everyone would bring things up to this room and spend the night as a group, so after lunch in the cafeteria, everyone went to their rooms to pack things to bring up, once it was all set up, felix noticed the layout, changbin wanted to stay in felix's bed, and minho was already in jisung's bed, hyunjin and seungmin's bed was attached and so was chan, woojin and jeongin's. they ordered food to be delivered as they all sat on the floor, felix right next to changbin.

=====