Chapter 12

not wanting to argue, felix sat down where changbin told him to and looked at him. jisung sat down opposite, taking out his phone, whilst hyunjin looked around.

"so, what're we here for?" hyunjin asked.

"thought it would be nice." changbin shrugged.

felix sat quietly until he watched changbin scribble something on a piece of paper. he handed it to felix who read the words.

'dont make a sound or daddy will punish you.'

felix blushed hard, looking at changbin, confused.

changbin smirked, resting his hand on felix's thigh. felix jumped slightly as he felt changbin's hand on him. he ignored it until changbin moved his hand further up slightly. felix tensed trying to ignore his hand. he blushed as he spoke to jisung.

changbin stayed still for a while before moving his hand round, pulled felix's legs open. he squeezed felix's inner thigh. felix let out a quiet gasp, biting his lip.

"you okay?" jisung asked, looking at felix.

"im fine."

"whyre you making that face?"

"cramp." felix replied abruptly.

changbin moved further up so that his hand was at the top of felix's thigh. he started slowly massaging the area, digging his nails in. felix tried as hard as he could not to get aroused, but soon enough, changbin had caused an erection. felix quietly whined, looking at changbin as he felt himself ache.

"are you sure you're good lix?"

"yes."

as he answered, changbin moved his hand to rest on felix's crotch. felix grabbed changbin's hand to stop him from moving. changbin looked at felix in a way that made the boy whine and let go, the second felix let go, changbin palmed down on felix's dick.

"mmmh." felix whined quietly.

"lixie, you're bright red, and really jumpy, maybe you're coming down with something."

"nope."

"why don't you guys stay here, i will take him upstairs."

jisung stopped drinking and looked at felix, then looked under the table to see felix's hands over his crotch. he facepalmed as changbin stood up, pulling felix up too, felix covered himself, grabbing his bag as he was pulled away by changbin, excitement started to rise in his stomach as changbin pulled him along the halls towards his dorm. he pulled felix into the room he shared with jisung.

"you whined, what did i tell you?" changbin said, dominance dripping from his voice.

"to not make noise."

"yes, and what else did i say?"

"you will punish me."

"who will punish you?"

"daddy."

changbin smirked, he pushed felix down to lie on his bed, felix was even harder as he watched changbin stand over him. changbin rolled up the t-shirt felix was wearing up to his chin, and placed it at his lips.

"bite baby boy."

felix whimpered, he loved being called that by changbin, he bit down on the fabric, watching the older. changbin got onto his knees, without warning, he started to bite and suck felix's lower stomach harshly, he left marks all over felix, as the younger boy whimpered and bit down harder. he closed his eyes, feeling the pain and pleasure on his skin travel to his dick. he squirmed as changbin looked at him, biting hard.

"ahh, mm."

changbin sat back, admiring the marks he left all over felix. he took the button of his jeans and undid it, slowly unzipping them. felix looked at the older with anticipation as changbin moved too slowly. he wriggled, trying to get changbin to hurry up.

"whats the matter?"

"more!" He mumbled beneath the fabric.

"would it be a punishment if i gave you what you wanted?"

felix whined, grabbing changbin's hair, his desperation caused a sudden outburst of confidence. he pulled changbin up, taking his t-shirt out of his mouth.

"please daddy? i need you." He whimpered, not caring if he looked pathetic.

"you need daddy?"

"yes! im desperate to feel you!"

changbin stood, shocked, felix was more confident than before, it made him want to give in, but that would be no fun.

"baby, you're mine tonight."

=====