Chapter 52

changbin was talking to chan, sat on felix's bed.

"dada."

changbin looked up at felix who was sat on the floor making grabby hands at him.

"what's up baby boy?"

felix just whined, changbin tapped his lap as a signal for felix to sit on it, felix got up and waddled over, his blanket wrapped around him, and sat on changbin's lap.

felix straddled changbin's lap, putting his face in his neck as changbin rubbed his back. changbin smiled.

when felix rolled his hips subtly, changbin tensed up, confused. he tried not to get aroused.

"what're you doing prince?"

"want you."

"is someone getting needy?"

felix nodded, rolling his hips, he couldn't stop, he was needy for changbin and he wanted him badly.

"could you wait until later baby, when everyone leaves?"

"no, i want you now."

"you are going to wait like a good boy."

felix whined, biting his neck.

changbin closed his eyes, feeling himself get hot from the feeling of felix's teeth digging into his skin.

"p-please daddy."

"not yet, you have to wait, understand?"

"i-i dont want to wait."

"good boys wait until they're given permission, right now, you dont have permission."

felix huffed, putting his chin on changbin's shoulder. felix went back to the floor, sitting with jeongin.

"jisung, come here."

jisung walked over to changbin.

"what's up?"

"felix is in littlespace right now, but he's horny, what do i do?"

"you can still fuck him."

"can i?"

"mhm, as long as it's consensual, littlespace can be sexual."

"isn't it wrong?"

"not at all, as long as you have consent from his big side."

"i dont."

"then i wouldn't suggest it, you can get him out of littlespace if he really wants it, what did you say to him?"

"i made him wait until later on."

"he might be out of headspace by then, have him take a nap, he might wake up out of it."

"he does look exhausted."

jisung went back to sitting on minho's lap.

"baby, come here."

felix walked over. changbin handed him his stuffed bear as he held it in his arms.

"take a nap with me."

"i dont wanna."

"you need to."

felix shook his head as changbin smiled.

"you're not sleepy?"

"nope."

changbin pulled felix onto his lap, cradling him like a newborn.

"you're my baby arent you?"

felix nodded.