Chapter 27

the last two days of felix's punishment were excruciating, by the end of the fourth day, he was so needy, he couldn't look at changbin without getting dirty thoughts, he had begged changbin for sex multiple times, but changbin didn't give in, the most agrivating part of the whole thing was lucas, who stared at changbin and tried to text him every night, felix was loosing his sanity, and the last lesson of the day dragged painfully until the bell rang, felix got up, already semi hard from thinking about changbin as he packed up his things. hyunjin caught up with him.

"hey, why are you in a rush?"

"its been four days, im not waiting."

hyunjin tried to keep up with felix, as felix walked speedily back to the dorms. hyunjin got to felix's room with him as felix got his shower ready.

"seungmin should be back, go and hang out with them, im going to your room."

"okay, i was gonna go down there anyway."

hyunjin left and felix got in the shower, speedily washing himself, getting impatient, he prepped himself in the shower, meaning he could get what he wanted quicker. he finished in the shower, putting on his crop top and shorts, drying his hair before quickly walking to changbin's room.

he got to the door, walking in without knocking, changbin was stood shirtless by the desk on his phone, his back to felix. he turned around when the door opened, staring at felix's body in his skimpy outfit, felix ran forward, jumping onto changbin, wrapping his legs around his waist as he slammed their lips together. changbin returned the kiss, walking to his bed, dropping felix down, they continued an intense makeout as changbin climbed on top of felix.

changbin moved to kiss and suck all over felix's neck, felix whined and whimpered, as he finally got what he wanted, he ran his fingers through changbin's hair as he wrapped his legs around changbin. changbin pulled off felix's t-shirt, throwing it somewhere, he stared at felix's body, running his fingers over his skin.

"whatre you doing?" felix asked, looking at changbin.

"all of your marks are gone, i want to remember what your skin looks like clear, because when im done, there won't be an inch of you that doesn't have my mark on it."

felix smirked, pulling changbin down by his legs. changbin attached his lips onto felix's chest, sucking hard. felix moaned as he felt changbin feel up and down his body. he loved the way changbin's lips looked marking his skin. he was throbbing in his shorts as he became desperate. he flipped them over, slamming their lips back together, he fumbled with the button on changbin's pants as they continued the aggressive kiss. changbin bit felix's lip, drawing a whimper out of felix.

"i love the sound of your whimpers baby."

felix kissed down changbin's body, loving his abs and his chest, he ran his tongue down his muscle, reaching his belt. felix dropped to his knees, unbuckling changbin's pants, he pulled them down, leaving changbin exposed. felix didn't want to wait, instead he started stroking him whilst sucking on his tip. changbin shivered, propping himself up on his elbows so he could look at felix. felix looked up at changbin and started to bob his head, loving the way changbin felt when he hit the back of felix's throat, he gagged but kept going, stroking changbin as he did, changbin groaned, finally feeling felix's lips around him after days of fanticising about it.

"fuck, like that baby, keep going." he mumbled, dropping his head back.

felix kept eye contact with changbin, moving his head faster, changbin raked his fingers through felix's hair, pulling it hard. felix moaned around changbin's length, rolling his eyes. changbin already felt his high coming, just by watching felix, he looked so ethereal and changbin loved it.

"im so close, keep going."

felix hummed louder, sending changbin over the edge, he pulled felix's hair, moaning loudly, shooting his load down felix's throat, felix gagged as changbin pushed his head down, riding out his high, felix swallowed everything, licking his lips after he pulled off.

changbin sat up, pulling felix up onto the bed, pushing him into the mattress as he pulled off felix's shorts, staring at felix's thighs.

"i fucking love your thighs." he mumbled, pressing his lips onto the soft skin.

he started to kiss and suck over felix's inner thighs, leaving his mark, although he was still recovering from his orgasm, felix's thighs were making him hard all over again, he pushed felix's legs open, taking the base of felix's cock in his hand, he pressed his tongue onto felix's rim, pushing inside him. felix arched his back, moaning softly, he loved when changbin did this, he rolled his hips on changbin's tongue, closing his eyes.

changbin went quicker, noticing that felix had already prepped himself, making him smirk. he felt felix start to tremble slightly, changbin moved to felix's dick, wrapping his lips around his tip, pushing two fingers inside felix.

felix whimpered, gripping the sheets as he felt changbin curl his fingers up to brush his sweet spot as he started taking felix into his mouth, he absorbed the sounds of felix's moans, thrusting his fingers in and out of felix quickly.

"ahh, daddy faster!"

changbin moved faster, hitting. his prostate every time making felix arch violently, he moaned uncontrollably as changbin swirled his tongue, moving up and down on felix's dick.

"i-im close."

changbin kept going, moving his fingers even quicker, curling his fingers harder. felix went into his high, moaning loudly and arching upwards, bucking his hips as he released in changbin's mouth. he grabbed the sheets, moaning loudly as he felt tingles run through his body, as he came down from his high, he watched changbin as he spat the cum onto his fingers lubing up his dick as he stood between felix's legs. felix thought about the concept of his own liquid being used as lube as he felt himself start to harden again already.

=====

A/N
CLIFFHANGER
EHEHEHEHEHEHEH
❤️