Chapter 64

"i almost had him you pathetic son of a bitch!"

jae struggled, his mouth opening and closing, but no sound coming out.

"hes trying to say something!"

changbin was pulled off him as the group watched jae choke and gasp to breathe.

"i-if he g-got to y-ou, h-h-aneul wo-uld've sh-shot him."

"now hes got felix again, what the fuck were you trying to do?!"

"g-get in round the back, he will have left his gun there, felix will be thrown into the cupboard upstairs.

"show us, now."

jae got up on shaky legs, trying to catch his breath back, he tried to walk stright as he led the others round the back.

"if you climb up the bin, onto that lege you can get onto the room of the garage and through his bathroom window."

changbin wasted no time in starting, followed by his firends, they had to be silent in order to not get caught, by the time changbin was in, he heard screams coming from felix, making his body burn, he needed to save his little prince. he had to restrain himself until everyone else was in, once jae climbed through the window, changbin walked out, silently, following the sounds of the screaming.

"n-no! p-ple-ase s-stop! i-i-i want m-my da-ddy!"

changbin snapped he bolted into the room, tackling haneul over, felix was lay on the floor, blood pouring from his legs from where haneul had whipped him. changbin pinned haneul down and punched him over and over, quickly loosing his strength as he heard felix's sobs. haneul flipped them, pinning changbin down next to felix, felix looked at his boyfriend as haneul's hands wrapped around his throat.

"no, no, no please! please stop it!"

changbin choked, trying to breathe, he kicked and struggled, trying to get away, none of their friends could get haneul off, changbin's struggles sarted to get weaker, he locked eyes with haneul, seeing the pure evil in his eyes, his head dropped to the side, he looked deep into felix's eyes.

"daddy's handsome."

"daddy tiger."

"i love you the most."

"i have the bestest daddy ever."

"i love your kisses."

"im thinking about you."

"i love you."

felix grabbed his hand.

"d-daddy, dont l-leave me, p-please stay, i-i love you." 

the look on felix's face was enough to give him more strength than he ever thought he could have, he grabbed haneul's arm around his throat and dug his nails in, hard enough to cut him as haneul loosened his grip in pain and surprise. changbin slipped out from his grip and threw haneul off him, he flipped them overpinning haneul down, his hand wrapped around his throat and he started to squeeze, cutting off haneul's air supply.

"you are good for nothing, everything you've done, it makes you a coward, youre pathetic, youre a worthless piece of shit, and you will die like one."

felix covered his face and curled into a ball, sobbing hard. changbin was relentless, he wouldn't let go, he watched haneul struggle and writhe, choking for air, changbin let go, keeping him pinned down.

"im not going to kill you, if i end your life, its relieving you of everything you've done, you deserve to suffer, chan, call the police."

chan did so and changbin kept haneul pinned as he yelled and shouted. changbin wanted him to sit in a cell like an object, never allowed freedom. woojin took over, pinning haneul down as changbin got off him.