Chapter 40

the way felix looked in the lingerie made changbin want to fuck him all over again, he ran his fingers through felix's hair, watching felix try to recover from his multiple orgasm.

"you took that so well baby, that was second to none."

felix didn't have the energy to speak, instead he just collapsed onto his back and breathed hard, changbin smiled, taking off the uncomfortable lingerie and putting felix in something comfortable, changbin got into bed, lifting felix to lay between his legs, using changbin's torso as a pillow, felix slipped his hand under his boyfriend's t-shirt, touching his abs.

changbin smiled, running his fingers through felix's hair, felix hummed softly, falling asleep cuddled up to his boyfriend.

"i love you prince."

"i love you too daddy."

"youre beautiful."

felix smiled, hiding his face in changbin's t-shirt. changbin could tell he was slipping and he was happy about it.

"is someone shy? let me see that adorable blush baby."

he lifted felix's face, looking at him and his pink cheeks.

"aw, you're so pretty."

felix couldn't stop smiling as he listened to changbin's compliments.

"if those models saw you, they would be so jealous."

"you think so?"

"of course, who's daddy's baby?"

"i am."

"yes you are."

changbin pulled felix up, holding him close, felix cuddled into changbin's chest, he kissed changbin's shoulder, felix the arms tighten around him.

"youre so cute baby."

felix smiled, looking at him.

"i love you daddy, you're so handsome."

"im handsome?" changbin chuckled, rubbing felix's cheek.

"yes, and i love you lots and lots."

"you do?"

"yes, lots and lots and lots."

"oh that's good, because i love you lots and lots and lots too."

felix cuddled back into changbin, closing his eyes, and humming, feeling changbin scratch up and down his back.

__

they fell asleep together, abruptly waking up when the door flung open and the rest of the group came storming in. jisung dived on top of felix, going limp as felix jolted awake, clinging onto changbin, he noticed it was jisung and giggled slightly, he lay back, his thumb finding its way to his mouth, changbin smiled, realising he was still little.

"sungie is heavy." felix mumbled with a smile.

"wake up!" jisung demanded, poking felix.

"i am awake."

"good, minho, chan, woojin, and hyunjin are going to the store and they said they will take changbin too, we are going to stay here."

"i wanna stay with daddy." felix pouted, cuddling up to changbin.

"you can come with us baby boy." changbin said quietly, running his thumb over felix's cheek.

felix smiled, getting up. changbin changed into jeans and a hoodie, and felix put on jeans, not knowing what else to wear.

"wear this." changbin said, handing felix a crop top.

"i don't know, people might look at me."

"they will look at you and think about how beautiful you look."

"promise?"

changbin nodded, kissing felix's cheek. felix put on the crop top, smiling as changbin pouted.

"you look so pretty baby!"

felix blushed and giggled as he ran his fingers through his hair. they walked back into the other room, head snapped up, looking at felix.

"since when do you wear crop tops?" jisung asked, noticing minho looking.

"since now."

"you look good." jisung chuckled.

changbin held felix's hand as they left, they walked out of the dorms, felix holding onto changbin, he was nervous about going out with a crop top on, but changbin reassured him, they walked off campus, towards a store, felix stayed close to changbin, which the older thought was adorable. they got there and went inside.

"dada, can i have a chocolate?"

changbin found that name so cute and struggled not to coo over him passive agressively.

"of course you can, let's pick one whilst the others start getting the rest."

changbin took felix to the chocolate area, looking at the vast selection. felix couldn't decide.

"theres so many."

"yes, there are."

felix managed to decide, dissapointed that he had to wait until they paid. felix kept quiet, following changbin around the store, clinging to him. they got to the checkout, felix watching as his chocolate was scanned. they left the store with multiple bags and a happy felix eating his chocolate. changbin smiled as felix finished his snack as they walked back.

"you look sleepy baby." changbin said to felix as he rubbed his eyes.

"im not."

"yes you are, you're tired."

"no!"

"hey, lower your tone."

"im not sleeping."

"and since when do you make rules?"

felix pouted, crossing his arms.

"stop it or you'll be punished."

"i don't wanna sleep."

"i can see that you need a nap, now when we get back, go to sleep or i will punish you."

felix whined, starting to walk again, changbin felt felix hold his hand as they got back on campus, they went back upstairs and felix walked in, running over to sit on jisung. changbin walked in, putting a bag down, looking at felix.

"dont think ive forgotten."

"whats going on?" jisung asked.

"dada is mean."

"why?"

"hes making me go to sleep."

"then he's right, not mean, you look shattered."

"you traitor."

changbin took felix to the bathroom, getting felix into something more comfortable. felix started to cave, dropping his pout and bugging changbin for cuddles.

"at least get into bed with me."

"okay, if i sit up against the headboard, you can lay on me."

felix nodded whilst changbin changed into something comfortable too, they waked into the bedroom, changbin got into bed, and felix pushing his legs open, laying between them, he got into his favourite position, he put his head on changbin's chest and slipped his hand under changbin's shirt. resting his hand on his boyfriend's abs. felix closed his eyes, starting to fall asleep on changbin, feeling fingers tangle in his hair.

=====