Chapter 67

seungmin and hyunjin were sat in their shared bed, hyunjin on his phone and seungmin watching his favourite movie on their tv, everything seemed normal, but in seungmin's mind, it most certainly wasnt, he was lustful and needy, he really wanted hyunjin, he was semi hard over just thinking about him and it was driving him crazy, he was just too shy to ask.

hyunjin could almost sense something was wrong, he glanced over at seungmin, his legs were propped up, hiding his slight erection, his cheeks were pink and he was tense.

"min, are you okay?"

"hm?" seungmin was pulled out of the thought he was having about rough shower sex and looked at his boyfriend "im fine." 

"are you sure?"

seungmin bit his lip, before nodding softly, turning redder.

hyunjin turned over to his stomach, looking at seungmin.

they made eye contact for a while, making seungmin blush harder before hyunjin smirked.

"what're you smirking about?"

"i know whats wrong."

"what is it then?" seungmin challenged.

"you're horny."

"hyung." seungmin whined.

"you want me to help you?"

seungmin felt himself get harder, he nodded softly as hyunjin's smirk widened.

"spread your legs."

seungmin did as he was told, biting his lip, hyunjin put the covers over his head, moving between seungmin's legs, pulling hims closer by grabbing his ass, seungmin couldnt see him because of the cover in the way, he smiled softly, though anticipation was rising, he continued to watch his movie whilst hyunjin sucked a hickey onto the skin of seungmin's stomach.

"whats your plan?" seungmin asked, biting his lip.

"you'll see." hyunjin replied bluntly.

he pulled seungmin's shorts down quickly, seungmin jumped, not being able to see what was happening.

hyunjin pushed his legs open further, and the next think he knew, he could feel hyunjin's tongue against his rim, he gasped and sighed, rolling his hips against hyunjin's tongue.

hyunjin pushed his tongue inside seungmin making him whine softly, he felt tingles run through his body, he bit his lip, feeling hyunjin move his tongue in and out, he moaned softly.

he tried to concentrate on the movie, but the pleasure was already intense, he had only slept with hyunjin a few times, and he was still insanely sensitive to everything hyunjin did, his legs were shaking and he was gripping the sheets at the amazing feeling.

hyunjin moved away making seungmin whine, he pulled the covers off his head.

"lay on your stomach, I want a better angle."

seungmin blushed, but got up, laying on his stomach, closer to the tv, hyunjin lay between his legs behind him, groping seungmin's ass as he pressed his tongue back against the younger's hole, swirling it around, seungmin moaned again, rocking back against his boyfriend's tongue.

hyunjin reached across to their nightstand, grabbing a bottle of lube, seungmin was too focused on hyunjin's tongue buried inside him to notice, hyunjin dripped lube onto his fingers, before pushing one inside seungmin beneath his tongue, seungmin gasped and slipped further into his subspace, biting his lip hard.

hyunjin started to push his finger in and out of seungmin, and he moaned softly, rocking his hips, trying to get him deeper.

"so needy." hyunjin smirked, pushing his finger all the way in, before pulling it mostly out and then thrusting slowly.

hyunjin replaced the fading hickey right beneath his ass at the top of his thigh, since it was his spot.

"feels good." seungmin whined, gripping the sheets.

hyunjin started moving his fingers quicker, adding a second making seungmin whimper as they were pushed in and out of him quickly, he always melted at what hyunjin did to him, he felt hyunjin swirl his tongue around where his fingers entered seungmin, making the boy moan again, his hips moving up as he subconsciously got onto his knees, allowing hyunjin to his even deeper with his fingers.

"o-oh my god." seungmin moaned, his body tensing.

hyunjin pulled his fingers out, now that he had stretched seungmin a bit, his tongue slipped in easier, seungmin gripped the sheets, biting at his lips, then choking out a louder moan as he felt hyunjin wrap his hand around seungmin's dick, stroking him slowly.

"ah fuck."

seungmin felt amazing, warmth spreading through his body as hyunjin's hand moved slightly quicker, flicking his wrist to make seungmin moan loudly, grinding his hips on hyunjin's tongue.

when hyunjin pulled away, seungmin whined, looking back at him.

"p-please don't stop."

hyunjin lay on his back, smirking at seungmin, he thought he knew what his boyfriend was trying to do, and he hoped he was right, hyunjin pulled him by his hips to straddle his face.

he started to move his tongue again, and for some reason, this angle was so much better, seungmin gripped hyunjin's hair, trying not to grind.

"go on baby, ride my face."

seungmin squeaked at how directly he had said it, he grinded his hips ever so slightly, feeling chills run through his body, he moaned softly, rocking his hips harder, earning a groan from hyunjin.

"th-this feels so g-good." seungmin moaned, more confident now, grinding harder.

"move faster, ride like you rode me last week." hyunjin smirked making seungmin blush madly.

seungmin started to move faster, letting out strings of moans and whines as he felt his body get hotter, hyunjin's tongue dipping in and out of him, hyunjin then moved to stroke seungmin's dick, running his thumb over his slit every time.

seungmin jutted. his hips up into hyunjin's hand, causing hyunjin's tongue to slip deeper into him, seungmin moaned louder, moving fast now, grinding and moaning uncontrollably.

seungmin could feel his orgasm approaching, his body getting got as he pushed himself down on hyunjin's face.

"c-close hyung."

hyunjin pumped seungmin faster, pressing his tongue as deep as he could as seungmin's moans got louder and mor efrequesnt, the knot in his stomach tightened as he got closer and closer, getting on edge very quickly.

"fuck, fuck, don't stop, so so close."

hyunjin kept going until seungmin reached his high, releasing onto the bed, moaning very loudly and rocking his hips on hyunjin's face.

"oh my god!"

his high send tingles through his body, and made his eyes roll.

hyunjin slowed down, pulling his tongue out as seungmin moved off his face, laying next to him panting.

"y-you've never done th-that to me before."

"did you like it?"

seungmin nodded quickly, closing his eyes as he recovered.

"you taste so good." hyunjin smiled, pulling his boyfriend in to cuddle him.

seungmin blushed, relaxing against hyunjin's chest.

=====
A/N
oop-
you're welcome Seungjin shippers
❤️