Chapter 44

felix's illness lasted three days, changbin basically moved into their room and jisung went to stay with minho whilst changbin cared for felix.

changbin made sure felix ate, drank and slept enough until he was starting to get better, he woke up one morning, still in littlespace, he had been in his headspace for days and worried that changbin had enough of his little side, but changbin loved it.

"dada!"

"yes baby?" changbin called, hastily walking into the bedroom where felix was drinking juice.

"i got a bad message!" he mumbled, looking uncomfortable.

"what do you mean kitten?"

"look!"

felix handed his phone to changbin, changbin looked at the message from an unknown number.

Unknown:
if this is lee felix, i want you to know that even though you're dating changbin, i want to completely ruin you babe, i would love nothing more than to watch you scream from pleasure underneath me, i want to watch you tremble as you cum for me, forgetting about changbin, can you be master's slut?

changbin's blood boiled as he read the message, he typed a message back.

Felix:
who the fuck is this?

Unknown:
are you interested baby girl?

Felix:
this is changbin, why the fuck are you messaging my boyfriend you nasty fucker.

Unknown:
because I know I can give him more than you.

Felix:
stop being a pussy and tell me who this is, or are you too scared?

Unknown:
im not scared of you changbin, but if I were you, I would be scared when I get my hands on felix and he realises that I can give him more than you.

changbin blocked the number, removing all of the messages so that felix couldn't see them, he wanted to find out who it was and kill them.

nobody touched felix.

"dont worry kitten, it's just stupid people playing pranks, i told them to go away."

"okay, thank you daddy."

felix went back to playing on his phone, forgetting about it. changbin wanted to get felix out of the dorm, so he decided to take felix to the cafeteria where they could sit and spend time together.

changbin helped felix get dressed, taking his sweater paw, they left the dorm, heading down towards the cafeteria. felix sat right opposite changbin, smiling, despite his red nose and pale cheeks. they started to talk casually as the colour gradually came back to felix's cheeks.

changbin started to notice things, since felix got that message, he started to pick up on people looking at felix, other than the fact that felix was so gorgeous and cute that you couldn't help but look, it bugged changbin, knowing that any one of those pervy boys could be the person who sent the message.

"You okay daddy?"

"yes, everything is fine baby, don't worry."

"but you look mad, was i bad?"

"no no kitten, you weren't bad, you're good, it's nothing okay?"

"okay." felix replied.

they sat and talked for a while, changbin kept a close eye on the boys around them who had their eyes on felix, and felix thankfully didn't notice the female eyes on changbin.

they were happy in each others company until felix got cold, he tried to tell changbin he was fine, but he couldn't help shivering as he smiled.

"lets get you back in, I think the group is in chan's room, do you want to go down and see them? or we can just go back to your room."

"i wanna see sungie."

"thats fine, but you can't jump around too much baby, you're still a bit ill."

"okay, i won't."

changbin knew that it wouldn't last long as he smirked, taking felix's sweater paw in his hand, walking to the dorm. they walked down the corridor, to chan's room. they went inside, smiles greeting them.

"hey guys, haven't seen you two in a while."

"hes been really ill."

"we know, when we had to grab more clothes for jisung, we went in and you were with felix in the bathroom whilst he was being sick."

"yeah, it's stopped now though right baby?"

"mhm."

felix walked to sungie sitting on his best friend's lap as jisung put his arms around him. felix put his head on jisung's shoulder as changbin watched, he even got a slightly possesive feeling when felix was with his best friend, he brushed it off, sitting down next to chan.

"i bet you're exhausted."

"actually not really, i slept when he did, so im okay."

"jisung said their room was spotless even though felix wouldn't have been able to clean it."

"yeah, felix's fever was making him sweat a lot, so his clothes had to be washed more, so i made sure he had clean clothes and washed the other ones."

"felix, he's a keeper."

felix giggled, he jumped off jisung and fast walked to changbin, he climbed on changbin's lap, cuddling up to him.

"technically, i didn't run or jump." felix said quietly.

"you have literally not left each other for three days, and felix can't get enough of you." chan chuckled, resting his hand on changbin's arm.

felix pouted and pushed chan's hand away.

"no, my dada." he insisted, putting the arm chan touched around him.

"someone's jealous."

changbin chuckled, holding felix closer.

"but you were on jisung's lap, what if i told you that you couldn't sit on sungie anymore."

felix pouted, knowing changbin had a very valid point, he just huffed, closing his eyes.

"im all yours baby boy."

=====