Chapter 16

felix loved being called names, especially by changbin. he left the room with felix still over his shoulder and walked towards his own, he got in, locking the door behind them. he put felix down and then dropped his bag. felix pulled off his t-shirt, laying on changbin's bed.

"come here daddy."

"lix, just go to sleep."

felix wasn't going to take no for an answer, he took off his sweatpants, leaving himself in his underwear.

"please, i want you to ruin me."

changbin looked at felix, he did know how to make the older hard. changbin ignored his erection as he went in the bag to get felix's clothes. he pulled out short shorts and a long t-shirt. he tried to put the clothes on felix who didn't really co-operate. he just looked at changbin as the older helped him change.

"daddy, I can see that you're hard, let me help you."

"lix, leave it."

"no, im needy."

"i know you are, go to sleep and it will go away."

felix flopped down on changbin's bed, getting under the blankets, he had a plan, he was determined to have his way. he got felix changed and then started changing himself, felix stared subtly as changbin took his clothes off, he changed into just sweatpants before getting into bed next to felix. felix instantly put his arms around changbin, resting his head against changbin's chest. he waited until he relaxed before pretending to change positions, as he turned he moaned softly. he felt changbin tense slightly as he turned his back, shifting so changbin's crotch pressed into his ass. changbin bit his lip as felix relaxed.

felix started to grind, so slowly as changbin woke up slightly. he rolled his hips against changbin as he felt the older harden. felix moaned softly as he felt changbin brush his entrance.

"felix stop."

"please daddy."

"lix."

"im so needy for your cock daddy."

"fuck baby boy, i cant."

"you can."

changbin turned to lay on his back, covering his erection. felix took that chance, climbing on top of changbin, straddling his waist. he positioned his clothed ass over changbin's crotch. changbin grabbed his ass and squeezed it as felix grinded down.

"fuck lixie, that feels good."

felix put his hands on the older's chest, he dragged his nails down, leaving scratch marks over changbin. felix climbed off, slipping off his shorts seductively, he then pulled off his t-shirt. he then pulled down changbin's sweatpants, he licked his fingers, bending over the bed and starting to prep himself. changbin watched in amazement as felix fingered himself, stretching for changbin, he moaned softly as he did, staring at changbin's body. Once he was done, he lubed changbin's dick with his tongue. he sucked on changbin's length, swirling his tongue before pulling off, he climbed over changbin.

the older watched with fascination as felix lined himself up and lowered himself onto changbin. he moaned loudly as he sunk right down on changbin. changbin groaned loudly as he squeezed his hips. felix started rolling his hips, spreading his legs wider to sit fully on changbin, he started moving up as changbin sat up against the headboard for a better view, he ran his hands up and down felix's body as felix moved back and forth. changbin was shocked but insanely turned on to see his dick pressing against felix's stomach from the inside as he grinded. once he was adjusted, he pulled up before pushing back down, he started moving faster, bouncing on changbin's dick fast, he threw his head back, moaning hard as changbin filled him. he held onto changbin's shoulders, keeping balence as he moved.

"fuck baby boy, you look so hot bouncing on my cock like that."

"youre so big."

felix felt changbin hit his sweet spot repeatedly as his eyes rolled. he knew changbin would make him cum fast and he could only imagine what changbin would do to get his high after felix couldn't keep going. he bounced faster as felix was pushed down by changbin.

"mmh."

changbin was in awe of how amazing felix looked, his lips were parted, fast breaths escaping them, his eyes were closed and his hips were rolling in time with his movements, his hair stuck to his forehead as he bounced. changbin started to lick and kiss felix's body as he worked.

felix started chasing his high as changbin felt his building too, changbin groaned.

"keep still."

felix stopped bouncing, looking at changbin, changbin smirked, he grabbed felix's body and flipped them, pushing felix into the bed. felix moaned as changbin started pounding him.

"mmh, choke me!" felix moaned, opening his eyes to look at changbin with lust.

changbin almost came right then as he looked at felix's desperate face, then his slim neck. he wrapped his hand around felix's neck as he made his thrusts harder. felix let out a moan that was a borderline scream as his eyes rolled. he reached his high, cumming hard all over himself, changbin came too, groaning loudly as the headboard hit the wall as he finished inside felix for the second time that day, slowing his thrusts to push his cum further inside felix.

"ahh, fuck!" felix groaned as changbin started to pull out.

changbin pulled out then collapsed next to felix. they were catching their breaths when someone knocked on the door.

"tell them to fuck off i wanna cuddle." felix whined.

"one minute!"

changbin threw clothes on before quickly thrusting a t-shirt over felix's head, then pulling on his shorts. Felix got up and walked to the door as changbin opened it. he groaned as he saw jae and his friend at the door, they knew that jae's friend lived next door to them when felix remembered the headboard hitting the wall.

"what?"

"can you be quieter?"

"no."

"well next time you fuck your twink, do it somewhere else."

"you had better hope i misheard what you just said." changbin growled balling his fists.

=====