Chapter 20

they all ended up going to the cafeteria together to get breakfast. they sat at a table, and woojin went with minho to get food for everyone.

"so you two actually hooked up?" jisung turned to jeongin and chan.

chan nodded as jeongin smiled.

"how was it? was our maknae good?"

"hyung!" jeongin whined.

"jesus christ, yes, it was probably the best sex ive ever had." chan admitted, resting his hand on jeongin's thigh.

"ooh, baby innie is freaky."

"i literally hate all of you." jeongin huffed.

the others laughed, satisfied with themselves.

they then turned to seungmin.

"did anything happen between you two last night?"

"nope, he struggled to fall asleep, so I cuddled him." hyunjin smiled.

the other two returned, and they started to eat, they had bought pancakes for everyone. felix sat with changbin, his arm firmly on felix's thigh. they ate happily as a group, ending up chatting afterwards.

"so what's everyone doing today."

"im taking felix out." changbin said bluntly.

felix looked over, smiling, changbin smirked, making felix slightly nervous. he knew changbin was planning something and it made him feel uneasy.

"lix, let's go get ready." Changbin smiled, standing up.

they left the group, and started walking towards their dorm. they got to felix's room and opened the door, they went in and tried to find felix something to wear, he ended up in his pink t-shirt with 'baby' written on it, and black ripped jeans. changbin went to his room and put on a black button up shirt with black leather pants, he grabbed a bag, putting a few items in like his phone and money and other essentials before heading back to get felix. he smiled as he saw felix tying the laces of his vans before they headed out. felix looked at changbin's outfit and tried not to drool over him.

they said goodbye to the others before leaving the grounds, they walked towards a mall, felix had never really been there, but changbin had. they got in and changbin turned to felix.

"come into the restrooms with me."

"why?"

changbin shot felix a look that made him not want to question him. he let changbin lead him to the restrooms. he pulled felix inside, then into the same stall as him, locking the door.

"changbin, what're you-"

before he could speak, changbin spun him around, and pressed him against the wall of the cubicle, standing behind him so felix couldn't see him. changbin made felix put his hands on the wall as he held his waist, feeling up his body.

"are you ready for your punishment baby boy?"

felix bit his lip, staring at the wall.

"wh-what is it?"

as changbin went to reply, someone else walked in, so changbin pressed his finger to felix's lips.

"just be quiet, don't make a sound." changbin whispered.

his hands moved to the button of felix's jeans, undoing them he pulled then down to his knees, then his underwear. changbin licked his fingers before pressing at felix's entrance, felix bit his lip as he felt changbin push inside him. he started to control his breathing as he felt changbin start thrusting his fingers in and out of felix. felix let out almost silent whimpers as he closed his eyes, feeling changbin curl his fingers up.

"daddy, please." felix whispered, turning to look at changbin.

"shh."

changbin reached around, taking felix's dick into his hand, he started stroking him as felix's legs shook. once felix was fully hard, changbin opened his bag, he pulled out one item and put it on felix's dick, felix looked down, horrified, but that wasn't it, changbin then got the second item, thrusting it inside felix, he knew it was against his sweet spot when felix's back arched slightly, felix turned around and looked at changbin. changbin smirked, holding up the remote for the vibrator.

"daddy no! i-i can't!"

"you can, let's go." he smirked.

changbin pulled felix's pants back up, taking his hand. felix felt nerves rise up as he felt his uncomfortable erection in his jeans, restricted by the ring. they got out of the restrooms and felix stared at the remote in his boyfriend's hand. he felt anticipation in his gut as changbin held his hand. he moved his other hand and felix felt vibrations start from the toy.

he yelped as he felt the toy press his prostate. he trembled slightly, whimpering softly. he squeezed changbin's hand as they walked.

the whole time, changbin had control over felix's pleasure, but it became an issue once they were seated at a restaurant, as felix was looking at the menu, changbin put the toy on a higher setting, felix accidentally moaned, covering his mouth as he shifted, closing his eyes.

"fuck!" he mumbled, biting his lip.

"how does this feel baby boy?" changbin asked, putting the remote on the table.

"im already close, i can't handle this!"

"i can't wait to watch you try to cum."

"binnie!"

changbin hovered his finger over the button for the highest setting. felix looked at him, shaking his head, changbin smirked, pressing the button. felix's eyes shot open and his hand flew to his mouth, changbin watched, slightly turned on as felix's rolled his eyes back, he breathed hard  as he balled his fists, he stared at felix as he whimpered.

"daddy! i need to cum! please!"

"fuck, you're so hot baby."

"it aches, i can't handle it!"

changbin left the high setting on until a waitress came over and he turned it off, leaving felix panting and whimpering.

"is everything okay?" she asked, glancing at felix who put his head down on the table.

"hes just tired."

"can i take your orders?"

changbin gave his order before the woman turned to felix, he ignored the throbbing pain of his erection before speaking.

"i will have the- ah!" he yelped as he felt changbin put the setting back on high.

"are you alright?" the waitress asked quickly.

"just got cramp!" felix whimpered.

he sped through his order before putting his head back down, biting the material of his sleeve. the waitress left and felix looked up.

"binnie, it hurts, i need to cum."

"you are so hot lixie."

=====