Chapter 21

felix managed to cope through the meal and by the time changbin was paying the check, felix could hardly speak. changbin stood up, slinging his bag over the shoulder. he helped felix up as the boy just about managed to walk, his face was red, his hair was messy and his lips were swollen from biting them, and changbin loved it. he held felix's arm as they left the mall. halfway to the dorm, felix collapsed, unable to hold himself up as he moaned and whimpered uncontrollably.

"almost done baby boy."

changbin pulled felix up onto his back, carrying him, he tried to compose himself as he listened to felix's little whimpers and begs in his ear. felix wanted to make sure that changbin had to suffer too, as he walked through the public, unable to cover himself due to both of his hands holding felix on his back. he put his lips right next to changbin's ear.

"d-daddy, the second you t-take this off me, i-im going to c-cum so hard th-inking about you, i-i can almost fe-el you inside me r-right now." felix moaned, grinding against changbin's back, trying to reach his high.

changbin bit his lip, feeling himself twitch. felix kept moaning in changbin's ear, he was struggling to think straight. he was so desperate to cum that he couldn't think about anything but changbin. he whimpered in changbin's ear, changbin put the vibrator on the highest setting, as felix let out high pitched yelps, gripping changbin's shoulders. he covered his mouth, shaking.

changbin took him upstairs, and to his surprise, everyone was in felix's room, spending time together. he put felix down who was still shaking and whimpering on the bed whilst he went to grab spare clothes for felix.

everyone looked at him, shocked.

"whats wrong with him?"

"he has a vibrator on high up his ass and he isn't able to cum because of a ring, he has been on the edge for an hour."

"changbin, you're fucking evil!"

"mhm, he loves it."

"i bet that hurts." jisung mumbled, noticing the throbbing erection sitting uncomfortably in felix's jeans.

changbin got the spare clothes, picking felix up again and carrying him out the door.

"daddy, daddy p-please take it off, i-i can't c-cope anymore, i-i need to c-cum so bad."

changbin pushed his door open and threw felix on the bed he pulled off his jeans quickly, leaving felix exposed, his dick throbbed repeatedly as felix gripped the sheets. changbin ran his fingers over felix's tip, loving the way felix's whole body convulsed. he whimpered loudly, as he watched changbin.

"daddy p-please, i-i promise i won't be d-disobedient again, p-please let me c-um, please, i will do a-anything, please don't t-tease me! i ne-ed you so badly!"

changbin dropped to his knees, smirking. he pushed felix's legs open, feeling his mouth water at the sight. he ran his fingertips down felix's thighs, gripping the vibrating toy between his fingers, he slowly pulled it out, felix trembled as changbin took the toy out of him, he wanted to ensure that felix got the most out of his punishment. he leant forward and pressed his tongue against felix's rim, starting to swirl it around.

"o-oh my god! d-daddy please stop, i need to cum, p-please!" felix borderline screamed.

changbin moved his tongue faster, he loved the way felix tasted. he moved his hand to wrap around the tip of felix, slowly moving down to where the ring was. he kept moving with his tongue, as he got ready to take the ring off. he took the ring between his fingers, moving his tongue as fast as he could.

suddenly, he pulled the ring off, listening to felix scream as he released violently all over himself.

"ahhh! fuckkkk!" felix yelled as his body convulsed.

he rolled his hips on changbin's tongue as he rode out his high. he couldn't stop shaking and gripping the sheets as changbin pulled out his tongue. felix watched, still moaning as changbin started to lick all of the cum off felix's body, it was almost enough to arouse him again as he watched changbin swallow everything. he ended it by kissing felix's sweaty forehead.

"you did so good baby boy, im proud of you."

"th-that w-as the most i-intense orgasm ive e-ever h-had."

changbin cleaned felix off, watching the boy fall asleep as changbin changed his clothes. he picked felix up, heading back towards his room, he pushed the door open and everyone's heads snapped to them.

"jesus christ hyung! we could hear him from here!" chan called.

"shut up, he's asleep!" changbin snapped.

"he really needed that, he literally screamed."

changbin nodded, sitting down on felix's bed, holding the sleeping baby in his lap. he stroked felix's hair and kissed his cheeks, everyone watched, not used to changbin being so soft.

"are you awake baby?" changbin whispered to felix.

he opened his eyes, nodding as he cuddled into changbin.

"you took your punishment so well baby, you did so good."

felix smiled, he held changbin's hand to his face, feeling his warmth on his cheek as he closed his eyes. changbin kept his arms tightly around felix, holding him close.

"youre a pretty baby."

felix blushed, he loved being called pretty or beautiful, especially when it came from changbin, he looked up at his boyfriend, pouting his lips. changbin leant down to kiss them.

felix knew he would slip very quickly if changbin continued acting like this, but he didn't want changbin to know yet, he was scared changbin would leave him. he kissed changbin back, smiling softly, but starting to feel uneasy.

=====

A/N
what will felix do?! *dramatic music*
❤️