Chapter 24

chan whispered something to jeongin, and the others watched as jeongin turned bright red, biting his lip as his eyes shot open.

"what happened then?" jisung asked, looking at chan and his smirk.

"i told him i want to try these things on him, i want to see him get desperate for me."

jeongin covered his face, as chan's smirk widened. changbin watched as felix smiled at the conversation, he had turned it off and was waiting for felix to forget that it was even there, he was chatting to jisung when changbin got completely distracted by felix's smile, the way his eyes got smaller and his cheeks looked bigger was so adorable. the bell went and as felix stood up, changbin sent vibrations with the remote, felix sat back down, balling his fists as he let out quiet whimpers.

jisung rolled his eyes, helping felix up, felix's jeans were painfully tight around his erection as he let jisung walk him to class, he was left with hyunjin who walked him in, sitting next to him.

"is it still on?"

felix nodded, putting his head down on the desk, biting his lip. the pleasure coursed through his body as it stayed against his sweet spot. he whined as he tried desperately to keep quiet.

__

hyunjin had to make excuses for him throughout the whole lesson, either him having a cramp or being tired, and by the time they only had a few minutes left, they had both lost count of how many times felix had came, he could hardly speak as halfway through the lesson, changbin had put it on high, leaving it there. the boy was shaking and whimpereing, his head on the table as the bell went, the teacher left, so did the students, leaving hyunjin in there with felix, felix came again as changbin walked in, with a high pitched moan, trembling uncontrollably. he looked up at changbin, he had tears in his eyes and on his cheeks, but only from the pure overwhelming pleasure and the intense feeling of sensitivity. changbin reached in his pocket, turning off the remote, smiling at felix.

"how do you feel baby?"

felix whined, reaching for changbin, to their surprise, changbin picked felix up, carrying him like a baby.

"i dont think he can walk."

changbin put felix down, watching his legs shake and give out as changbin caught him, holding him up.

"i will carry him then."

"i lost count of how many times he came."

they began to walk back to the dorms, people stared at felix in changbins arms as they left the school, felix was basically asleep by the time they reached his room, jisung wouldnt be back for a while so changbin had seungmin and hyunjin come into felix's room to wait for the others, he laid felix on his bed, going into the bathroom, he ran a hot bath, adding bubbles and other scents before going to get felix, he took him in, taking his clothes off and putting them on the side, felix had woken up slightly and helped changbin by standing up on shaky legs, changbin took the toy out, helping felix into the bath.

felix laid back, breathing slowly at the feeling of the hot water, changbin sat next to the bath, running his fingers through felix's hair. felix hummed softly as he relaxed, changbin sat on the edge of the bathtub so felix put his head on changbins lap.

"tell me the truth baby, you loved that didnt you."

felix nodded shyly, blushing.

"how did i get so lucky?" changbin mumbled, running his fingers over felixs cheeks.

felix felt himslef melt, he was stuggling to comprehend that he actually had changbin's love. he knew that changbin would never be soft around anyone else, so he felt so happy. he kissed changbin's finger as it ran down his face, smiling at changbin, to his surprise, changbin helped him clean up, then washed his hair, felix closed his eyes, getting goosebumps as changbin massaged his head. he hummed softly, until changbin rinced the soap out. he helped felix stand up, wrapping him in a towel. he left felix in the bathroom, going to get clean clothes. he picked a white t-shirt and black shorts.

he walked back into the bathroom, seeing felix still wrapped in a towel, but sucking his thumb. he could tell by the way felix smiled as changbin walked in that he had slipped, he set the clothes down on the side, drying off felix's body, he dressed felix in the clothes, towel drying his hair.

"feel better?" changbin asked, squishing felix's cheeks.

"yes daddy, i hungry now."

"we can get food in a second."

felix nodded, he jumped on changbin wrapping his legs around changbin's waist. changbin chuckled, holding felix up under his thighs. changbin carried felix back to the room, now everyone was there, and looked at felix. changbin flopped down on felix's bed trapping the boy underneath him. felix giggled, putting his arms and legs around changbin, stopping him from getting up. changbin kissed felix's cheeks and neck and to his surprise, felix whined slightly, tipping his head, so changbin had more access.

he knew felix was in littlespace right now, so he wandered why felix was encouraging him to be sexual. he decided to talk to jisung later, but for now, he left cute pecks all over felix neck and cheeks. felix closed his eyes, smiling slightly. changbin got up, trying to get out of felix's grip, he grabbed a snack from a bag on the desk and opened it, sitting back down with felix. felix ate happily, leaning on changbin.

"jisung, i need to talk to you in a bit."

jisung nodded, going back to his phone. Once felix was done, he yawned cutely.

"take a nap baby boy."

"i don't want to."

"but you're tired, take a nap."

"no."

"dont tell me no, go to sleep."

felix whined, pushing changbin.

"dont act like a brat, now sleep."

felix noticed that changbin was serious so got into bed with a huff, changbin sat up against the headboard, allowing felix to use changbin's stomach as a pillow. he nuzzled into changbin's shirt, feeling his boyfriend's fingers run through his hair as he fell asleep.

=====