Chapter 11

the door opened and jisung looked up, seeing felix stumble in with changbin. felix was covered in marks over his neck and thighs, his hair was messy, his eyes were heavy, but he had red painting his cheeks. jisung got up, coming over to help felix in.

"what did you do to him?!" jisung asked, smirking as felix sat down, then winced and lay down instead.

"he asked for harder, i gave it him."

"jesus, he won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"its okay, he loved it."

changbin left, and jisung went to felix, moving his hair out of his face before sitting on his bed.

"so, spill."

"sungie look."

felix pulled up his t-shirt to show jisung the hickeys over his thighs.

"oh my god."

"he did a lot of things." felix blushed hard, remembering what had gone down.

"is he big."

felix gulped all over again, remembering his reaction to changbin. he nodded as jisung chuckled.

"he is so hot, he has such a good body."

"i bet he does, is it just a one time thing?"

"i said i wanted to do it again."

"look at you, all grown up and getting fucked by your crush."

"sungie shut up!" felix whined.

they continued to talk about what had happened until felix began to get sleepy. he lay under his covers, smiling to himself as he thought about changbin. he had no regrets, accept wanting to stay with him, he felt the need to be cuddled, a lot more than he usually would. he slowly drifted to sleep as he relaxed.

__

felix walked to the cafeteria with his friends, trying not to limp, he didn't have anything that covered his marks right up to his jawline, so he decided not to bother, he got plenty of questions and looks about it, but he ignored them. they got there and sat down at the table, all of changbin's friends looked at felix, then his neck, then back at his face.

"so, how was it?" hyunjin smirked.

felix blushed and kept his mouth shut, he felt his body heat up as they looked at him.

"can you pay me too?"

"hyung." changbin snapped quickly.

"what? you said he was good!"

"not for you."

felix smirked as changbin got annoyed. at the other guys who were looking at felix. felix decided he wanted to see more of angry changbin.

"but they protect me too."

their faces lit up as they looked at felix. changbin looked up, locking eyes with the younger boy.

"just you wait." changbin mumbled sipping a drink.

felix felt his body heat up as changbin stared him down, when the others were distracted, changbin grabbed felix's arm and put his face next to his ear.

"just for that, im going to make you call me daddy, in public."

felix shivered as changbin's breath brushed his skin. he realised what he had gotten himself into and fiddled with the hem of changbin's t-shirt that he kept on. the group continued chatting as felix got distracted talking too seungmin.

"felix?"

"hm?"

changbin raised his eyebrow as felix realised what he was doing.

"felix."

"yes?"

"he replied to you hyung." hyunjin piped up.

"no he didn't."

everyone looked between the two, confused.

"changbin." felix whined, looking at the older.

"felix."

"yes daddy?" felix mumbled, loud enough for changbin to hear, and loud enough for jisung to hear.

jisung choked on his water, coughing quickly.

"i cant hear you."

felix but his lip, turning red, he fiddled with the hem of changbin's t-shirt that he never gave back after their first time together and looked at the older. changbin wasn't going too give in, everyone was looking now as changbin smirked.

"yes daddy." felix said, loud enough for everyone to hear.

everyone looking surprised as changbin chuckled, sitting back. felix blushed hard, putting his head down on the table. jisung nudged him as felix looked up.

"what did he do to you?"

"looks like he made felix his sub." minho chuckled.

felix whined looking at changbin.

"was that like a punishment for indicating to sleep with us too."

"part of it." changbin replied.

"what do you mean part of it?" felix asked, looking concerned.

"dont you trust daddy to look after you?"

felix felt his stomach flip as he blushed harder, jisung looked at minho who raised an eyebrow.

"yes." felix replied, taking a drink.

"must be nice binnie."

"what?"

"to have a sub, and punish them if they misbehave."

felix felt jisung tense up slightly. he started turning red and felix decided to be a tease.

"are you okay jisung?" he asked loudly.

"im fine."

"you don't look fine, youre blushing."

"no im not felix."

"i think you are, when minho started talking about punishment, you went bright red!"

"felix shut up." jisung hissed.

felix backed off, satisfied with himself. felix noticed hyunjin talking to seungmin, not just talking, but staring at him, hyunjin seemed entranced in seungmin's face, and his eyes sparkled every time seungmin laughed. felix felt slightly jealous, he may be very intimate with changbin now, but changbin didn't pay attention to felix the way hyunjin did to seungmin, although jeongin wasn't really noticing, felix could see chan looking at the maknae too, woojin didn't seem to bother much. but jisung couldn't take his eyes of minho.

__

at the end of the day, felix was walking with jisung towards the doors of the school to head home when they bumped into hyunjin and changbin.

"hey, are you heading back to the dorms?"

"yeah."

they started walking together and something was off with changbin, felix watched him carefully, something about him was different.

"guys, we should go to the cafeteria."

"yeah, let's do it."

they walked to the cafeteria, finding a table. changbin sat down, pulling the chair next to him out.

"felix, sit."

"here?"

"yes."

=====
A/N
unedited
thank you for 1k!!
💜