Chapter 60

A/N I'm so sorry, I love you all..

*TRIGGER WARNING*

changbin was lay in bed, felix on top of him, scrolling through his phone, he was running his hand through felix's hair, feeling his boyfriend relax.

"i love you binnie."

"i love you too baby."

felix nuzzled changbin's shirt, breathing deeply, they were happy cuddled together, until someone knocked on the door.

"let me get that." changbin patted felix's shoulder as the younger rolled off him, allowing changbin to get up.

changbin stretched, walking to the door, he opened it to see a strangely familiar man, but changbin couldn't think where he knew him from.

"can i help you?"

the man didn't reply, he tackled changbin to the ground pinning him down, changbin was shocked and felix sat bolt upright, starting to whimper and cry as he saw this man, clicking it for changbin who it was.

"youre haneul."

haneul swung his hand back and punched changbin in the face hard enough to bust his lip open. changbin struggled underneath haneul, trying to move as punch after punch landed on changbin's face.

"haneul, p-please stop! you're going to k-kill him!"

changbin never had a problem fighting anyone, but no matter how much he struggled, he couldn't push haneul off him, he was trapped on the floor, getting beaten into the ground, felix yelled out as changbin stopped fighting back and fell limp.

"h-haneul please, p-please stop."

changbin lay, bleeding out from his face, still on the floor. haneul stepped back, looking at changbin on the floor. felix flew out of bed, pulling changbin into him, screaming and sobbing as changbin didn't respond.

"binnie, changbin wake up, please, please wake up!" He sobbed, rocking back and forth with changbin.

"felix, here now."

felix looked up, yelling.

"What did you to to him you sick fuck!"

haneul grabbed felix, pulling him up.

"you disrespectful little slut!"

haneul slapped felix hard, letting him drop to the floor an scrawl to changbin, clinging to him.

"binnie please." he sobbed.

he put his head on changbin's chest, hearing laboured breaths, changbin was breathing, but barely.

"i told you, you're mine, mine, you're coming with me."

"no! no, p-please don't, p-please!"

haneul grabbed felix, dragging him by his hair towards the door. felix kicked and struggled, but haneul just slapped him again.

"if you don't do as i fucking tell you to, i will go over there and finish that shit head off."

felix whimpered, he didn't want changbin to die, he let haneul drag him away, he pulled him out of the dorms as felix sobbed, and shoved him into the back of a car.

"haneul please."

"thats one rule broken, now you get a punishment."

"n-no! please, no p-punishments!"

"Shut the fuck up felix."

felix shut up, sobbing as haneul started to drive the familiar route to his house. felix wanted that car ride to last forever, he didn't want to go back to that dreaded place. haneul pulled up, grabbing felix out of the back, towards the door, once it was open, he was thrown inside.

he fell to the floor, sobbing desperately for changbin, he had no idea if changbin would die there alone.

"i-im begging you, p-please don't do this."

"take your shirt off."

"n-no, you c-can't make me."

"cant i?"

haneul raised his fist, making felix whimper, then obey, he pulled off his t-shirt, being made to stand in front of haneul, haneul walked roung the back of felix, looking at his back.

"my mark is still there, but its faded."

haneul pushed felix, pinning him down on the couch, trapping his hands so he couldn't move.

haneul pulled out his pocket knife.

"n-no, no, no! p-please no!"

"shut the hell up."

*TRIGGER WARNING*

haneul pressed the blade into felix's skin, moving it, felix screamed in pain and tried to struggle.

haneul had no mercy, he kept going, carving the word 'whore' into felix's chest.

felix kicked and screamed, but he couldn't get away, haneul wouldn't stop, he finished the word, sitting back to watch felix bleed.

"p-please, let me go h-home."

"this is your home."

felix felt himself start slipping, he tried so hard not to, but he couldn't stop himself.

"b-blood." he gasped, in pain.

"oh don't tell me you're still doing this bullshit, grow the fuck up you pathetic slut."

felix sobbed harder, being pulled up and dragged upstairs as he stumbled behind haneul, he was then thrown into the same cupboard changbin had been locked in.

"if you're going to act like a fucking kid, you can stay in here until you grow the fuck up, bitch."

he curled up in a ball, his chest stung, he was bleeding and there's nothing he could do about it, the cupboard door was locked and he was trapped.

__

jisung walked towards felix's room, he had a sick feeling in his stomach, something wasn't quite right, he couldn't stop thinking about changbin and felix, he got there and knocked, he heard nothing, he pushed the door open, gasping as he saw changbin on the floor, coughing, blood was coming out of his mouth as he coughed.

"oh my god!"

jisung ran to changbin turning him on his side, he spat out the blood that was in his mouth and tried to breathe.

"f-fel-felix."

"where's felix?!"

"h-han-eul."

"haneul has felix?! fuck!"

changbin breathed deeply, trying to compose himself.

"g-get the others h-here."

jisung called everyone, and it wasn't long before changbin's best friends were stood in the room.

"i-i n-need to g-go and get felix."

"i want to fucking kill that bitch."

"n-no, i-im going to w-watch the life leave h-his eyes."

the others nodded, changbin couldn't speak anymore, hyunjin wouldn't let seungmin go, so he stayed with changbin.

the rest of their group started walking towards jae's dorm, prepared to end someone.

=====
A/N
I am so sorry, I love you all, what do you think will happen?
also, I hope the trigger warnings were enough, I'm so sorry if not
❤️