Chapter 32

changbin woke up to darkness, he tried to yell, but felt his body throb, there was an indescribable pain, but he couldn't tell where it was coming from, he was on the floor, in a small space he heard footsteps, closing his eyes again, the door opened and he struggled not to flinch from the blinding light. he listened, ignoring the ringing in his ears.

"what the fuck, i said get him back, not almost kill him!"

"they got carried away."

"we will get fucking arrested if anyone finds out, we don't have anything to black mail him with anymore, what have i done?"

"you need to go back to campus, this is like a fucking crime scene, i can't fucking keep him captive here in my house, what if someone finds out?"

"just for a while until we can get this straight."

"fine, it better not take long."

they shut the door and changbin opened his eyes, he had no idea where he was, accept he was in a closet, he tried to grab his phone from his pocket, but he couldn't move his hands, they were tied behind his back, he started to panic, he needed felix, felix would know what to do, he felt his tears start to fall all over again at the thought of felix.

"im sorry baby boy, i love you." He whispered, almost silently, feeling his heart ache.

he lost track of time, until someone opened the door again, he didn't bother pretending to be unconcious, he looked up trying to free his hands.

"youre up."

"what the fuck is happening you fucking psychopath."

"im going to need you to shut the hell up and listen, you have to stay here for a while, there was a mistake, they weren't meant to go this far, but you know too much about jae, he needs to get things straight."

changbin pulled the restraints around his wrists, he glared at the man, trying not to cry.

"how fucking long is this going to take?"

"not long."

"can you take this fucking rope off, it's breaking my wrists."

the boy roles his eyes, going for changbin's arms, changbin took his opportunity and kicked him in the face, making him fall back, he grabbed the guy, wrapping the rope around him and shoving him in the closet, slamming the door shut, he sat against the door as the man pushed against it. he grabbed the other's phone and dialed chan's number. he held it to his ear nervously.

"hello?"

"chan!"

"changbin? where the hell are you?"

"i don't know! i went to lucas' dorm, but jae was there, i don't remember anything, i woke up in a closet, i got out, but now i have no idea where the fuck i am, i need help."

"fuck, okay, get out of the house and try and figure out where it is."

changbin locked the closet door and bolted, he found his way to the front door, pulling it.

"fuck, it's locked."

"shit, is there a window anywhere."

changbin ran around frantically, trying to find an unlocked window, but the only one was upstairs.

"a bedroom window is unlocked, but I'm going to break my legs."

"fucking hell, don't jump."

"im going to."

he ignored chan's arguments and climbed onto the window cill, he glanced around, just to see the closet door break and the boy fall out, pulling at the restraints.

"fuck, you're lucky i love you felix, i will show you its a lie."

he held his breath as he launched himself out of the window, trying to land safely. he landed in a heap on the floor.

"you okay bin?"

"fuck, no, my legs."

"you fucking idiot, get somewhere safer, then tell us where you are."

changbin pulled himself up, unable to stand on his left leg, he couldn't move, he tried to think of felix, the memory of felix's tears was enough to give him all the energy he needed to get to him. he limped down the sidewalk to a bike shed, ducking behind it.

"fuck channie, i can't walk."

"im in a bike shed, i think im near that old building near town."

"the one that used to be that hospital?"

"yeah."

"minho is on his way."

it felt like a lifetime of waiting, changbin put his head in his hands, trying not to cry, he needed felix so badly, he wanted nothing more than to be in bed, holding felix close to him and sleepy soundly. he heard someone shout him, he didn't have the energy to move.

"minho!" he called, his voice cracking.

"binnie!"

minho ran round the corner, seeing changbin on the floor.

"jesus christ, you look like shit."

"thanks a lot, can you help, i can't walk."

"when chan tells you not to jump out of a fucking window, don't do it."

"he got out of the closet and would've beat the crap out of me, we need to go, he will find me."

minho hauled changbin up, putting him in his car. as they started the engine, they figured out what the hell they were going to do.

"what are you willing to do for felix?"

"i would take a bullet for him."

"jesus, what if you blackmail jae into telling felix it was fake if you promise to keep all of this quiet."

"i have no proof though."

"then let's get some."

"is felix okay?"

"the poor boy is worried sick, jisung wants to kill you."

"i don't blame him."

"what the fuck actually happened? did you really kiss lucas?"

"no! he kissed me, and jae took a photo."

"fucking hell."

"felix broke up with me, i-im single."

"dont get crying on me."

"i cant help it, i can't loose him, he means too much to me."

they got to the dorms and minho helped changbin walk to chan's room. they got him in and felix had already left with jisung, seungmin and jeongin. changbin lay on chan's bed as the others looked at him.

"what did they do to you?"

"i don't remember."

"have you seen your face?"

"no."

they gave changbin a mirror and he gasped, he looked rough, he had a black eye, a cut across the bridge of his nose, a gash on his forehead and a slit lip, he looked at his leg, in an unreal amount of pain.

=====