Chapter 6

changbin glared at jae who looked shocked. felix breathed in the smell of cologne, making his head feel light. changbin's friends looked shocked and confused as felix's body was pressed into changbin's.

"put your head on my shoulder." changbin hissed.

felix obeyed and rested his head on changbin, he felt light headed as he absorbed the warmth from the older. he started at changbin's neck and jawline as his hair tickled changbin's cheek.

changbin glared until jae had left. felix backed away, standing awkwardly, trying to hide his blush as  changbin's friends smirked.

"oooh, binnie!"

"shut up hyung."

"youre so soft."

"i am not soft!"

hyunjin laughed with them a bit before nudging felix, taking him to his lesson. hyunjin was in the same lesson, so he didn't mind. they got in and felix quickly went to his seat before the teacher noticed his late arrival. he pulled out his book, clicking his pen.

__

felix finally got to his dorm, throwing his bag on the ground, he flopped down on his bed, closing his eyes. his moment of relaxation was disturbed when he heard a knock on the door, followed by a loud bang against the door. he got up and ran to see what was wrong, he swung the door open to see jae, pressed against the wall by changbin.

"do i have to kill you mother fucker?"

"n-no! i came to a-apologise!"

"youre a fucking liar, i saw you crack your knuckles. you're a fucking bitch, stay the fuck away, i will literally crush you down to the same size as my tolerance for you, which is non existant, so watch yourself."

he let jae go who went running down the corridor, felix stood in his doorway, shocked. changbin turned to him and rubbed the back of his neck.

"th-thanks." felix mumbled, looking at jae run round the end corner.

"could i come in for a second?" changbin asked, his face blank.

"sure."

felix stepped back as changbin walked in. he looked around felix's half of the room. felix then became conscious of his stuffed bear next to his pillow, a present from jisung, he wanted to punch himself as changbin looked at it.

"so, how can i help you?" felix asked as changbin turned back around.

"remember when i told you that I would protect you?"

"yeah."

"i don't want what happened today to be an everyday thing, i don't want people to think that i turned soft."

felix nodded, fiddling with a ring on his finger, he felt himself get on edge, which was a bad sign.

not now felix, bad time.

"y-you said you wanted s-something in return, what is that?"

"i will talk about that later."

"o-okay."

"it seems like jae tries to pick on you at lunchtimes mainly, because you stay with your four friends."

felix nodded, looking down.

"i wanted to say you can come and sit with us at lunch, so he leaves you alone."

felix looked up, surprised.

"wh-what about my friends?"

"do you have to sit with them?"

"i need them."

"fine, they can join, but at least look somewhat dark, it's kind of our vibe, like your outfit today is good."

"o-okay."

changbin nodded, looking awkward until the door burst open and jisung walked in, throwing his bag down aggressively. he looked as though he was about to go on a rant, but stopped at seeing changbin.

"h-hi." he mumbled.

leaving felix, jisung walked to his side of the room, flopping down on his bed.

"ignore him."

"yeah, i will get going." changbin said, his dead pan face shining through.

felix nodded. once changbin was gone, jisung looked up.

"care to explain?"

"oh, jae tried to come here, but before i opened the door, changbin had him against the wall."

"wow, it's going round that you two have a thing for eachother."

"what?"

"yeah, apparently, he was being all lovey on you in the halls today."

"no! jae was following me, so changbin put his arm around me to get jae to leave."

"ooh, you're blushing."

"im not!"

"you like changbin!"

"jisung! no i don't!"

jisung smirked and lay down again. felix blushed hard, he knew jisung would never let him live this down. felix thought about it, he didn't know changbin enough to like him. he was definitely attracted to him, and wanted to know him, something about his closed off personality made felix want to push further until he got some sort of emotion from changbin.

"sungie?"

"hm?"

"changbin said we can sit with them at lunch every day so jae leaves me alone."

"wow, so we will sit with them every day?"

"yeah."

"theyre friends with minho right?"

"yeah, why?"

"no reason."

felix smirked to himself at his friend who was seeming to turn slightly red.

"what about minho?"

"what do you mean?" He asked, looking up.

"you think he's cute?"

"who wouldn't?"

"ooh, sungie as a crush." i teased.

"felix, shut up or i will tell changbin you like him."

"but i don't!"

"youre such a bad liar lixie."

"have hyunjin and seungmin been texting?"

"i think so, seungmin was bragging about it in math."

felix pulled out his phone and bought up seungmin's contact.

"hello?"

"hey minnie."

"whats up?"

"could you and jeongin come to our room, we can hang out."

"yeah sure, I think he just finished his homework, we will be up soon."

felix hung up and sat back, trying to get everything that had happened recently straight in his mind.

=====