Chapter 36

changbin woke up hot, he felt an overwhelming lust for felix, he was still holding his boyfriend in his arms, he tried to control himself as he realised that felix was still asleep, he grabbed his phone, seeing a message that hyunjin had gone to take seungmin out on a date, changbin got out of bed, limping over and clicking the lock on the door. he slipped back into bed. he lay quietly, listening to felix's gentle breaths, desperate to hear those soft breaths turn to heavy ones, then turn to moans, he was making it worse for himself, he felt felix shift around, turning to cuddle up to changbin, he put his head on changbin's chest, resting his hand on his abs.

"fuck, fuck, fuck." changbin mumbled quietly as thought of what he could do to felix flooded his mind.

felix shifted again, letting out what sounded like a soft moan as he adjusted positions.

changbin tensed up, feeling himself throb in his shorts. he closed his eyes, trying to ignore it. he felt felix run his hand up and down changbin's body, breathing heavy as he started to wake up.

"lix, are you up?"

"mm, i want you."

"you woke up like this too?"

felix pushing himself up, climbing on top of changbin, he smiled as he looked at changbin's shocked face.

"whatre you doing?" changbin asked, letting out an abrupt moan, feeling felix grind down on him.

"i wanna ride you daddy."

changbin groaned lowly as he grabbed felix's hips, closing his eyes.

felix stood up, slipping off his underwear, then taking off changbin's shorts, he climbed back over changbin.

changbin rested his fingers on felix's lips as the younger took them into his mouth, he started to suck on changbin's fingers as changbin hardened significantly under felix, he pulled his fingers out of felix's mouth, reaching round to press his entrance, felix pushed back against changbin's fingers as he felt them slip inside him, he groaned as changbin started to prep him, it felt so amazing after days of not having changbin, he rolled his hips, moaning softly, changbin gave him little prep before pulling his fingers out and lining felix up.

felix took a deep breath, knowing it would hurt, he sunk down on changbin, hissing at the burn of the stretch.

"fuck, you're so tight baby, you feel amazing."

felix breathed heavily, sitting fully on changbin, rolling his hips, trying to adjust, changbin groaned, watching the bulge on felix's torso where his dick was, felix tried to adjust before pulling up and pushing back down. he felt the pain make way for pleasure as he started to move faster. he started to moan softly as he pushed up and down on changbin.

"oh my god." changbin groaned at the intense pleasure running through him.

"oh fuck, daddy!"

felix started bouncing, dropping his head back and moaning loudly. he felt changbin hit his most sensitive areas, driving him crazy, he let his mouth fall open, letting out shaky moans, changbin guided his body by holding his hips, digging his nails into the skin. he felt himself build his high as he bucked his hips into felix.

"im already close baby." changbin groaned, letting this outnumber all of the other times they had slept together.

it felt so much better since they hadn't touched eathother in days and the feeling of felix on him made changbin feel like he was on cloud nine. he bucked harder into felix, seeing the younger get closer to his high too, he grabbed felix's body harder, matching thrusts upwards in time with felix's bounces, felix entered his high, releasing over their chests as he moaned loudly, arching violently changbin kept pushing him down as he reached his high, feeling felix tighten around him.

"fuck!" changbin called, releasing inside felix as he tried to keep his thrusts steady to ride out their highs.

felix's moans got shaky as changbin helped him off, felix collapsed next to changbin, feeling the liquid fill him as he panted.

"that was second to none."

"i forgot how good it felt."

"you look so hot bouncing on me like that."

felix panted, getting up, he went to the bathroom, catching a shower, changbin stayed on his bed, still trying to recover from his mind blowing orgasm. felix washed his body down, wincing at the ache in his lower back. he wrapped himself in a towel, leaving the bathroom, changbin was sat up, his underwear and shorts back on, on his phone, felix couldn't be bothered to go to his room, so he put on changbin's clothes. he ended up in a hoodie and a pair of his own short shorts that he forgot he'd even left there. he walked back over pushing changbin's legs open so he could lay between them, his head on his boyfriend's stomach.

changbin smiled, running his fingers through felix's wet hair. felix hummed at the feeling, then changbin pulled it, earning an abrupt moan.

"you really love it when i pull your hair don't you?"

felix nodded shyly, knowing what changbin loved too, he put his hands on changbin's chest, dragging his nails hard down changbin's body, watching changbin groan, tipping his head back and closing his eyes at the feeling as felix watched the scratch marks form on his skin.

felix's favourite part of changbin was his abs, he loved to run his hands over them, and kiss his boyfriend's stomach, he pressed his lips onto his torso, starting to suck on the skin, leaving a mark.

felix started leaving marks all over changbin's abs, feeling changbin run his hands through felix's hair as he did.

"i love your body daddy." felix mumbled, scratching changbin again.

"and i love yours baby."

changbin flipped them over, kneeling between felix's legs, there was no sexual tension, as changbin ran his fingers over the milky white skin of felix's thighs.

"this is my favourite part."

he leant down, kissing gently on felix's skin, watching felix close his eyes. he bit his lip when changbin started to suck, leaving dark purple and red marks all over, he loved the way felix's thighs looked when they were covered in hickeys, he wasn't done, he then left his mark over felix's stomach, then his chest, loving every inch of the boy.

=====