Chapter 66

felix sniffled, concentrating on the feeling of changbin's arms around him, neither of them were sleepy, they just wanted to cuddle together, the rest of the group left their room and went to their own, leaving changbin and felix alone.

"felix?"

felix looked up.

"you trust me right?"

felix nodded, wondering what changbin was going to do.

he unzipped felix's onesie, exposing his body, felix tensed up, looking down.

"its okay, take a deep breath and relax."

felix tried as changbin ran his fingers down felix's body, he then pressed his lips onto felix's.

felix tensed up, before taking a deep breath and returning the kiss, he melted into changbin, as they shared a soft, sweet kiss, the type of kiss he had longed for since he was stuck with haneul.

changbin then moved to kiss his cheeks, then his nose, then his forehead, every inch of his face, before trailing kisses down felix's neck, making him shiver as he got to his collarbone, he then moved to press soft kisses over the word carved into his skin, every inch of the cut was healed with changbin's kisses, then the bruises on his stomach, every single hint of pain and hurt was drowned in changbin's affection, leaving gentle kisses over the word carved into his thigh, and the handprints, on his skin, the thighs that he loved so much.

he kept kissing right down his legs, before moving back up, pressing kisses in every area he could possibly reach, he then helped felix turn onto his stomach, pulling the onesie off his arms to reveal his back, changbin started kissing down his spine, reaching every bruise and cut from the vase.

he showered felix with love and affection, making up for all of the days he had missed felix.

felix let his tears fall as he realised he was completely safe now, he was with changbin again and he wouldn't be put through any more pain, changbin kissed right back up to his neck, then playfully nibbling on his ear, making felix smile through his tears. he gently kissed the shell of felix's ear.

"i am so proud of you kitten, do you know why?"

felix shook his head, closing his eyes.

"because you stayed stong for daddy, you pushed through all the pain and hurt, and you didnt give up, you fought through all of it, and now youre back here with me, and youre back here, because you are my brave boy, i look up to you, i admire you." changbin whispered to felix.

felix concentrated on every single word, feeling proud of himself for pushing through it and staying strong, keeping faith in changbin.

"i love you baby."

felix turned onto his side, cuddling into changbin as a response, changbin understood why felix wasnt talking, he turned over and grabbed a notebook and pen.

"if you dont want to talk, write it down, i want to know eveything, remember the rule, dont hide things from me."

felix nodded, taking the book and writing, his hands shook and his writing was scrawled and messy, but he managed.

'i love you.'

changbin smiled, kissing felix's forehead.

changbin lay down, pulling felix into him, holding him as close as he could as felix started to fall asleep, for the first time in days, feeling at absolute bliss, cuddled into the person that meant absolutely everything to him.

__

changbin woke up abruptly to felix screaming, he sat bolt upright to turn on the lamp, looking at his boyfriend. felix's brows were knitted together, sweat coating his forehead and neck, he was sobbing hard, shaking and whimpering as he writhed, mumbling under his breath.

changbin shook felix gently, but hard enought to stir him.

"felix, wake up!"

felix's eyes shot open and he stared straight at the ceiling, trembling so hard he was practically vibrating. changbin went to touch him, but he threw his head over the side of the bed, being violently sick onto the floor, sobbing harder.

changbin rubbed felix's back, feeling his heart shatter for felix.

"good boy, let it all out puppy."

once felix was done, changbin got up, felix shooting up to see where he was going, he grabbed paper towels, a cloth and filled a small bucket with warm water. he was exhausted, hardly able to stay awake, but felix was ill and needed help, he started to clean up the mess as felix watched, feeling awful that he was too weak to help. changbin finished cleaning up and got back into bed, holding felix close as the younger boy sobbed, gripping his shirt, wanting everything to go away.

=====
A/N
wow, 90k I can't believe it, thank you all so much I love you all
❤️