Chapter 47

on the way back to the dorm, felix had gone quiet, he remembered the last few times that changbin had punished him and now he was regretting it, he hoped changbin wouldn't stop them from sleeping together, that was by far the worst, they got to the dorm and changbin mumbled something to jisung who chuckled, as they went in, felix realised changbin had told jisung his plan, because jisung had gone with minho so they had the room to themselves. changbin opened the door, locking it once they were both inside.

"are you ready baby?"

"f-for what?"

"you want to be a stripper, strip for me."

felix felt excitement rise, he loved things like this, he wasn't nervous in the slightest as he pushed changbin to sit down, starting to unbutton his shirt, he slipped it off his shoulders, revealing some of the lingerie set to changbin, he walked closer, swaying his hips as he caught the button of his jeans between his fingers, he undid them slowly, turning his back to changbin as he bent over to slip them down, changbin watched, feeling himself harden as felix started to give him a lap dance. he put his hands on changbin's shoulders, straddling his lap, he grinded down, rolling his hips as he watched changbin bite his lip.

he didn't have music, but he imagined it, almost expertly dancing on changbin, feeling changbin grip his hips as they moved, he turned around, so his back was to changbin grinding his ass against changbin's now hard length as he grinded back up, he turned to face changbin, putting his hands at the top of his thighs, dragging them down as he dropped, glancing down at his boyfriend's erection, before looking back up, as he returned to standing, he pushed his hands back up his thighs, watching changbin breathe heavily.

changbin lost control, grabbing felix and flipping them, he pushed felix down into the mattress hard.

"wh-whatre you going to do?" felix stuttered, shocked.

"like i said, im going to make you my slut." changbin whispered in his ear.

felix whimpered, watching changbin take off his clothes, he pulled off his t-shirt and then his pants, he climbed over felix, forcing his legs open with his knee, felix trembled with anticipation as changbin pinned his hands above his head. changbin pushed his thigh against felix grinding against him. felix moaned softly at the feeling, changbin had never done this before, it was strangely pleasuring.

felix managed to gather the strength to flip them, having changbin sit up so that felix could keep grinding on changbin's thigh. changbin watched as felix rode his leg, moaning softly as he closed his eyes.

"what are you?" changbin asked, teasingly.

"im your slut." felix whimpered.

that was not what changbin was expecting, but he felt an indescribable dominance take over. he flipped them again, pinning felix down, he grabbed the gag from the bag.

"open."

felix obeyed, opening his mouth.

changbin put the gag on him, throbbing at the sight. he pulled felix up, laying down, positioning felix over him so he was straddling changbin's face, he grabbed felix's hips, pressing his tongue against felix's entrance, pushing shallowly into felix with his tongue. felix whimpered at the feeling rolling his hips. he couldn't help but grind as changbin moved his tongue in and out of felix.

felix felt the pleasure course through his body as he felt changbin move faster. he moaned underneath the gag, feeling his body set on fire as he shook, trying to touch himself, changbin forced his hands down, smirking as he swirled his tongue against felix. felix grinded down harder, feeling changbin push his tongue deeper, changbin desperately wanted to make felix cum like this, but he had more in mind, he wanted to wait until felix was right on the edge before watching him struggle. felix moved even faster, grinding on changbin's face desperately, he felt changbin hold his wrists, stopping him from touching himself, changbin loved watching felix desperately fuck himself on his tongue as he moaned loudly, he could tell felix was getting close by the way he moved faster, his moans getting high pitched, he waited until felix was right on the edge, before stopping and flipping them. felix tried to beg, but was muffled by the gag as he tried to touch himself again.