Chapter 59

felix took changbin into his hand, pressing his lips against the tip, changbin bit his lip as felix closed his lips around it and swirled his tongue slowly.

"fuck, i cant wait to ruin your mouth."

felix smirked, pushing his head down slowly, changbin grabbed felix's hair, suddenly pushing felix's head right down, felix choked and gagged, not expecting it.

"get used to this feeling baby." changbin smirked.

felix hummed, catching changbin off guard as he groaned, letting his head fall back. felix moved his head faster, swirling his tongue around before slowly pulling off changbin, he dropped to his knees on the floor, looking up at changbin stood up, he lifted felix's chin with his finger.

"d-daddy, what're you doing?"

"i want to remember your face right now, because by the time im done with you, you will be ruined."

felix shivered.

"such a pretty little thing."

felix stared up at changbin as the older started to slowly stroke himself.

"you ready baby?"

felix nodded, opening his mouth, changbin pressed the tip of his cock into felix's mouth, before grabbing the younger's hair and. giving him a second.

he suddenly thrust into felix's mouth, a long groan instantly leaving his lips as felix gagged on him, changbin rolled his hips, pulling himself out and rubbing his tip across felix's lips.

"i know you can do it, take it all." he commanded.

"yes daddy."

changbin did it again, felix tried to relax his throat to allow changbin to push himself in, he scrunched his eyes shut, breathing through his nose, changbin's hips set a rhythmic pace, jutting into felix's mouth as he groaned loudly.

"fuck, this feels amazing." he mumbled, dropping his head back as felix's pressed his tongue against changbin's cock as it slammed in and out of his mouth, felix reached up to drag his nails down changbin's body, making changbin's groan again as felix watched red streaks appear across his boyfriend's skin.

changbin thought felix looked beautiful this way, his eyes were watering as tears fell down his cheeks, he had pink airbrushed across his face as he was flustered, his cheeks were puffy from a cock being shoved down his throat and his soft blonde hair securely in his hand, he looked so sexy on his knees, his hands on changbin's thighs to secure himself.

changbin kept going, fucking the back of felix's throat, groaning.

"just like that kitten, so so good." he groaned, watching felix gag and choke, but roll his eyes and harden, drool running down his chin.

changbin felt the pressure build in his stomach, he went faster, controlling felix by his hair, he forced the younger's head down and held it atg the base of his cock, groaning loudly at the feeling.

"oh fuck! fuck, that feels so so good baby."

changbin started thrusting into felix's mouth again, felix wanted to be the perfect toy for changbin to get off with, he flattened his tongue against changbin's cock, relaxing his throat.

"oh my god lix, fuck fuck, keep going."

felix looked up at changbin, they locked eyes before felix rolled his eyes, sending changbin on edge.

"fuck! gonna cum!"

he held felix's head at the base of his cock as he twitched, spilling in his mouth. felix felt the warm liquid run down his throat, choking on it, he rode out his high, dropping his head back as he groaned.

"oh fuck baby, that was amazing." changbin breathed as felix pulled off.

he looked so erotic, breathing heavily as he tried to catch his breath. changbin ran his fingers through his boyfriend's hair. looking down at his baby's throbbing erection.

"you want daddy to help you with that baby boy?"

felix nodded, looking up at him.

"stand up."

felix got up on shaky legs, standing in front of changbin, changbin sat on the bed, having felix sit in his lap, facing away from him, so changbin's chest was pressed against felix's back.

he looked over felix's shoulder, seeing his beautiful body displayed in front of him. he ran his hands up and down felix's thighs. before reaching the younger's dick.

changbin wrapped his hand around the base of him, starting to slowly stroke him. felix hummed, biting his lips as he put his head on changbin's shoulder.

"daddy, f-faster please!"

changbin moved faster, starting to stroke felix at a good speed, felix moaned softly, feeling changbin run his thumb over felix's slit with every stroke.

"you want more baby boy?"

felix nodded, changbin used his other hand to circle around felix's tip whilst pumping him faster.

"a-ah fuck, daddy please go f-faster."

changbin smirked, and started to stroke felix as fast as he could, making felix moan loudly and start jutting his hips up into changbin's hand.

"daddy, im gonna-"

was all he could say before he finished with a loud moan, spilling into changbin's hand, the older rode out his boyfriend's orgasm, listening to his moans and whimpers a she came down, felix was panting and shaking as changbin stopped, he went to wipe his hand on a cloth before felix grabbed his hand, putting one of changbin's fingers in his mouth, sucking his own release off his finger, swirling his tongue, before adding changbin's second finger, cleaning that one off too, only stopping when he had cleaned changbin's hand of all of his release.

"that was so good baby boy."

felix nodded, cuddling up to changbin. changbin helped felix get dressed again, before kissing felix. felix kissed him back, cuddling closer to him, smiling into it, when changbin pulled away.

"i love the way you look choking on my cock."

felix blushed, covering his face.

"god you're so cute." changbin smiled, cuddling felix close to him.

=====