Chapter 58

changbin was sat with chan, woojin, minho and hyunjin in one of the rooms, writing in books.

"no, you dumbass, you passed math, how the fuck did you pass math."

"its all good for you! you can spilt it between jeongin, you have to pay half as much as we do."

"wait, there will be a train change halfway to the airport."

"yeah, we would have half an hour until the second train, so we can eat and stuff, then get on the last train to the airport."

"felix is going to be so excited."

"so is seungmin, i cant believe we are actually doing this for them."

"summer just started, and they have worked so hard, so have we, so we all deserve a break, now, paris hotels are expensive, but we need a nice one, the trip is in two months, so we all need jobs, woojin and chan need a room for three-"

"no we don't, if we can get a room with a king sized bed, we can share."

"right, so four rooms, that comes to just under the plane tickets and the train shouldn't be too bad."

"i can't wait, jisung has mentioned going to paris before, he will love this."

"we need to tell them when we go in after we have booked it."

"is everything covered?"

"yep."

woojin typed on his laptop, booking the trip.

the group didn't want to go home for summer, so they signed up to use the dorms over summer, a lot of students did too, but of course jae was here too, with lucas.

they walked towards jisung and minho's room where the others were, felix got up, walking over to changbin, putting his arms around his boyfriend's neck, he leant forward and kissed changbin, changbin smiled into their kiss, putting his arms around felix's waist, felix breathed deeply, moving his lips. changbin grabbed his ass, felix gasped and changbin took his opportunity to run his tongue along felix's bottom lip, felix parted his lips, allowing changbin to suck and bite on his lip.

"get a room you two, stop making out in front of us please."

changbin pulled away, smirking at felix as he got flustered.

"anyway, we have something to tell you guys." woojin smiled as jeongin climbed into his lap, draping his legs over chan.

"what is it?" seungmin asked as hyunjin slipped into one of the beds with him, cuddling him.

"changbin, you say it."

"okay, so, in two months time, we've organised a trip for us all to go to paris, we've paid for all of the tickets and hotels."

felix's hand flew to his mouth, a giant smile spread across his face. all of the younger members were shocked and so happy.

"we're going to paris?!"

changbin nodded as felix tackled him with a hug.

woojin and chan were pinned down to be hugged by jeongin as everyone hugged each other, felix moved closer to changbin's ear.

"daddy?"

"hm?"

"i want to thank you."

"thank me?"

"mhm."

felix kissed the most sensitive area on changbin's neck, feeling his boyfriend tense up.

"and how're you going to thank me?"

"i want you to throat fuck me."

changbin almost choked on air, hearing felix say it so directly was insanely arousing.

changbin got up, pulling felix up, he grabbed felix's wrist, pulling him towards the door, changbin pushed felix into their now shared room and locked the door, he pushed felix into the bed, pinning him down.

"You want daddy to throat fuck you?"

felix nodded, biting his lip.

"you think you can take it?"

"mhm, i-i can take it."

changbin smirked, kissing felix, felix whimpered softly into their kiss, wrapping his legs around changbin. felix rolled them over, tugging at changbin's belt.

felix undid the buckle, pulling it off, he impatiently, he yanked down changbin's jeans and underwear, kissing along changbin's jaw, changbin breathed heavily, feeling felix slip his hand down to stroke changbin.

he pulled of changbin's t-shirt, moving down to kiss his collarbone, he left kisses along his skin, before settling on an area on his chest, biting at it, changbin hummed as Felix started to suck on his skin, leaving a mark there, he trailed his marks down changbin's chest, waiting to get to his favourite part, he dragged his tongue down changbin's body, kissing his abs, he bit at changbin's skin, leaving small bite marks on him, changbin groaned softly, raking his hands through felix hair as the younger reached his vline.

"i hope you know what you're getting yourself into baby boy." changbin smirked, stopping to pull felix's hair.

felix smiled and nodded.

=====
A/N
CLIFFHANGER B*TCHES
❤️❤️
I LOVE YOU ALL