Chapter 28

changbin watched felix as he pushed in, he watched felix close his eyes, his mouth falling open at the amazing feeling. changbin groaned, starting to move straight away. he watched felix whimper as he grabbed the blanket.

changbin started pounding him quickly, holding felix's hips.

"fuck, i missed this."

"you feel so big." felix whimpered.

changbin pulled out, flipping felix onto his hands and knees, pressing felix's face into the sheets, he started slamming into him again, holding both of felix's hands behind his back.

"harder d-daddy."

changbin obliged, slamming into felix so hard that the headboard hit the wall and felix's entire body jolted. changbin raised his hand, slapping felix's ass hard. felix let out a high pitched moan at the feeling. changbin did it over and over, felix's noises sending him closer to the edge.

"how does it feel to be fucked this hard baby boy?"

"ahh, s-so good d-daddy!"

changbin kept going at an inhumane speed, groaning lowly as he pounded his boyfriend, felix bit the blanket, moaning hard into it as he felt his body set on fire, he was struggling to hold himself up as he felt his knees go weak, changbin angled his hips, hitting felix's sweet spot over and over, he dug his nails into the younger's hips, hitting hard, he leant forward and grabbed felix's hair, pulling his head back so he arched, hitting at a different angle, felix's moans got more frantic and desperate as the warm knot in his stomach built up, felix reached his high, practically screaming into the sheets as he released, he shook violently as changbin reached his high too, cumming hard inside felix, he slammed into felix continuously to ride his high out, he groaned loudly as he started to come down.

"f-fuck, that was amazing." changbin panted.

felix collapsed onto the bed, exhausted and feeling lightheaded. changbin lay next to him, brushing felix's hair out of his face.

"how was that punishment?"

"evil, never, ever do that again."

"maybe i might."

"it got to a point where I couldn't even look at you without being aroused."

"you have no idea how much you effect me baby boy."

"did you like my outfit?"

"you looked gorgeous, you should wear that more often."

"people will think im weird."

"so what if they do? baby the way you look in a crop top would make them jealous, trust me baby boy, you look stunning."

felix blushed, resolving to try it, changbin got up, going into the bathroom, the way he didn't even bother getting dressed made felix smile, he heard the hot water start, instantly feeling relaxed, just by the sound of the running water.

changbin came back, picking felix up and carrying him to the bathroom, he helped felix into the bath, climbing in too, he sat behind felix, leaning the boy against him. he ran his fingers up and down felix's body.

"do you think lucas will keep trying to get you?" felix asked, leaning his head on changbin's shoulder.

"i don't know, but you know im yours lix."

felix didn't reply, he watched changbin's fingers travel on his skin.

"you believe me right?"

"i do, i trust you, i just don't trust him."

"dont worry about it baby, you're all i need."

"you promise?"

"i promise."

felix closed his eyes, feeling so in love with changbin that he was convinced that he could never live without him.

"what about you, would you actually sleep with my friends?"

"never, i just wanted you to give me attention, but it didn't really work."

changbin chuckled.

"you know, you don't have to deal with the punishments, we can use a safe word if you don't want something."

"like what?"

"say, green if you're okay, yellow if you want a break or are struggling to cope, and red if you need me to stop."

"okay, i don't think i will need it, you seem to know what i like."

"like this?"

changbin tugged on felix's hair, drawing an abrupt whimper from the younger.

"yes, like that." felix blushed.

"you know, you're my first proper boyfriend?" changbin said, running his fingers over the hickeys on felix's body.

"i am?"

"mhm, i was a fuck boy."

"how many people did you sleep with?"

"too many, but none of them were the same as you, when i sleep with you, it feels more emotional, with them, it felt like a fling, nothing special."

"you are the first person i ever slept with."

"i know, and im happy i got to make you feel like that for the first time."

"is it really different when you sleep with me?"

"not only is it the best sex ive ever had, it also makes me fall for you even more."

felix smiled, closing his eyes again.

"you really do make me soft, i try so hard to be scary, but you turn me into a cuddly bear."

"its not a bad thing, as much as it helped me when you protected me, and as good as it is that you scare people into leaving others alone, you don't always need to be so scary, at lunch, you don't have to sit on your phone or make the face like you don't care, you can laugh with me or smile when i cuddle up to you, it shows people that you're a human who's capable of emotion."

"its just because im scared of what i would do if someone hurt you, so if i scare them into not even trying it, i won't have to worry about potentially killing someone."

"people are going to be mean, but as long as I have you, it won't hurt me."

"i love you."

"i love you too."

felix breathed deeply, enjoying the feeling of changbin's body so close to his. felix became tired as changbin sat up more, washing felix down, once they were both done, he climbed out, helping felix out too, he wrapped them both in towels, taking them back to the bedroom where changbin put on a grey t-shirt and black athletic shorts, then putting felix in his shorts and one of his own t-shirts, that covered felix's shorts.

they walked back to the room felix shared with jisung, going in to see jisung and minho in bed together, engaged in an intense makeout session. felix gasped making both men look up.

"sorry!" changbin said quickly, shutting the door again.

They looked at each other, smiling at the irony.

=====