Chapter 23

the weekend unfortunately finished and felix had to go back to class, changbin walked with him to school, followed by the rest of the now quite close group. changbin held felix's hand, putting on the face that screamed he didn't care.

"aren't you worried about your reputation?"

"not really."

"then why do you look so pissed off when you're always soft with me."

"because people are more scared of someone who doesn't smile."

"why do you want people to be scared of you?"

"so they won't mess with you."

"see, you're soft."

"at this point, if jae does anything, i wouldn't be afraid to kill him, nobody can touch you and if they do they better not expect to live much longer."

felix smiled, he was determined to make changbin smile as much as possible today, in public.

changbin walked felix to class, kissing him before he left, everyone outside the classrooms looked shocked as felix walked in casually. thats when felix remembered that he was still covered in marks from changbin. people stared and whispered but felix just smirked, knowing the girls who were talking about him were only mad because they wished they were in felix's position.

the teacher arrived and the lesson started, felix tried to concentrate, ignoring the people around him trying to get his attention. the lesson seemed to drag on as felix started to think about changbin.

he subtly pulled out his phone, bringing up changbin's contact, sending a quick text.

Felix:
daddy, i need you, i can't stop thinking about you...

he put his phone down, smirking, until it vibrated.

Changbin:
lix, don't do that, not in class..

he knew the effect he was having on changbin, deciding to carry on.

Felix:
im so needy for you daddy.

Changbin:
was the punishment not enough to teach you to behave?

Felix:
maybe, maybe not.

felix sat through the rest of the day, waiting excitedly to see changbin, when the bell for lunch went, felix walked to the cafeteria, hyunjin and seungmin were already there with chan and jeongin, but the others hadn't arrived yet. felix sat down, buzzing with excitement to see changbin. he watched the door, until changbin walked in with woojin, minho and jisung. changbin looked at felix, he walked over, sitting down next to him.

"you gave me an erection in class you little shit."

felix giggled, putting his hand on changbin's thigh.

"you think that because we're at school i can't punish you, i know you too well, daddy prepared for this, I have two vibrators in my bag and the remote for both of them, but instead of the ring, I might just let you cum over and over again in class not letting you have a break to recover, I would love to see you at the end of school, shaking and moaning. "

felix blushed hard, he felt himself twitch as he tried to control his arousal. lunch time continued and changbin was still keeping his deadpan face, showing everyone he didn't care, so felix wanted to ruin it for him. he shuffled closer to changbin, putting his head on the older's shoulder. changbin's lips twitched as he rested his cheek on felix's head. felix then leaned up to place a quick peck on changbin's neck, he cuddled closer into him, watching changbin wrap hs arms around him as he tried to supress smiles. people looked at changbin cuddling felix, but he didnt care, the group stayed together, chatting as felix tried to get changbin to smile.

"i know exactly what you're trying to do, now you are having the punishment."

felix froze, he didnt expect that, he put his head on the desk, dreading it, but also secretly excited. he only had to get through one lesson, hyunjin was in that lesson so he tugged on hyunjin's sleeve.

"whats up?"

"changbin wants to punish me, i sit with you in the last class, please cover for me."

"sure, good luck with that."

changbin stood up, picking up his bag and pulling felix up too, felix stood up, letting changbin lead him to the restrooms, he pushed felix into a cubicle, he unbuttoned felix's jeans and pulled them down, felix was already slightly hard as he watched changbin, changbin pushing him backwards to sit down, he knelt down, pushing the boy's legs open, he went in his bag, pulling out the toy, he circled felix's entrance and watched felix shiver, felix tried to keep quiet as changbin wrapped his lips around felix's tip.

"mmnh." he hummed, feeling the toy push inside him.

he arched his back as he felt the toy reach his sweet spot. he bit his lip, feeling changbin's tongue swirl. changbin clicked the remote on, listening to the almost silent vibration as felix whimpered, covering his mouth.

changbin started bobbing his head, sucking all of felix's length as the younger started to tremble, changbin could feel felix getting close so he started to suck harder, swirling his tongue, felix started to chase his high, and as he was coming towards the edge, moaning quietly into his hand, changbin turned off the vibrator, pulling off felix's dick and pinning his hands down so he couldn't touch himself as he whined and bucked his hips.

"binnie please?" he hissed, trying to be quiet.

"this is nothing baby."

felix felt his high die down, whining and panting as he felt himself throb. changbin pulled felix's jeans back up, making it look like nothing had happened. they walked back to the cafeteria, seeing the others, jisung looked over, noticing felix's erection beneath his hand.

"what have you done now?"

"god, i wish i was in his last class, this should be entertaining."

"what happened?"

"he has a vibrator inside him and I'm going to control it, he is going to cum over and over again." changbin smirked.

"jesus, you guys are intense."

felix whined as he tugged on changbin's shirt. he pouted, shifting uncomfortably, felix decided to be annoying since changbin was going to do this to him.

felix poked changbin, repeating his name over and over. changbin looked at him, loosing his cool.

"you know what? we can start now." he said, loud enough for everyone on the table to hear.

he pulled dout the remote, making it obvious that he pressed it on.

"ah!" felix jumped, covering his mouth.

"hyung, how much do you enjoy seeing him like this?"

"too much."

=====