Chapter 29

changbin led felix to the room chan and woojin shared with minho, they went in to find woojin, chan, jeongin, seungmin and hyunjin sitting around.

"so, how was it?" seungmin smirked.

"the best yet, but the perfect ending was walking in on minho and jisung." changbin replied, casually.

"oh jesus."

"i admit it, im soft." changbin smiled, looking at felix.

"ah! we knew it."

"but only for felix."

"better than nothing."

felix sat down next to changbin on minho's bed as the group talked.

"so, what are you guys then?" chan asked hyunjin.

"i asked him to go on a date with me, he said yes."

"aw, that's cute, what about you two?" felix asked chan.

"well, i was thinking we- i mean I could take jeongin out over the weekend, i have a place in mind."

"really?" jeongin smiled widely.

chan nodded, noticing how adorable jeongin was.

"and it seems like minho and jisung are pretty close the way they were going at it."

"to much information."

after around half an hour, the door opened and minho walked in with a triumphant smirk, followed by jisung who looked dazed and exhausted.

"how was that?" felix asked jisung.

"i will tell you now chan, you're times with jeongin will not compare to jisung." minho said, running his hand through his sweaty hair.

"i disagree."

woojin chuckled, rubbing his forehead, jisung sat next to felix, yelping. before sitting slightly on an angle as felix giggled.

"holy shit." jisung mumbled, feeling lightheaded.

"it was good then?"

"you have no idea."

minho sat with chan and woojin who started a debate on who was better, jisung or jeongin.

"both of you shut up, felix is better than both combined." changbin announced.

"oh really?" chan asked, looking at changbin.

"without a doubt."

"at least we can satisfy them." jeongin chuckled, sitting opposite jisung and felix.

"guys, fuck you all, you should try seungmin."

"here we go." seungmin sighed.

he joined the others on the floor as the doms got into debates about who was the best. the younger boys sat on the floor, chatting casually, until felix grabbed changbin's phone to play a game, he started playing on his phone, he saw another notification pop up, making felix mad. he opened it, to see a series of texts from lucas, all of which had been ignored.

"binnie." felix whined.

"whats the matter baby?" changbin asked.

felix got up, sitting on changbin's lap.

"lucas." felix pouted.

"i will talk to him okay?"

"i wanna go with you."

"i don't know lix, you might get mad."

"i won't, but if im there, he won't try and seduce you."