Chapter 26

it had already been two days and felix was desperate, he was sat in class with hyunjin, staring at the desk.

"you good?" hyunjin asked, poking felix with his pen.

"no, why the fuck did i think threatening him was a good idea?"

"i don't know, i bet he is having a hard time too, his sex drive is unbelievable."

"then why can't he just fuck me?!"

"felix shh, everyone can hear you."

"i don't care, i just wanna get fucked!" felix complained, causing people to look.

"felix, stop talking during my lesson." the teacher snapped.

felix rolled his eyes, sitting back.

"drop the attitude!" she continued.

"whatever, just teach the lesson so I can leave already."

"thats it, see me after class today." the teacher replied, going back to teaching.

felix groaned, not understanding how he was going to get through another two days, he never actually knew how much he needed it.

"how did i not die before I met changbin?"

"maybe it's just changbin, maybe you don't need just sex, you need sex with changbin."

felix sighed. sitting through the lesson, feeling annoyed.

the bell rang for lunch and he got up, walking to detention. he got there, throwing his bag down and sitting in the chair.

__

he walked back to his dorm, he knew changbin got out of school early so he had to walk home alone. he got back to the dorms, unlocking his door and going in, he dropped his bag by his bed, changing into sweatpants and changbin's black t-shirt, he grabbed a snack from the bag, sitting down to eat and go on his phone. he scrolled through social media as he ate his snack, waiting for jisung.

jisung got home, walking in.

"how do you feel?"

"like shit, i need him."

"i was expecting you to be at his room."

"whenever i look at him, i get innapropriate thoughts and i don't need that."

"well, minho is over there, so i was gonna head over."

felix nodded, finishing his snack.

"are you going to become a thing with minho, since you guys have hooked up now."

"maybe, i think i like him a lot, he's just perfect."

felix chuckled, feeling slightly better. they walked together down the hall, towards changbin's room, the thing that bothered felix the most was that most of the marks from changbin were faded, so his skin was clear again, and he didn't like it, they walked in, and felix saw changbin, shirtless, with only sweatpants on that were pulled low, showing his vline, making felix's mouth water. he groaned, walking over and hugging changbin, whining.

"hey babe, how was detention?"

"shit."

"someone's in a bad mood."

"this is evil."

"halfway through it, i can't wait to watch you cum."

"stop! you make it so much harder!"

"i can make something hard."

"changbin stop!" felix whined, putting his arms around changbin's neck.