Chapter 42

the group were sat eating the food they had ordered, changbin was eating one handed due to a very clingy felix.

"so, we were thinking that we could go out clubbing as a group soon."

"when are you thinking?"

"like, next weekend maybe?"

"yeah, that sounds good."

"hey jisung, are you okay?"

jisung was sat under a blanket next to minho, he was bright red and biting his lip.

"im fine!" he said, maybe a bit too quickly.

"you dont look fine."

"i am."

felix knew that face all too well.

jisung looked desperately at minho to stop. minho's hand was resting firmly on jisung's crotch, palming gently, jisung closed his eyes behind his hand and whimpered softly. minho loved watching him fall apart like this, jisung struggled to hold back his sounds as he felt himself throb.

"lino please." jisung whispered.

"please what?"

"please fuck me!"

minho smirked, he picked jisung up over his shoulder abruptly leaving the room, they didnt even bother to go to one of their rooms, jisung was thrown onto one of the beds in changbin's room as minho locked the door. minho climbed over jisung, smashing their lips together agressively. jisung whimpered into the kiss, grabbing minho's shirt, minho pulled it off, causing jisung's hand to go straight to his toned stomach. jisung scratched down minho's body, watching a tent form in is pants, jisung pulled off his own tshirt, feeling minho's lips attatch themselves to jisung's skin.

he let out a soft moan at the feeling as minho hastily removed jisung's pants, before removing his own, once they were both exposed, minho flipped jisung, pressing his body into the bed, he touched up and down jisungs body whilst pressing his fingers into jisung's mouth, jisung sucked them, feeling minho touching him was amazing as it was, once he was done, minho pressed his finger against jisung's entrance, pushing in, jisung gasped and let out a cute sigh at the euphoric feeling as minho lined his face up to jisung's ear.

"what do you want hm?" minho asked teasingly, adding a second finger, earning a groan from jisung.

"i want you."

"you want me? youre getting me, is this enough?" minho asked, curling his fingers.

"mmhn, no, i need your dick."

"thats better."

minho moved faster, kissing jisung's neck, biting gently on the skin as jisung gripped the sheets. once he was satisfied, he straddled jisung's legs, lifting his hips so he was on his knees, his face still pressed into the blankets, minho loved him in this position, he lined himself up, dropping his head back as he pushed in.

"oh fuck sungie." he groaned, pushing in more.

"mmh."

he pushed all the way in, starting to move straight away as jisung moaned hard, he gripped jisung's slim waist as he started to move faster, scratching jisung's back. jisung's moans made minho just want to ruin him, minho pulled jisung's hands behind his back, holding them there as he started to pound hard into jisung. jisung moaned uncontrollably as he felt minho slam into him.

"h-hyung! faster!" jisung mumbled, feeling minho speed up.

minho pounded into jisung at an inhumane pace, angling his hips to hit jisung's sweet spot. jisung arched his back, biting the blanket, muffling his moans. minho flipped jisung laying him on his back, pinning his arms above his head as he slammed their lips together, still pounding jisung as the younger got closer to his high.

"fuck, im close." jisung whimpered against minho's lips.

minho kept going biting jisung's lip as he moaned loudly, releasing over himself, starting to tremble. minho listened to jisung's moans as he was pushed over the edge, he thrusted hard a few more times, hitting his high as he came inside jisung. he groaned loudly, breaking the kiss to throw his head back, his thrusts slowing down as he rode out his high.

"f-fuck hyung." jisung panted, dropping his head back.

minho kissed his neck softly, pulling out of jisung. minho cleaned them both up quickly, getting dressed into their clothes again, he helped jisung up who just hugged him.

minho smiled, returning the hug.

"we just fucked on changbin's bed, he's gonna kill us."

"yup."

they both chuckled.

"jisung, i have a question."

"hm?"

"could you, be my boyfriend?"

jisung looked at him, smiling widely.

"really?"

"mhm."

"then yes."

minho picked jisung up, as the younger wrapped his legs around minho's waist, minho kissed jisung's neck.

"we should go back, changbin is going to be mad."

minho carried jisung back, the second he walked in, changbin got up, walking over.

"you fucked in my room didn't you?"

hyunjin jumped up, running over.

"whos bed." hyunjin demanded.

jisung looked at the two of them intimidated, minho looked scared.

"uhh i-"

"who's bed did you fuck on?"

"changbin's."

"you mother fucker! felix im moving in here!"

felix giggled, making grabby hands at changbin, changbin returned to felix, pulling him onto his lap.

"what happened?" chan asked, stroking jeongin's hair who had his head resting on chan's lap, jeongin's legs draped over woojin's lap.

"minho just fucked jisung on my bed." changbin stated bluntly.

"oh my god, then you guys should do it on jisung's bed."

"dont even think about it." jisung snapped.

the group returned to the floor, they finished the food and the subs ended up falling asleep on their doms laps as the others compared.

"im sorry, but you all miss out, jisung is the best.

"are we really having this conversation again?" changbin chuckled, scratching felix's back gently.

"yes."

the group decided to wait until the others woke up, then they would all watch a movie. felix was the first person to wake up, clinging to changbin.

"are you waking up baby?"

"mmh."

"you might need to get up, i need my phone."

"no!"

"hey, don't tell me no, i need to get up."

"i want you to stay."

"i will come right back."

"daddy nooo!"

"felix you need to move."

"no!"

"if you don't move now, im going back to my room tonight."

felix huffed, moving of changbin, changbin got up, grabbing his phone, the second he sat back down, felix climbed onto his lap, cuddling up to him. changbin thought he was adorable when he was this clingy, he loved to just watch felix follow him around everywhere.

=====