End

both nurses left and changbin stayed holding felix's hand as there was another knock at the door.

"come i-"

"what did you knock for dumbass, he never knocked when they walked in on minho balls deep in jisung."

changbin face palmed as their friends walked in, minho laughing his ass off and jisung bright red.

"hi guys." changbin smiled.

they all greeted the two of them, being slow and gentle with felix, who seemed happy to see them.

"you look rough." woojin mumbled to changbin.

"i haven't slept yet, he's struggling because i can't get close enough to hold him."

"that must be hard, has he spoken?"

"he can say da, but that's it, he nods, shakes his head, cries and makes grabby hands, which is hard when it's at me, because i can't give him what he wants." changbin's voice wavered and his eyes teared up.

woojin pulled changbin in for a hug, changbin just bit his lip.

"come on binnie, you're soft, hug your hyung back."

changbin smiled and hugged woojin back, until he heard a soft whimper, he pulled away quickly and looked up, felix was making grabby hands for changbin whining.

changbin went to him, kissing his hands.

"you know i can't get any closer to you baby, but you know im not going anywhere."

felix started to cry again.

"dont cry prince, im still here, min do you have his book?"

minho pulled the book out of the bag, grabbing a pen and handing it to felix.

felix took it and started writing.

'dada, i want to be cuddled, i want your kisses on my bruises, they hurt again and only dada's kisses make them better.'

changbin read, feeling a pang of guilt in his body, he teared up again, putting the book down, he took felix's hands, looking at one off the many marks on felix's body, the bruise of the handprint around his wrist, he kissed it softly, over and over.

"im sorry puppy, but that's all i can do, i promise it won't be long before we can cuddle up in bed and i can kiss every part of you but you have to keep being my strong boy okay?"

felix whined and nodded, kissing changbin's hand in return. jeongin was seated on chan's lap as he sat in a chair, seungmin was stood next to hyunjin, jisung was sat on the floor and minho and woojin were talking to changbin.

their visit continued as changbin got felix's bunny out of the bag, handing it to him, felix hugged it close to him, then grabbing his book.

'smells like dada.'

felix nuzzled it as changbin smiled.

changbin went back to talking to minho, jisung and jeongin were with felix as changbin walked towards the bag, further away from felix's bed, he heard an abrupt sob.

"da!" felix cried, changbin turned around to see felix trying to get out of bed, making grabby hands at him.

changbin felt horrible that felix couldn't be more than a few metres from him.

"hey, hey baby, im here, im not going anywhere, just getting a hoodie."

felix sobbed hard, curling into a ball, his tiny arms reaching for changbin. as changbin walked back over, there was a knock at the door.

"come in." changbin walked to felix taking his hand.

two police officers walked in and looked around.

"who is changbin?"

changbin raised his hand, confused, the two police officers walked forward and grabbed changbin, pulling his hands behind his back.

"seo changbin, we are arresting you on suspicion of domestic abuse on lee felix."

"what?!"

felix started crying loud, trying to get to changbin, he forced a word out of his mouth.

"no! no, no, no, no da no!"

changbin tried to get away as woojin moved in front of the door.

"this was not changbin officer, what's going on?"

"changbin has been reported by a man who has seen him hit felix."

"i never hit felix, i would never hurt him!"

the officers didn't listen, felix let out an ear peircing scream as his daddy was removed from the room, he started shaking violently and screaming, trying to pull the tubes off himself to go after changbin.

he somehow managed to get rid of the wires and jump up, chasing out the door, he bolted at changbin throwing himself at his boyfriend, sobbing and clutching him, because of the handcuffs, changbin couldn't hug him back.

"shhh, don't cry baby boy, i will come back, i need you to go and stay with woojin hyung."

"no no no dada no!" he sobbed, managing to say it.

"please baby, i love you so much, please officer, he wouldn't be like this if it was me, i would never hurt him, please!"

felix clung to changbin's shirt screaming and sobbing as he refused to let go.

"ask nurse kae, she saw me help him take medication, he needs me, look at him, and i cant even hug him back."

"we can't let you, you have to come in for questioning."

changbin started sobbing as felix was pulled off him, and held back as changbin was taken away, every ounce of his body feeling empty without his baby close to him.

=====

Book 2 is now completed