Chapter 18

"lix, take thi-"

He stopped as felix smiled. he heard changbin walk over, jumping up, he straddled felix's thighs. he rested his hands on felix's ass, he pushed down massaging him. this is not what felix was aiming for. he bit his lip, closing his eyes, it felt good, he breathed deeply.

changbin lifted felix's t-shirt, pressing his warm hands onto his back, he leant down, kissing him gently. he kissed and licked over felix's skin, passing every mark left there, he kissed the fading bruises, drowning them with his love. it had been a long time since changbin had shown love, he never dated, felix was a first, sure, he hooked up with people, even girls before he came out as gay, but he never caught feelings, but felix was different, he felt the overwhelming need to protect him at all costs, he was his baby boy, and he needed to keep him safe. he grazed his lips over the sensitive skin, with love, not lust. felix breathed deeply as changbin pulled him to lay on his back, he smiled at changbin as he started to do the same to felix's stomach and chest, lightly kissing and grazing over every bruise, then every mark that he had left there himself. felix ran his fingers through changbin's hair as changbin moved down to his lower stomach.

he loved the affection changbin gave him. felix closed his eyes, enjoying his touch. changbin moved back up, kissing felix's neck. felix sighed as tingles raised on his skin. changbin tugged on felix's hair as the younger abruptly moaned.

"ooh, what does that do?" changbin teased, he ran his fingers through felix's hair, smiling at how it effected him.

"mm, do it again." felix mumbled,

"do you like this baby boy?"

changbin pulled his hair again, watching felix whine.

"mm, feels good."

changbin kissed his neck again, tugging lightly on his hair. felix felt the warmth in his body as changbin's lips travelled over his skin. felix hummed as he felt tingles run down his spine. changbin pressed their lips together, kissing felix gently. felix wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck as their bodies pressed together. felix wrapped his legs around changbin as he smirked into the kiss.

"you do believe what i said yesterday, don't you?"

"yes, i believe you"

"good, you're beautiful."

felix blushed, he knew this wasn't like changbin's normal self, so he was thankful to have changbin.

"we should take you back to your room."

"no, i wanna stay here with you."

"you can't baby boy, hyunjin lives here, you need to go back to your room."

felix pouted, looking at changbin.

"aww, you make me feel so bad."

felix smiled, stretching.

changbin got up, throwing felix's stuff back into the bag. he zipped it up, looking at felix, still laying down.

"get up lix."

"make me."

"felix, don't push it, do as you're told."

"make me obedient then."

felix turned onto his stomach, looking at changbin seductively.

"what if i punish you?"

felix bit his lip, his eyes sparkling.

"even better."

changbin walked over, he crouched down my the bed, grabbing felix's hair and pulling it, felix moaned at the feeling as he looked at changbin, changbin put his face next to felix's ear, breathing on his neck.

"dont underestimate me baby boy, you think last time was bad? if you really want a punishment, i won't go easy on you, i will tie you up and stop you from cumming, but this time i will leave you there, and i won't stop until you can't even remember your own name, then, when you're already oversensitive and panting, daddy is going to ruin that pretty ass of yours, so i suggest you do as you're told."

felix moaned softly at changbin's words as he felt his lips brush his neck as he spoke.

felix bit his lip, thinking about how far he could push changbin before he snapped. he smirked slightly.

"i think i could handle it daddy."

"just wait baby boy, you won't walk for a week."

felix shivered, a rush of excitement in his body. he got up, following changbin who had his bag to the door. changbin slipped his hand into felix's as they walked to the room. they went inside, jisung was still sleeping in felix's bed and minho was sat at the desk.

"where did you sleep?"

"jisung wouldn't let me leave, he forced me to cuddle with him, so I shared, I woke up about ten minutes ago, he is adorable when he sleeps."

"ooh, now who's soft?"

"im soft? binnie you're soft."

"no im not."

"he is." felix piped up.

he intended to be a massive brat so that changbin would punish him. he wanted what changbin threatened, and more.

"i know what you're doing lix, just wait." changbin mumbled.

hyunjin and seungmin were still cuddling in jisung's bed and there was no sign of woojin, or chan who had jeongin with him. changbin sat on the floor with felix on his lap. after about twenty minutes of talking to minho, chan and woojin showed up, jeongin was being carried by chan and chan put him down on the bed next to jisung.

"what happened to him?"

woojin rubbed his forehead, waiting for chan to explain.

"i may or may not have um-"

"he fucked him." woojin stated.

felix's hand flew to his mouth as he looked at jeongin.

"thats his innocence gone." felix smiled, still on changbin's lap.

he didn't know why, but he felt the need for changbin, they seemed to be very sexually active, but every time they slept together, it just left felix wanting more. he turned so he was straddling changbin, acting like he was just cuddly, he put his chin on changbin's shoulder, close to his ear as he felt his arms snake around his waist. he moved his face and bit down on changbin's ear lobe, changbin moved his hands to felix's hips as he subtly grinded down.

"i think I can handle your punishments daddy, i love them." felix whispered.

he grinded down again, letting out cute little sighs in changbin's ear. changbin closed his eyes, burying his face in felix's neck as he breathed in the younger boy's scent. he was already insanely turned on, even though felix had hardly done anything. he was confused, he had never been so quickly aroused in his life. he couldn't stop breathing hard into felix's neck as he got desperate for pleasure, he became painfully hard, insanely quickly.

"felix, i can't do this here, i don't know what's happening, but im already hard, you need to stop." changbin whispered.

"or what?"

"lix, i need you, i need you now."

"hey guys, changbin and i are going to take a shower quickly."

felix got up, allowing everyone to see changbin's erection. they watched as felix helped changbin up, but before they went into the bathroom, felix pulled his t-shirt off, staring at changbin as he tossed it aside. he took changbin's hand, leading him to the bathroom. changbin pushed felix in, hearing someone shout 'be quiet' before shutting the door.

=====
A/N
I just love leaving you guys on cliffhangers XD