Chapter 48

changbin ran a hot bath, going back to get felix, he picked his boyfriend up, carrying him into the bathroom, he got into the bath with felix, leaning the boy against his body. felix closed his eyes as changbin ran his finger's through his hair, felix hummed, leaning into changbin's hand as he felt him play with his hair.

"i wasnt too rough, was i baby?"

felix shook his head smiling.

"remember what i said, even in a punishment, you dont have to take it if you dont want to, you can use the safeword."

felix shook his head breathing deeply.

"y-you never do a-anything i dont like." felix mumbled.

his voice was hoarse from moaning and screaming, it sounded heavy and tired. changbin smirked as he used a cloth to clean felix's body, felix relaxed as changbin cared for him, they stayed in the hot water for a while in comfortable silence as felix's eyes drooped. once they were done, changbin wrapped felix in a towel, carrying him to the bedroom, laying him down whilst he got himself dressed before he dried felix's body, putting him in comfortable clothes, they got into bed together, felix cuddled up to changbin, breathing in his scent.

"i love you daddy."

"I love you too baby boy."

__

when changbin woke up, he looked up to see felix, sat up, playing with his stuffed bear, he looked up to see changbin and jumped on him, hugging him, changbin chuckled, hugging back.

"morning dada."

"morning baby boy."

they stayed like that for a while until felix's phone rang. he picked dit up, smiling happily at the contact name.

"hi sungie!"

"hey felix, could minho, woojin and i come over in a bit?"

"yess!"

"okay, see you then."

felix hung up, smiling at changbin.

"sungie is coming over."

"i know, i heard." changbin chuckled at felix's excitement.

felix lay back down, nuzzling into changbin's neck, leaving gentle pecks. changbin smiled as he felt felix's lips press onto his skin. he tightened his arms around felix, kissing his forehead.

"dada?"

"yes baby?"

"i got another bad message this morning."

"who from?"

"didn't say."

"show me."

changbin hoped it wasn't another one of those dirty messages, but he was wrong.

Unknown :
my number was blocked, but that doesn't mean i can't use another, felix if you drop changbin i can take you and show you what a real man feels like, i will have you screaming for master, princess.

changbin tried to hide his anger as he blocked the number again.

"he called me princess, only you can call me that." felix pouted, clinging to changbin's shirt.

"i know kitten, but just tell me when you get those messages okay baby?"

"okay daddy."

changbin hugged felix again, stroking his hair. after a while, the whole group turned up, apart from hyunjin and seungmin.