Chapter 30

felix ended up falling asleep in changbin's arms, so chan decided to go and stay in jeongin's room for the night, so changbin could stay in his bed with felix, it meant that hyunjin had the room to himself for the night, so seungmin decided to stay with him, and since felix was with changbin, minho was going with jisung so they had the room to themselves too.

felix stayed in his shorts and changbin's t-shirt as he got into chan's bed. changbin was on his phone at the desk, checking social media, felix was still in headspace, so he wanted cuddles.

"changbinnie."

changbin didn't reply, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips, he knew felix was in littlespace, so he was waiting. felix smiled.

"daddy."

"yes prince?"

felix felt butterflies in his stomach.

"i wants cuddles."

changbin smiled softly, he put his phone down, getting up and pulling back the blanket. changbin slipped in next to felix, feeling the baby instantly cuddle into him, changbin put his arms around felix, smiling softly at felix. he felt felix nuzzle into his chest, clinging to changbin's shirt.

"i love you daddy."

"i love you too baby boy, are you sleepy now?"

"mmm."

changbin ran his. fingers through felix's hair, over and over again as felix slowly fell asleep. changbin hummed gently as felix completely relaxed into sleep against him.

__

changbin woke up, taking a second to figure out where he was, he looked up to see woojin's bed empty, and the curtains open, he looked down at felix who was still firmly against him, his eyes were lightly shut, his lashes casting shadows on his cheeks, his lips looked soft and kissable, his hair was slightly messy over his forehead as his chest raised and fell with each breath. changbin looked at felix, in awe of his beauty. he brushed felix's hair out of his face, kissing his lips over and over before he felt felix start to kiss back.

"that was a nice way to wake up." felix mumbled, opening his eyes.

changbin just smiled, putting his head back down on the pillow, watching felix stretch and yawn. as they enjoyed the relaxing morning, the door swung open and chan walked in, jumping on top of felix and changbin.

"i swear to god, if you two fucked in my bed, im going to break both of you."

"we didn't."

jeongin followed them in, sitting on the floor, rubbing his eyes, followed by woojin. felix slipped out of bed, sitting on the floor too, jisung and minho got there a few minutes later and by thirty minutes, hyunjin and seungmin had joined them too. felix ignored everyone and stayed with changbin. he nuzzled into changbin's neck, leaving gentle kisses.

"felix, let's get up, we can all go and get breakfast."

"i wanna stay with you."

"you are staying with me, you can even sit on my lap if you want."

felix nodded, getting up. the group didn't bother getting changed, they headed down to the cafeteria, they found somewhere to sit and chan went with woojin to go and get the food, felix sat on changbin's lap, looking around until he saw lucas walk in. he leant back against changbin, putting his arms around his boyfriend's neck protectively. lucas looked over, scowling, he was with jae and they started to whisper to each other, pointing at felix and changbin.

felix got scared, he didn't want arguments and the way they glared at him made him uncomfortable.

"whats wrong lixie?"