Chapter 34

"so i hit changbin for no reason?"

"yes, but he said he deserves it."

"you promise he loves felix."

minho pulled out his phone and played the recording of changbin talking about felix from when they were at the dorm.

"i know its fake, but he doesn't know that, he is so hurt, and i did that, i caused his tears, it's breaking me into millions of pieces, i just want to hold him on my lap, hear him tell me he loves me, i want to hear his laugh, and i want to see the way his nose scrunches when he giggles, i want to see his hair when he wakes up, the way its messy but so cute, and the way he gets flustered when i call him beautiful, i want to see the way he rubs the back of his neck when he doesn't know how to respond, or the way his cheeks turn red when i stare at him, the way he smiles when I kiss his face, i can't loose him, he's my world, he's like my oxygen."

jisung listened, taking everything in. he then nodded and glanced at felix who looked so empty.

"let me leave him with seungmin and jeongin."

jisung called them down, and left them with felix, not telling him what was happening, he hardly reacted and just shrugged. jisung went to changbin, looking at him.

"im sorry changbin, i didn't know it was a lie, i just get protective over felix."

"i know, thank you."

they started to go to jae's dorm, all of them livid and raging. they got to his door, nervous. they knocked and jae opened it. he looked down at changbin in the wheelchair, his face turning white, then at the others, realising he was alone.

"shit." he mumbled.

__

once jae was tied to the chair, the others stood around him.

"what the fuck is wrong with you? why did i wake up in someone's closet?"

"i-i swear, i didn't mean it to go that far, it was an accident."

"do you know the damage you've done, i want nothing more than to beat the living shit out of you for what you did, but im not going to, instead, im going to out your secret."

"no! no you can't! changbin you can't do that!"

"but i can, and i will, unless-"

"unless what? i will do anything i swear, just don't tell anyone!"

"you go down to felix right now, with lucas and you tell him this was all a lie, tell him what you did, from taking the photo, to blackmailing me, to locking me in a cupboard."

"i can give you money!"

"i don't want you're fucking money, get your good for nothing ass out of this fucking room and go and tell felix what you did or so help me the second i am out of this cast, i will not only shove your head so far up your own ass, you won't be able to tell where you begin, but i will tell every person who will listen your secret."

jae agreed, calling lucas, they kept jae in the chair until the door opened and lucas walked in, he looked around then tried to run before woojin grabbed him. they literally dragged the two down the halls until they reached the cafeteria, changbin felt unbelievably nervous as they approached the table that felix was at.

what if he didn't belive them?

what if felix didn't take him back?

what if jae didn't keep his promise?

he waited, his head in his hands as jae was pulled over to the table.

__

felix looked up, seeing jae, he didn't want to talk to him, and he became angry.

"get the fuck away from me." he yelled when seeing lucas.

"felix wait."

"no! you've taken everything from me, you ruined everything that made me happy, im going to fucking kill you!"

changbin looked up, his heart breaking at the thought of felix so hurt and broken. he started to cry again.

"felix shut up a second and listen." jisung said, holding his shoulders.

"go on, tell him." woojin pushed them forward.

"what i showed you, it was a lie."

felix stopped, looking at him with confusion.

"what?"

"the photo was set up, lucas kissed changbin and i took the photo, the second i had the photo, changbin pushed lucas over and yelled a lot, he knows something about me that would ruin my life if it got out, and he threatened to tell people, so i used the photo as blackmail to keep him quiet, but i broke the agreement and showed you anyway, i had someone deal with changbin, it went too far and they locked him in a cupboard, he somehow managed to get out, and had to jump out of a window to get away, he didn't cheat on you."

felix sat down abruptly, trying to process everything, he went from being angry, to upset, then to angry again. he got up, lunging forward and punching lucas in the face, he fell backwards, hitting the floor, jisung grabbed felix as he yelped at the pain on his knuckles. lucas was helped up by jae and they ran, felix looked up, seeing changbin in a wheelchair, his leg in a cast and his face beaten, with bruises on his arms and shoulders. he got out of jisung's arms looking at minho, he pulled out his phone, playing the recording to felix.

"i know its fake, but he doesn't know that, he is so hurt, and i did that, i caused his tears, it's breaking me into millions of pieces, i just want to hold him on my lap, hear him tell me he loves me, i want to hear his laugh, and i want to see the way his nose scrunches when he giggles, i want to see his hair when he wakes up, the way its messy but so cute, and the way he gets flustered when i call him beautiful, i want to see the way he rubs the back of his neck when he doesn't know how to respond, or the way his cheeks turn red when i stare at him, the way he smiles when I kiss his face, i can't loose him, he's my world, he's like my oxygen."

felix had started to cry at hearing the recording, he looked up, locking eyes with changbin, he watched changbin's face scrunch up as he started to cry, shocking felix. felix left the group and tried to keep himself on his shaky legs as he started to move in changbin's direction.

=====