Chapter 33

the group cleaned up changbin's face as he whined and complained, he was struggling to cope, he was constantly on the verge of crying, he couldn't get felix out of his head. he needed his baby back, felix had become like a drug to him, he felt like if he couldn't have felix, his whole world would fall apart. they had to drive changbin to the hospital and he had to have xrays on his leg, doctors concluded it was dislocated and whilst they were waiting in the room, changbin broke down, everyone was shocked to see him cry, chan put his arms around changbin as he cried.

"i cant do this, i need my baby, i can't cope without him, i hurt him, i can't forgive myself."

"changbin, it was fake, you know it, don't blame yourself, this is jae's fault, when we get back, you need to rest."

"i know its fake, but he doesn't know that, he is so hurt, and i did that, i caused his tears, it's breaking me into millions of pieces, i just want to hold him on my lap, hear him tell me he loves me, i want to hear his laugh, and i want to see the way his nose scrunches when he giggles, i want to see his hair when he wakes up, the way its messy but so cute, and the way he gets flustered when i call him beautiful, i want to see the way he rubs the back of his neck when he doesn't know how to respond, or the way his cheeks turn red when i stare at him, the way he smiles when I kiss his face, i can't loose him, he's my world, he's like my oxygen." changbin sobbed, his face in his hands as he spoke.

there was silence, it only then dawned on everyone, how much changbin actually loved felix, they looked back and forth between each other, feeling so sorry for him.

changbin had to have his leg put in a bracr, and by the time they got back to the dorms, in a wheelchair, changbin was exhausted, he ended up sleeping in chan's bed, and once they were sure he was asleep, the others started talking.

"we need to get jae to tell felix it was fake, im so worried about changbin."

"minho suggested we blackmail him by saying if he comes clean to lix, we will keep this quiet."

"but we have no proof that it happened."

"he won't know that, he will panic and agree, he's too stupid for that."

"we need to do this now."

__

felix lay in bed, his blanket feeling like a ton of bricks, every time he closed his eyes, he saw the photo, it was so painful to think about, jisung was making food as felix stared at the wall, his body feeling heavy. jisung bought felix something to eat and he sat up, shaking his head.

"come on lix, you need to eat."

"why?"

jisung sighed, giving felix the food anyway.

"after you've eaten, we will go to the cafeteria, you can't just stay in bed all day."

"i can."

"come on, eat, then we are going out."

felix rolled his eyes, starting to reluctantly eat. he finished his food before getting up, he didn't want to, but jisung encouraged him, helping him put on a hoodie, they left the dorm, heading for the cafeteria, they sat down and felix tried to look happy.

"you can't let him do this to you."

"how can i not? i love him so much, i can't stop, i need him, he made my life so much better, he made jae go away, he made me happy, i even slipped in front of him, i gave myself to him completely, and he just used me, and then left, i want him so badly, i want to see him smile, then go back to pretending to be scary, i want to hear his voice, i want to be his prince again, he was like my king, i want his cuddles and the way he woke me up with kisses and hugs, i miss the smell on his hoodies, i miss wearing his clothes, and i miss the feeling i got when he kissed me."

"i know, i know it's hard, but everything will be okay, just try not to think about him.

felix looked over his shoulder as the doors opened to see minho, hyunjin, chan, woojin and changbin, in a wheelchair. just looking at him made felix cry, as he started to sob hard, changbin physically couldn't look at him, he looked down, a tear falling down his cheek too, as he felt his heart ache. minho walked over and jisung stood up.

"keep that mother fucker away from me." he snapped.

"calm down babe, he isn't coming over here, i need to talk to you."

"i cant leave lix on his own, look what that asshole has done to him."

"i know, i will get hyunjin over here."

hyunjin jogged over, sitting with felix, putting his arms around him, felix cried harder as hyunjin rubbed his back.

jisung was taken aside by minho.

"i know you're mad, and i don't blame you, but you have to believe me, changbin didn't cheat on felix, jae wanted to split them up, he made lucas kiss changbin, then secretly took the photo, changbin knew something about jae that would have him ruined, that's why jae did it, changbin promised to keep quiet about what he knew, as long as jae didn't show anyone that photo, but they tricked him, they showed felix, then kidnapped changbin, he was locked in a cupboard but managed to get out, he's in a wheelchair because he jumped out of the window to get away, i had to go and pick him up, jae didn't know about the kidnapping, and he claimed he didn't mean for it to go this far, you need to help us, we have to blackmail jae with what happened to changbin, if we promise to keep quiet, he tells felix that it was a lie."

=====