Chapter 15

they sat eating, and talking, hyunjin and seungmin were practically stuck together, jisung was talking to minho and jeongin and chan seemed to be into each other. even after they had eaten, they talked casually.

"so, how was it lix?"

"how was what?"

"i bet it was frustrating."

felix whined and covered his face. changbin ran his fingers through felix's hair as felix cuddled into changbin, embarrassed.

"leave him be." changbin replied.

"oh my god, just date already."

felix blushed harder as changbin ignored them.

"lix, come with me." changbin sighed.

he stood up, pulling felix up too. felix followed changbin out into the hall. he looked at changbin, curious.

"lix, i have something to ask."

"hm?"

"be my boyfriend."

"wait what?"

"we sleep together and its different to people I've slept with before, i hate to admit it, but you make me soft, nobody else does that, i don't know why, but you do."

felix felt himself heat up, without thinking, he threw his arms around changbin and then wrapped his legs around his waist, at first changbin was shocked, but he couldn't help but chuckle, he tucked his hands under felix's thighs, holding him up as he let felix hug him.

"you mean it?" felix asked, burying his face in changbin's neck.

"yes, but you have to be patient with me, i don't date."

felix didn't reply, he loved the feeling of changbin holding him, he wrapped his legs tighter around changbin, pulling back a few centimeters to notice the hickey on changbin's neck. he kissed that spot gently, in response, changbin squeezed felix's thigh. felix smiled widely. changbin opened the door and carried felix back inside, not putting him down.

"what did we miss."

"hes my boyfriend." changbin stated as he sat down, with felix still on him.

he put his arms around felix's back and felt the boy nuzzle into his neck. changbin thought felix was too cute to handle and just held him.

"wait really?"

"yes, so you can keep your hands off him."

"youre going to be really protective aren't you."

"yes, no touch."

"accept us, who have known felix for five years."

"okay fine, but only a little bit."

changbin held felix on his lap for most of the night until it was getting late and drinks came out, it was probably bad that they were drinking alcohol and getting drunk, but changbin and woojin didn't drink. changbin just watched felix get wasted.

it got to a point where felix could hardly remember his own name. he was joking around with jisung, before taking his shirt off. changbin got up and ran over.

"lix, keep your clothes on."

"no! it's okay!"

"no it isn't." changbin replied, noticing his friends glance at the marks on felix.

he had hickeys covering his stomach, chest neck and back. changbin got possesive and tried to put felix's clothes back on. felix pushed changbin to sit down, instantly straddling him. changbin gasped.

"i want you daddy."

"lix, you don't know what you're saying."

felix looked at changbin seductively, running his fingers down the older's neck.

"please give me what i want."

"lixie stop it, you need sleep."

"no, I need you, inside me."

changbin felt himself get aroused as he watched felix, he would have no recollection of this by the morning and changbin was thankful it was friday and he didn't have school the next morning.

"felix stop, not here."

"i can still feel your cum inside me."

changbin struggled to control himself as felix bit his lip. he pushed changbin to lie down as he grinded on him. changbin groaned deeply, trying to sit back up, he was going to loose control and he didn't need that in front of everyone else.

"come on lix, get up."

"no."

changbin felt a rush of dominance surge through him, he grabbed felix and flipped them, pinning him down.

"dont be disobedient baby boy, remember what happens when you don't do what daddy tells you?"

felix whimpered as he looked at changbin.

changbin helped felix up, trying to hide his slight hardness. after another hour or so, minho was trying to keep jisung in felix's bed before he started stripping, hyunjin and seungmin were sharing jisung's bed, passed out, and jeongin was slung over chan.

"what the fuck are we going to do with these idiots."

"leave those two in jisung's bed, they are quiet, jisung can sleep there, although it doesn't look like he is going to let minho leave, chan, take jeongin to your room with me and changbin take felix to bed." woojin said, looking at the messy room.

felix looked at his boyfriend. they would have the room to themselves, the possibilies were endless. changbin had no intention on doing anything tonight, because felix could hardly remember his own name, but felix had other ideas.

felix was lay on top of jisung as changbin picked up some of felix's clothes and put them in a bag he even grabbed felix's stuffed bear from his bed and put it in the bag too. he slung the bag over his shoulder and tapped felix. felix looked up, making grabby hands for changbin.

"get up baby boy."

"no!"

"felix, get up."

"or what?"

"youre pushing it."

"yes."

"get up."

"make me."

changbin grabbed felix, throwing the boy over his shoulder. felix yelped as he hung over changbin.

"brat." changbin mumbled.

felix loved being called names, by changbin.

=====